Questioning The Jester Demon

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

Please Read the bottom of the Chapters I write! From now on I will always write important things on the bottom unless if it is REALLY important. I write them on the bottom so you guys can get started with the story right away! That was all....

ENJOY!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

~LastTime~~Claude's P.O.V.~

I started walking away until he shouted after me.

"Well guess what? YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HAVE HIS SOUL!!! HAHAHA!" My demonic powers kicked in and I grabbed Alois's throat and slammed him to the wall.

"What did you do!" I saw his eyes turn into their demonic pink.

"Oh nothing special. I only gave him his present and that was it!~" He then managed to pull my hand off and whisper in my ear. "Enjoy the dead~ HAHAHAHA!" Before I could injure him, he disappeared.

*(M/n).... what did he mean by enjoy the dead.... the present?.....!!* I quickly ran out of my house and left towards (M/n)'s.

~(M/n)'s House~

I finished looking everywhere but couldn't find the present. I then sniffed the air and smelled something.

Sweet.

I went into (M/n)'s room and followed the scent all the way to the floor. I then sniffed some more and followed it to a corner. I saw a rag that was tinted red and picked it up. I sniffed it and quickly let go of it.

*(M/n) ...... it smells like him and it smells like that Angel .... it also smells like ......* I ran out and called (M/n)'s mother.

>Hello?<

"Hello, this is Claude."

>AH! Claude! Hello! What's the matter? Is there something that you need?<

"Yes, I was wondering if you have seen (M/n) drink anything ..... yesterday or today..."

>Well .... let me think ........... Oh! Yes! He drank last night this expired whine someone gave him as a prank... he also drank some orange juice in the mo-<

"That was all I needed, thank you."

>With pleasure! Bye now!< I hanged up.

*So he did drink it....* All of a sudden I felt a throbbing pain inside of me but it quickly faded away. *...... (M/N)!!*

"Come quickly." I turned around and saw Michaelis there.

"What do you wa-"

"It's (M/n)." We both started running and he explained everything that happened. "...He then passed out."

"Where is he now?"

"Still unconscious and in Ciel's home.... You do know who did this, don't you?" I only looked ahead and then nodded.

"Alois Trancy gave him a potion of some sort. It had the smell of (M/n) and an Angel you know all-to-well." I heard him growl.

"Alois wants to get rid of (M/n). If he continues, he might as well have him killed. You have to do something about it if you truly love (M/n)."

"What do you think I am doing right now? You know very well that I would do ANYTHING if it helps protect (M/n)."

"I hope you don't regret it then."

~Ciel's House~

We got into Ciel's home and I quickly went to the room in which (M/n) was in. I saw him on the bed with a rag on his forehead. I then looked at Ciel.

"How is he doing?"

"I am no doctor but he has a fever and even though he is unconscious it seems as if he is fighting something.... like a nightmare...."

"Alright. Do you know of any potions that could do this?" I saw him shake his head.

"No, but after I was turned into a demon I met with the Undertaker. He said that my soul was taken subconsciously from me and somehow.... offered to something or someone in order to turn me into a demon..." I only placed a hand under my chin and looked at (M/n). Then Sebastian spoke up.

"Maybe Alois is trying to transfer his so-"

"Cough! COUGH!" I turned around and saw (M/n) waking up. I could tell he was weak.

"(M/n) .... you should rest...." (M/n) speaks up but it didn't seem like it even was him.

"Darkness overcomes even those who are pure." He then fainted again.

*Darkness overcomes those who are pure? ......... What did he mean .......* I looked at (M/n) and sighed. Ciel then spoke up.

"If we don't even have a clue about what exactly was in the drink or even WHO made it ......... we might as well never expect him to wake up." I growled at him and then recovered.

"I will find a way of helping him and I will make sure to do it soon." I started walking away when Sebastian spoke.

"Will you be able to do it in time? Will you HAVE enough time to save him?"

".......... I know I will." I then got out of the room and made my way to Alois.

~Later~

"So you came~" I looked at Alois sitting on a chair with an amused expression on his face.

"Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" I saw him stand up and dance. He was smiling a lot.

"So you DO LOVE ME!! OH I AM SO HA-"

"You know clearly I don't. Not anymore." He then turned back into a cold person.

"I see, you came for IT'S sake." I growled.

"His name is (M/n) and he is NOT a THING!"

"Oh but it can be broken easily can it not?" I saw him smirk and it made me get even more furious. "What happened to my respectful butler?~"

"I stopped being your butler after the incident." I calmed myself down. *Getting mad won't solve anything... I need....* "I need a-"

"You need answers as to what happened to it?"

"Yes, and he is NOT a thing Alois." I saw him get shocked. It's the first time I have called him by his name since the day we made the contract.

"Well~ First off I will tell you who I really am~"

"You are Alois Trance, your parents were killed, and your village was set a flames. People then used you as a toy and you overpowered the true heir of the Trancy Household and you are what you are now, a demon."

"Ah yes~ My history 'lives' on~ But what type of demon am I really? I mean, Sebastian is the Devilish type, you are the Cunning type, Hannah is the Possessive type, the triplets were the Mischievous type, and Ciel is the Serious type. But who am I? Hehe~" I started to think.

*A demon gets transferred to their own type depending on their past and daily moods... Alois is the playful and cheating type of human... so the only choice for him is...* "You are the Clown type."

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! I WOULD NEVER BE A CLOWN!!!"

"You don't have to throw a fit, I only guessed upon my perspective."

"Well, to let you know I am the Jester type~ I play with people's minds and hearts as well as their feelings~"

"Well I came here to get answers now tell me what you did to him!"

"Oh but I didn't do it! ^sniff^ I promise Claude! It wasn't me! ........ who am I kidding, you are a demon just like me. Heartless and without feeling any remorse towards oth-" I ran up to him and grabbed him by the throat.

"You may be a demon, but here are some things you need to know~ I AM NOT like you, I am STRONGER THAN YOU, and I LOVE (M/N)!"

"Hmp~ Of course, but does he really love you?" Alois's voice somehow....

"What do you-" Went inside me....

"Has he ever come running to you with open arms? Has he ever considered how you feel? Has he ever said....

I LOVE YOU?"

*(M/n)..... did he ever really...... considered my feelings?..... did he ever say..... I-

"Claude.... I also think I grew feelings for you...." - "I said I DON'T LIKE YOU..... " - "I LOVE YOU."* [Chapter; Waiting For An Answer/A Night To Remember!]

I then recovered myself and yelled at Alois.

"YES HE DID!! HE SAID HE LOVED ME AND I LOVE HIM!!" I heard him sigh.

"You are strong Claude, and because of that I will tell you what you need to know."

"Alright." I let go of him and he dusted himself.

"Alright, inside (M/n)'s present I left a letter and a potion. That potion will-" There was a pause until I saw the demon sword pierced through him. "Ahh.... Gahh-" He started spitting out blood....


"Alois!" I ran up to him and took it out. He was bleeding severely. "Hold on! I will help you out just like I did with myself! Wait while I-

"No Claude .......... listen ..... I don't want to be HERE anymore ......... please let me die in peace ....... as for (M/n) ....... if you don't wake him up with this potion ........." Alois weakly handed me a blue potion. "He will die ...... and he will live ..............

As a Demon of Hell."

_____________________________________________________________________________________
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!! POOOF!! CLIFF HANGER!!! [sorry about it~]
So this was more of a short filler, but I still hope you like it!
OOOHHH so close to the end!!!
I was thinking of making a good ending and bad ending........

Should I? Tell me what you think of the story so far too!!!!

NEXT CHAPTER: A Newborn?!

Until the Next One!!