Meet a Foe

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]
ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!
_____________________________________________________________________________

~(M/n)'s P.O.V~

It has been 5 hours and I still haven't got a word from my mom. I got up from the couch and looked at the clock.

"8:45... That late?" I couldn't stay here anymore so I got my coat, an extra pair of house keys, and started getting myself prepared (by taking a flash light and a bat, that is).

-

I was about to close the door when I heard someone behind me.

"Where are you going at this hour?" I turned around quickly.

"Oh! Claude!" I looked at him. *If I tell him that I am going to go to were the case was located... he will probably not let me.....* "I was going to go tooooo...... a friend's house! Yeah!"

"At this hour?" I shrugged my shoulder's nervously.

"Y-yeah, we are going to go and watch a movie......" I then saw him look at the bat, SH*T!!

"What about the bat?"

"O-Oh... you see.... we were going to play baseball after the movie!" You nodded your head nervously

"Wouldn't it be around 1 in the morning?"

"......And?...." I looked at him and he only looked at me. Then he sighed.

"Alright. Then at least let me take you there."

"Ah! That is not necessary!" I shook my head but of course, it was as if I was nodding.

"If you are going somewhere, let me take you." He walked towards his car and opened the passenger seat door. "Are you ready?"

"-Sigh- Alright." I got in and he started his engine but didn't make the car move. "What is it?"

"You still haven't told me where you are going."

"Oh! Right! The address is 15-"

"No, I know that you are lying." All I could do was stare at him. He was still looking up front. Not even moving.

*Does he really know?..... Is he going to leave me here? Well, it wouldn't matter, I could always go walk-*

"I know you want to go and check on your mother."

*Shocker. He REALLY DID know..... Now what?*

"I will take you..."

"Really? Wow... thanks Clau-"

"But in one condition."

".... What is it?"

"I have to come along."

*Well, bringing someone taller and stronger than me COULD be useful...*

"Alright. But if I tell you to do something you will do it."

"Yes..."

~Claude's P.O.V.~

"Alright, but if I tell you to do something, you will do it."

"Yes......." I had this weird sensation. When (M/n) said that, it actually felt as if he was my master. If he was, I would cherish him forever. I put that thought away and started to drive towards the Police Station. Funny how throughout time, everything has changed. I then heard (M/n) sigh. "Something wrong?"

"Oh.... uh... no it's just....... Can I trust you? Will you hear me out? Promise not to tell anyone?" I quickly looked at him and saw him looking at me. Looking at me with those sincere (e/c) eyes of his.

"Yes. You can tell me anything."

"Well.... you see, I am 16 years old... and I don't have a girlfriend and all... but there is a girl in my school that I really do like..."

It stung.

I don't know why, but it somehow did. Those words somehow affected me.

"...and since you are a fair looking guy... you must get many women on your heels right?"

I nodded. It was true. Many women would already be outside my house and they would all send me of to my work. Then, at my work, there would be even MORE women waiting for me. It was rather tiresome.

"Soo.... I was wondering if you could tell me or give me some advice on telling her that I like her..." I turned my head slightly and could see that he was blushing.

"Just tell her that you like her."

"Really?"

"Yes, and if she rejects you, don't come crying to anyone." *What's happening with me??*

"H-hey! That was a bit harsh! Don't you thi-"

"We are here." Luckily we were. I didn't want (M/n) to get mad with me.

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

"We are here." I looked in front of us and he was right, we were already at the station, but that didn't mean he had to be so mean to me, I mean... what did I say that got him mad? I shook my head and got out of the car and so did Claude.

I ran towards the entrance and walked in.

"Ah! (M/n)! It's good to see you!"

"Hello Chief." The chief then looked behind me.

"And who is this fella?"

"This is Claude Michaelis."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I saw Claude bow.

"My, my! So formal!" I then turned towards the chief.

"Either way where is my mother? I haven't seen her ever since she left for that case you gave her recently."

"Well, if she still hasn't returned, she might still be at the crime scene. It's too dangerous so why don't you go back home." I sighed and nodded.

"Goodnight Chief."

"Goodnight (M/n)!" Me and Claude then left the station and got in the car.

"......" I didn't say anything but I knew that somehow Claude already knew what I was thinking.

"You want me to take you to the crime scene?"

"Do it." I wasn't going to stop here. Not yet.

~AWhileLater~

We arrived at the crime scene which was an abandoned building and an alley. It was completely empty except for the 'Warning! Keep Out' signs. I looked at Claude and gulped.

"Do you think she is here?"

"According to what the chief said, yes." I started walking ahead until I felt an arm grab my wrist.

"What is it Claude? Don't tell me you are scared." I looked at him and I KNEW that he looked more serious than ever before.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this (M/n)."

"NO!" I pulled my hand away from Claude. "I will look for my mother even if I go alone!" I then started running into the crime scene. I ran inside the building. It was super dark. *Luckily I brought a flash light...* I took it out and turned it on. "Mom?" I walked deeper inside. The building was completely worn down from the inside.

I kept walking inside and I saw a spider-web on one of the corners. I saw there was a huge spider on it, but of course I didn't pay much attention to it and continued walking.

I then heard some footsteps ahead of me. "Mom?" I then started to run towards the footsteps and couldn't believe what I saw.

I saw a man that looked almost like Claude. Except he had red eyes and he had wings. I then saw him look at me and I quickly started to run and I quickly looked back but I didn't see the man.... bird... whatever it was. I then started to slow down and eventually stopped. I looked behind me and pointed the flash light to where I last saw the... thing.

"Who may you be?" I gasped and turned around. There standing right in front of me was the thing I just saw except he no longer had wings.

"W-What the hell...." I took a step back and he took one forward.

"May I please get a name?" I quickly looked at the entrance.

*It isn't too far. I know I can make it...* "(M/n)..."

"I see..." I saw him stretch his hand towards me. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis."

"Michaelis?...." I then thought of something. "So you are Claude Michaelis' brother?" I then saw he looked rather surprised.

"I am sorry but I have no brothers." That was when it hit me.

*Claude lied?*

Was that even his name? I then looked at Sebastian. "What the hell are you doing here?..." I heard him chuckle but not answer. "Grrr ...... Have you seen a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair, a (color) top, and jeans?"

"...What if I did?"

"Tell me where she is!" I looked at him sternly and I could see he was not going to talk. *Fine by me.* I then started walking away until I felt a hand upon my shoulder.

"Where are you going."

"Home."

"Will you tell anyone that you saw me here?"

"The police." I then realized my mistake.

I told him I was going to tell everyone that I saw what he ......... was. I then saw him walk towards me with a serious looking face and a smile. I widened my eyes and started to run towards the entrance. I then started to yell.

"Claude! Claude help! CLAUDE!!!!"

~Claude's P.O.V.~

After I saw (M/n) run away from me I stayed near the car waiting for him.

Something reeked in the building.

I could sense that we were not the only ones in the building. I sighed.

I then felt that one of my friend's saw him.

*He's alright...* I sighed in relief.

I don't know what exactly drives me crazy about that boy. He is just like any other teenager that I have seen. *Could it be his soul? Probably... but there still was something else.* I then looked at the my watch. *Tch. He is taking a long time. I wonder if he got lo-*

"Claude! Claude help! CLAUDE!!!!"

My eyes quickly turned to their demonic pink color. I quickly ran into the building and there I saw HIM holding (M/n) from the arm.

"Michaelis."

________________________________________________________________________________
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!!
How am I doing so far with this story?
PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!
Hope You Like This Chapter! The Next One Is Getting Written Right Now!!!

Next Chapter: Truth Be Told
 
Peace My Readers!