Bad End

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

A.N: HERE IT IS!!! THE BAD END!!!.........yeah that's it.....
ENJOY!!

______________________________________________________________


~Claude's P.O.V.~

"(M/n)? Wake up." I shook him around and he started waking up.

"Claude?........." I smiled and hugged him.

"I am sorry that you had to go through this."

"Do not worry Claude, I am still here and that is all that matters." I separated from him and he started getting up.

"You shouldn't be getting up! You need to-"

"Do not worry, I will be fi-..........." I saw him look at Ciel. "Is that.... my soul?....." I nodded.

"Yes, but you should not eat it."

"Why?"

"If a demon that has been recently born, tastes the soul of a human, he will be filled with lust and hunger. That is how demons like Hannah are awakened." I saw him nod. "What to hold it?" I saw him nod rather quickly and Ciel came up.

"Be careful..... it is rather hard to hold it, any harsh movement could make it impure...." I saw (M/n) hold his soul and he smirked,

Look at my soul~ It's so beautiful......" I nodded. "And it looks really DeLiCiOuS~"

"What???" I saw him widen his mouth and eat his own soul. I then sensed someone else. "Hannah." I looked at (M/n) and his smirk grew.

"ThAnKs FoR tHe MeAl~ HaHAHAHahhahAH!!!" I saw him and I could see how his eyes turned into a demonic pink color. I saw Ciel and Sebastian run up to him.

"(M/n)! What did you d-" (M/n) slapped Ciel and it sent him flying to a wall. "GAh!"

"CIEL!" Sebastian charged at (M/n), but it was no use. He got kicked next to Ciel. "Ahh! How did he get this strong????" I looked at Sebastian.

"Alois said that he was going to be a demon of Hell, do you think he meant that his power would surpass us all??"

"I don't know, don't care, but we HAVE TO STOP HIM!!" I saw him charge once again, I also saw (M/n) hide something behind him.

"Sebastian...... SEBASTIAN WAIT!!"

SLASH

(M/n) pierced the demonic sword through him. A lot of blood started to pour out of his stomach. (M/n) then took out the sword and some blood off of it.

Sebastian fell to the ground and I heard Ciel yell.

"SEBASTIAAAAN!!!" He then charged towards (M/n) and the same thing happened and I know that those wounds will not heal. I run up to them and I could see they were not going to make it. I looked at Sebastian and Ciel. They were both crawling for each other while (M/n) was laughing.

"C-Ciel...... I am sorry I couldn't prote-ct you....." I saw tears form on Sebastian's eyes.... He really cared for the little boy.... I then looked at (M/n).

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I hear what Sebastian said and it broke my 'heart'. Why is he telling me this???

"Shut up!! You have always protected me and always will!!" I saw how his eyes had small tears. "We may be bleeding to death but..... BUT at least I am with you......" I got closer to him and hugged him. I couldn't sense much of his presence. I too, was fading away. I smiled and held him tight... I will be the first one to go...

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

"BUT at least I am with you......" Even though my presence was fading, his was fading even more faster than mine. I felt him hug me tight and couldn't help but feel pain.... I then stopped. I realized that his presence was no longer here.... he was

gone..........

I smiled and kissed his lips one last time.

"Wait for me..."

~Claude's P.O.V.~

I was about to talk to (M/n) when I no longer felt Ciel's and Sebastian's presence.

"So, they died together..." I looked at (M/n). "Stop this Hannah! You know you will not win!!" I then saw Hannah appear from behind (M/n).

"Hello there Claude! Long time no see~" I growled.

"Why the HELL are you doing this?!"

"Oh no good reason. I just wanted to CONTROL your lover and make him my servant!" I saw her laugh and she then sighed. "Of course, every servant wants to over power its owner, so if that happens...." I saw her move next to (M/n) and she grabbed him by the neck. He didn't even flinch.

"NO!" I stepped forward.

"No, no no~ If you take another step I will kill hi-" I looked at her and I knew why she stopped.

(M/n) stabbed her with the demon sword.

"What the- how dare yo-"

"Who is going to kill who?? Hehehe~" I saw him pull out the sword and Hannah fell to her demise without a word.. I then walked towards him.

"(M/n)... please stop this...." I saw him take a step back and his eyes were flashing their usual (e/c) color.

"C-Claude.... PLease.... StAY AWaY....." I took the demon sword away from him and hugged him.

"No... I love you too much for me to run away..."

"Then PLeaSE granT mY WIsh...." I pulled a little away from him but he looked down.

"Anything! Now tell me." I heard him sob and I could feel him shake in my arms. He then looked up with a smile on his face.

"KILL Mee....." Time froze.

*Kill him?? My LOVE, the person I protected???!!* "No I know there is another way and I know how to help you!" I then hugged him even tighter..

"OkAY..." I felt his hand make its way towards MY hands, and then-

~2WeeksLater~

I 'woke up' and got off of my bed. I quickly got dressed and started heading for the door. I then made my way to the place I always went to.

The graveyard leading to Hell.

It didn't really lead to hell but if you said the magic spell that opens the gate to hell, it WILL appear. Of course, I am not here to open a portal. I am here to see my love.

*He has been waiting for quite a while now.... Hope he doesn't get mad.* I quickly ran to the meeting place.

~SecondsLater~

"I am here, sorry for being late, I had to dress nicely for this occasion, first impressions are always considered to be rather pleasant, well at least in my time." I looked to where he was lying. I then went ahead and softly cleaned the stone that said his name and placed some new flowers for him.

*Rain.

I saw some of it land on my hand. I quickly got up.

"I have to go now.... I am sorry for *everything I did. I hope you forgive me...." I then walked away until I heard someone.

^I do^

I turned around but saw no one. I then smiled.

"You are in heaven even though you were a demon, I will definitely go to hell, but one thing is true...." I then started to walk away. "You were definitely, one Hell of a demon and....

One Hell of A Lover~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
WAAAA POOR CLAUDE IS ALONE!!!

But this IS the bad end.......
Even so, remember the little stars (*) near the words "Rain" and "everything"?
Those words mean.......

Rain: He was crying and left so you (the reader) wouldn't see him in that state.
Everything: He meant the killing session when he had to kill you, but instead you took the sword away from him and stabbed yourself and died because of the severe injury.

I don't know if you guys liked it or not, but this IS the bad end.....

NEXT: Happy End~


FAREWELL MY BEAUTIFUL PEEPS~!!!