Special End

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

A.N.: Here is MY SPECIAL END!! I came up with this and hopefully it turns out good.........

Enjoy!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________


~Claude's P.O.V.~

"(M/n)? Wake up." I shook him around and he started waking up.

"Claude?........." I smiled and hugged him.

"I am sorry that you had to go through this." I felt him start shaking and I knew he was crying. "Why are you crying?"

"W-Well *sniff* what am I gonna do now that I am a demon? How am I going to explain this to my mother? She won't treat me the same anymore! I just now it!!" I was shocked, yet, I knew what he meant.

"(M/n).... Please don't cry..." I let go of him slightly and wipe off some tears.

"I know.... I have you at least.... but I know it won't be the same without my mother....." I looked at him and couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"I can... help you, you know?"

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

"I can help you, you know?" I looked up at him and I smiled, but my smile started to fade away for even though he SOUNDED happy, he LOOKED sad.

"U-umm... it's fine! I am sure I can do something about it! I mean..... well....... yea........." I looked down. To be honest I didn't have ANYTHING in mind.

"Do not worry." I then felt him hug me really tight I could barely breathe! "After all..... I promised myself to make you happy...."

I kissed him and with that, I fell asleep in his arms.

~Later~

^(M/..........(M/n.............^ "(M/n)!"

"Huh?????" I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was my mother. "Mom??"

"Well, good morning to you too!"

*What in the world happened? How am I back home???* "H-hi, sorry about that." I got up and expected to feel some type of demonic power go through me but.... somehow.... it didn't feel real....

"It's alright, you also should hurry up, you promised your friends you'd hang out with them."

"Okay.... um.... do you know anyone by the name of Claude?"

"No, I really don't. Maybe it was a dream of yours. Want to share with me?"

"Yeah!" So I told her everything..... except for the times in which I would dream that we would make out. "..... And then I woke up."

"WOW! That can be actually be made into a book!! Also, you turning into the 'Demon of Hell' is something even I would expect." She then petted my head and messed up my hair even more.

"MOM!!" I pouted and saw her smile. I also then smiled and hugged her tightly. "Thanks for listening to.... my ridiculous story." I let go and she got up.

"I will always listen. Now, get ready!!" She then left.

*I know that this was all a dream, but it felt so real.* I then smiled. *Better not keep them waiting.*

~??? P.O.V.~

"And what is THAT going to fix?" I looked down at the boy that stood next to me, Jacob. I sighed.

"It will keep him away from me for a while. I know it won't take long for him to notice something isn't right." I started walking away and the boy, or Jacob, followed.

~Jacob's P.O.V.~

I followed him even though he must have not wanted me to.

"Well, if he is going to notice, then why do it in the first place."

"To keep him safe." He then ran away. I still spoke though, as if he was listening.

"If erasing his memory about everything that happened and his mother's memory as well is to protect them and make them happy, does that make YOU happy too?......

Claude Faustus.

____________________________________________________________________________
Well....... this seems more of like a...... 'depressing' ending.
I think it is 50-50.
I mean, you get to be happy about being with your mother, and Claude still watches over you!
............................so....................yeah.....

Well, that was ALL of the endings but there still is something (AND FOR SURE THE LAST UPDATE(on this story))
Please check it!!!

NEXT: ~~~~~~~>>>>>CHECK IT!!

ADIOS!!! BYE BYE!!