An Unwanted Kiss

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

~(M/n)'s P.O.V~

I woke up and expected to not find Claude laying next to me. I did tell him to stay with me until I fell asleep. I started to touch the spot were he was supposed to be on. I didn't expect to feel a chest there.

I looked to the side (because somehow I was not facing the side I slept in....) and there I saw Claude. He had his eyes closed. *Is he really sleeping?...* I looked at his 'peaceful' state and then moved some of his hair away from his eyes. I smiled to myself. All of a sudden I remembered last night's events.

WE KISSED!

I started to blush but I then kissed him and before I knew it, I felt his arm wrap around my waist and I could feel him deepening the kiss.

"Morning Claude." I smiled at him and he opened his eyes.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, though I thought you were going to leave right after I specifically said that you had to stay UNTIL I fell asleep..."

"So you wanted me to leave?"

"OF COURSE NOT!! I was only wondering why you decided to stay..."

"Well, I felt that I needed to protect you. SO I stayed."

"Aaaand that's it?~~" I looked at him and pointed at myself.

"-Sigh- Also because..." He kissed me on my nose."I love you." I smiled at his words and got up from bed. "Where are you going?"

"Well, it's almost 9 and breakfast ain't going to make itself!" I then ran downstairs without changing. I also remembered I was half .

~Claude's P.O.V.~

I saw (M/n) run out of his room. I hope he realizes that he is half . I then got up and started to fix his bed. I then stopped and remembered what happened last night. I smiled.

We kissed.

And not only that but I actually felt happy about it. I continued cleaning his room until I heard flapping behind me. I stopped and without turning around I talked to him.

"What are you doing here Michaelis?"

"GRUAW!" [I don't know what noise crows make so just think he heard it okay?] I chuckled.

"Since he is not here, you can turn back into yourself." I then saw a dark purple and black flash happen behind me, I then turned and met his gaze.

"You know being with the kid will bring you nothing but bad luck and betrayal?" I only looked at him.

*Betrayal?* "Whatever you are talking about Michaelis is none of my bu-"

"Oh but it is. I remember seeing you WAIT for (M/n) the night of the 'incident'."

"What are you implying?"

"I am saying that that night, (M/n) made a DEAL with me." I saw him smirk.

*No, there is no way that (M/n) would do that... would he?* "Michaelis, your tricks won't work with me. I know (M/n) all too we-"

"Oh but do you? Tonight we will meet and we will finish our deal. Farewell Claude~" I then saw him jump out the window and saw a crow flying away.

*He was lying. (M/n) would NEVER fall to the hands of a demon like him!..... yet..... why am I doubting him......* I shook the thought away and continued cleaning. I will have to confront him tonight.

~WhileThatWasHappening~~(M/n)'s P.O.V~

I was making some breakfast for myself and my mom. I guess she must have overslept.... either that or they gave her today off.... I shrugged my shoulders and continued cooking. I then heard someone come in the kitchen,

"Oh! Morning mom!"

"Uh? Oh *yawn* Morning (M/n)..." I saw her walk towards the fridge and get the juice out. "What's for today?"

"An omelete with some french toast and juice~"

"Hmm~ Sounds good!......." All of a sudden she shouted. "THAT'S RIGHT!!" I got scared and some of the hot oil went on my skin. I quickly grabbed the spray that would cool it off. I let it sit for a short while while I was cooking. I then saw my skin had a red mark. Ouch.... "Oh! (M/n)! Are you okay?"

"Yeah mom, nothing to worry about except that yell from yours..."

"Oh! I am sorry, it's because I barely remembered that I had to tell you something important."

"What is it?"

"Well, right after I was finished checking the crime scene a man with black hair and crimson eyes came up to me and told me that you were fine. He also told me to meet him at the park later on...."

"Oh!" I barely remembered. It was the 'deal' I made with Sebastian. "Y-Yeah, he is a..... friend of Claude's!" Claude will surely kill me but right now I can't tell my mom that she was talking to a Crow Demon.

"Oh, I see. Well, you should take a coat and your bat, it might get chilly. I looked at my mom with a puzzled expression.

"UUuuuhhh......... What's the bat for?"

"Self defense." I only shook my head and gave her her breakfast. I wonder what Claude is doing. Before I could even start eating my mom caught me off guard.

"Why are you half ?"

~Later~

I walked to my room and opened the door. I expected Claude to be there on my messy bed waiting for me but instead I found the room clean and he was gone.

"Where did he go?...." I looked at the desk near my bed and saw a note. I grabbed it and read it.

^Dear (M/n),

I finished cleaning your room and put away the dirty laundry. I have to go to work. I want us to talk. It's important.

Claude Faustus
^

I threw the paper away knowing I won't need it later on. I then put some more 'appropriate' clothing and headed for the arcade (after I told the lame excuse to my mom and told her that I slept like that and forgot to get some clothing on). I was bored and didn't have much to do today, after all, my mom is not taking me to any cases, so there really isn't much I can do.

-

I was heading to the arcade when I heard a really loud voice call out to me.

"YO (M/N)!!" I looked up and there I saw Peter. "Waz up my man?"

"Ah, nothing. You?"

"Ah nothing really except that... well, I got asked by Kelly today."

"Oh... I see..."

"Didn't you say you liked her."

"Yea, but not anymore, I realized that she wasn't the person I loved. Either way, what did you tell her?"

"I told her thanks but no thanks."

"Why?"

"Well...." I then heard him sigh. "I never told you this but I am...." I then saw him look both ways as if someone would hear. He then started whispering in my ear. "I'm not straight."

"Oh.... cool."

"........You're not disgusted?"

"Nah, you like who you like, it isn't my life." *Even so, I am the same as you....*

"Thanks. Either way, who do YOU like?" I gulped.

"W-Well............" I started to blush. *I can't tell him I am in love with a DEMON!!* I then felt an arm wrap around my waist and I looked at Peter.

"Hey, no worries, if it is a secret, I can relate! I also like someone." I then saw his head getting slowly close to mine but before anything could happen, I saw Josh run towards us.

"Hey Josh!" I then felt Peter let go of me. *Maybe he still hasn't told Josh about it....*

"Hello (M/n)." I then saw Josh look at Peter and they both exchanged "hi's". After that we all headed for the arcade.

Even though we didn't last long.

~Later~

"You are a big idiot you know Peter." We got kicked out and sadly for a whole month.

"HEY! It is not my fault they got in my way and said they owned the place!"

"Well they DID and they were also GIRLS." I shook my head and looked on my phone. *7:40...* "Guys, another day wasted but I gotta go."

"Were to?"

"I got to meet up with someone and even if I run I know I would make it at least 30 minutes late. Later!" I then waved goodbye and started running. I had to keep MY end of the bargain. *-Sigh- I hope Claude doesn't get mad with me.*

~Later~~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

I have been waiting at the park I know (M/n) goes to frequently for about a whole hour. Is he even going to come? I shook my head and sighed. I started to walk away until I heard footsteps come from behind me. I turned around and saw (M/n) panting.

"I actually thought you were not going to come and break our deal."

"I....would....never....and I mean..... NEVER.... break a .......deal!......" I then saw him look up at me. "So.... what is it you want?....."

"Well the deal was you would do one thing for me right?"

"Yes. Anything since you did what I asked."

"Alright..." I looked at him and my eyes flashed their demonic pink color but then turned back to red. "A kiss."

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

"A kiss." My mouth literally fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!"

"So you are breaking our deal? Well, that is not fair." I saw him smirk. Damn! I DID promise him this..... I sighed and nodded. "What is it?"

"I...... I will..... I WILL KISS YOU DAMNIT!!!" I blushed at the thought and the first thing that came to my mind was Claude. Would it break him?..... I then remembered what Sebastian said, ^A kiss^ he NEVER said it had to be on the lips! I then smiled brightly.

My smile must have given my discovery away.

"Oh, and I want it on the lips.~" My mouth widened even more. I saw him smirk and gulped. I better finish this quickly so I could go talk to Claude. "And a passionate one to~~"

"Alright! Are you a PEDO OR SOMETHING?!?!" He chuckled at my remark. I sighed and tried going on my tip-y-toes but he was still too tall, kind of like Claude... "You are too tall....."

"Alright." I then saw him lean down a little bit. "Wrap your arms around my neck and then do it." I did but....

I didn't kiss him.

"What is it (M/n)?"

"I......" I then let go of him and looked away. "I'm sorry....."

"What?"

"I don't like you...." I then turned and smiled at him. "I love Claude." Before I knew it I felt his palm go behind my head and the other on my waist.

We then kissed.

I was incomplete shock and I didn't respond to his kiss. He then the bottom of my lip. *NO WAY AM I LETTING HIM IN!!!* I kept my eyes shut and did not react. He then bit my lip and I gasped. *THAT HU-* He then inserted his tongue in me. I then started to push away from him but to no avail. *Claude..... Claude..... CLAUDE!!*

____________________________________________________________________________________________
DUNDUNDUUUUUN!!!!!
SOOOOO WARNING!!
Next chapter will have  in it!

Did you guys like this chapter?

NEXT CHAPTER: To Sleep In The Dark


PEACE!!