Happy End

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

A.N.: HERE IT IS!!!! THE HAPPY END...........yeah....... nothing more.....

ENJOY!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________


~Claude's P.O.V.~

"(M/n)? Wake up." I shook him around and he started waking up.

"Claude?........." I smiled and hugged him.

"I am sorry that you had to go through this." I separated from him.

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

Claude separated from me. I then looked up at him.

"What happened?....." I saw him look down. I looked at Ciel and Sebastian. I saw Ciel holding something with his hands. "What is......." Claude looked at me and then at Ciel. "Is it...... Is it my...... Is it mine?........"

"Yes.... I wish I could have protected you in time....... I couldn't..... I am sorry." I looked at Claude and saw him.....

              CRYING.

I wiped away the few tears.

"Do not worry about it Claude. This only means that I can be with you forever!" I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. "We'll be like Ciel and Sebastian. You will protect me and I will do my best to protect you." We both separated and I saw him smile.

"Thank you. But I still have to take care of one more thing." I saw him stand up and so did I.

"What is it?"

"Do not worry, I will be back." He then left. I looked at Sebastian and Ciel. "So... that's my soul?" Ciel spoke up with a shaky voice.

"Y-Yes - it - is.....!" I got close and grabbed it away from him carefully. "What are you doing?! Be careful!"

"I know what I am doing!! But..... what happens if I..... eat my own soul?" I saw them both look at each other and then Sebastian stepped up.

"Nobody has ever done that. Your soul was pulled out of your body by FORCE while the rest of our souls were pulled out by contract and eaten by a different demon or our 'Contractor'. I don't know what will happen but I do not think it would be  a good idea to eat your own soul." I nodded. I then sighed.

"What am I gonna tell my mom?"

~5YearsLater~

"HEY!! NOT FAIR!!" I jumped on top of Claude without meaning to.

My father never got re-married and my mother has been upgrading a lot in her work. Everything went well ever since I became a demon. Ciel and Sebastian live together and are exploring the whole world. I am living with Claude in our own home, and we got a little puppy, a cat, a spider, and a tiger! Just kidding! There is no tiger but the rest is true. Claude also managed to 'adopt' a kid from hell..... I am still confused by that.

"NANANA NANAAA~! You can't catch me!" I looked at where the little boy was and got off from Claude.

"Come back here Jacob!!" We gave him that name since it was more..... modern.

"NANAN-" I saw him stop for Claude caught him from behind. "You caught me! Now it's your turn!"

"Sorry Jacob, you took everything out from me on the last round." I looked at Claude and he quickly grabbed Jacob and hugged the 5 year-old boy. "Maybe next time."

"Okay.... I'm hungry." I looked at Jacob then at Claude.

"Is it my turn?"

"Yes, be careful and make sure they don't see you."

"I know, I know~" I kissed him good-bye and ran out with my demonic speed.

In order to feed Jacob, we take turns every month and go to a forbidden graveyard that leads to 'Claude's home'. We would find souls, LOST souls. We always get the ones that are about to get judged and we then steal them. I don't hate doing this, yet I can't say I like it, but it WAS fun.

~LATER~

"I'M HOME!!" I got into the house and got glomped by Jacob.

"I was waiting for you very paiti....patienta.....potatoe.........." I saw him struggle until Claude came in.

"Patiently. Great work on using big words." I smiled at Jacob and headed to the kitchen. "Who's is it?"

"16 year old who bullied a girl, died because she went to cloud 9."

"Drugs huh? Well, at least her soul is useful."

"Sure, let me clean it." I got the soul from a special jar and started cleansing it. I used a spell that Sebastian and Claude taught me.

~*Pharisæe cæce, munda sit spiritus, quia illi, qui eat! Gratia habenda est a ve!~

Light was surrounding the little soul and I could sense it was 'resting in peace'.

"OOOOH!!! Is it good?????" I saw Jacob trying to reach the top of the counter. I then gave it to him.

"Try it." I saw how he looked at it and smiled.

"*Shokuryō o arigatō!" - CHOMP - "............. YUUUUUM!!!! Your food is always good momma!!" I saw him run out satisfied with his meal.

"Momma?" I felt a hand go on my shoulder.

"He thinks we are his parents, we should tell hi-"

"Let it be."

"What?"

"Let it be, I have always wanted a family I could take care of." I looked up at him and I smiled. I saw him smile back.

"Alright." He then kissed me. "This is why you will always make one Hell...

~Of A Lover~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
THEEEEEEE EEEEEEEENNNND!!

Unless if you are reading the other one.

Hope you liked this story!
This was my VERY FIRST STORY!!
Please tell me what you think!!

I might even start a male!reader x Ciel.... or Sebastian.... or Alois.....

NEXT: SPECIAL END!!

FAREWELL MY FRIENDS!
~NYA~

*Pharisæe cæce, munda sit spiritus, quia illi, qui eat ! Gratia habenda est a ve ! Clean the spirit for those who eat! Gratitude comes from the recieved! (Couldn't come up with a good..... chant.)
*Shokuryō o arigatō! = Thanks for the food!