Double Surprise?! Pt.1

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

"What is he doing here?" I pointed at the demon sitting near the kitchen table in my HOUSE. "WHY is he here?" I was pissed.

"I don't know. I never invited them." I looked at Claude and pointed at him.

"What are YOU doing here?" I only saw him smirk. Claude was cooking, Sebastian was sitting near the table while Ciel was looking through his phone. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!"

"(M/N)!! KEEP IT DOWN!!" I turned around and saw my mother come in. She shook her head and sighed. "These lovely people said they knew you and that they wanted to hang out with you."

"So you let THEM IN?!?!"

"Are they not your friends?"

*He's my demonic lover, that one is your demonic 'kidnapper' and he is the demonic kidnapper's demonic lover.[Confusing?]"No they are... sorry for yelling." *Oh if only she knew.*

"It's alright. (M/n) can you do me a favor and get my purse from upstairs?" I nodded and started heading towards her room. When I got in I remembered an important fact.

She doesn't have a purse.

I sigh and headed back downstairs and I heard whispering. When I stepped in the kitchen they suddenly stopped.

"Mom, you don't HAVE a purse..."

"Oh! Yeah that's right!" I saw her laugh awkwardly. "Well, I better go, the Chief said we have another small case. You might as well hang out with your other friends and stay out for a while."

"Until what time?"

"Around 8 you can return but please make sure to wear your jacket. Have fun!" She then left and I knew that something was up. I turned to look at Ciel, Sebastian and Claude.

"Okay, what did she say? Spill it." Sebastian then answered.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ha Ha Ha~ Stop it, I know you guys are lying, I heard you guys whisper when I was coming down, then you all stop the whispering when I came here, and finally my mom leaves in a hurry when she still has 30 minutes left till work." They all looked at each other and back to their own business. "FINE!! You don't have to tell me! I'll just go and ask my mother instead!" I left the room but quickly came back. Claude quickly noticed.

"What is i-"

"My mom forgot her breakfast and so did I...." I looked down embarrassed and quickly got the breakfast Claude made for us and left. I started walking and made my way to my mother's work. "I hope they have a microwave over there."

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I checked the window to see if (M/n) was gone. I then called out to Claude.

"He's gone." I turned and started heading back to the other two. "How are we going to do this?" Sebastian quickly answered.

"Well we could do it like we used to back the-"

"No, this generation is different than the past..." I looked at Claude. "What do you think? He might have told you SOMETHING right?" I then saw Claude put a hand under his chin.

"Other than my name .......... no." I fell to the ground shocked. This was going to be harder than we thought.

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

I sighed as I continued to walk to the police station. *I wonder what those three are up to... maybe they are going to go to an 'Only Demons' party.... do they even party?....* I shrugged it off and I walked in to the police station building. "YO! Chief, ya here?"

"AH (M/n)! How you doin' kid?"

"Ah, I'm fine. Have you seen my mother? She should be here by now."

"Ah, yeah she must be in the back with the 'fresh-meat'."

"Fresh-meat? Someone new is now working here?" I saw him nod. "Well, I will go take this to her quickly and then leave. Later!" I waved a hand and started heading towards the back of the building. I walked in to a different part of the building and there I found my mother with another woman. "Mom?"

"(M/n)? What are you doing here?" I quickly went up to her and held out the bag with food in it.

"You forgot it at home so I brought it for you. Also.... who is she?" The woman suddenly spoke up.

"My apologies for not introducing myself. My name is Hannah Trancy. It's a pleasure to meet you." I quickly took a look at her. Dark skin, purple lips, blue eyes, and light blue hair... I quickly answered back.

"A-Ah.... Yes! The pleasure is all mine! My name is (M/n) (L/n) ......." A thought suddenly popped into my head but I decided to ask later....

"Oh! Look at the time! I must get going, (M/n)?"

"Yes mother?"

"Make sure to show up at 8." She then left and I turned around to look at Hannah.

"Umm .... quick question...... Do you know anyone by the name of Alois Trancy?"

"Alois Trancy?"

"Yes... well... since your last name is Trancy I thought you might have heard of him..... not saying that you should though!" I smiled at her but she only gave me a serious look.

"I am sorry. I have no idea who you are talking about. Now if you'll excuse me." She bowed and then left. ........ wait ........... bowed?! I couldn't help but get a weird vibe from her. I shrugged the thought away and left the building wondering what else I could do.

~Hannah's P.O.V.~

I quickly left the boy. How does he know about my master? Could it be that this boy somehow has already met with Sebastian? Ciel? Claude is most probably dead...... I sighed.

"Are you just going to stand there crying?" I quickly turned around and saw the blonde boy that was supposed to have died centuries ago.

"I am sorry your Highness, but I have recently met with a boy from this generation that seems to know about you."

"Ah. Do you think that Ciel and Sebastian have met with the boy?"

"I am still uncertain, after all, I can't simply tell him that we are demons." I saw him smile that crazy smile of his.

"Of course! We can't tell a living soul that we are demons! But there is something I would like to know."

"Yes?" I then saw his mood change into a serious one.

"What is his name?"

"His name is (M/n)." I saw him his lips.

"(M/n) huh?~" I saw him walk away and I quickly followed. I am sure we are going to heed HIS aid again.  I wasn't happy about it.

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~~LaterOn~

"I'M SO BORED!!!" I was sitting on a bench near my favorite park. "I know mom told me to return at 8 but......" I sighed. There wasn't much to do other than walk around all day. I looked down while closing my eyes. *Maybe I can rest up a bit.....*

"Excuse me...." I looked up and saw a very beautiful woman smiling down at me. "My name is Angela Blanc, can you help me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
DUNDUNDUUUUN!! Many people are back..... wow.....
What will happen to you reader?????
What are Alois and Hannah up to?????
What are Sebastian, Ciel, and Claude up to?????

[sorry if it was short! You also don't have to answer the questions unless you want to!!]

This chapter was mostly filling you up in some info.........

NEXT CHAPTER: Double Surprise?! Part 2
 

Till Next one!!