Secret Untold

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]
*Claude sure seemed surprised that I said that. He is probably used to sleeping early I guess...[A/N; Claude is just used to his masters' sleeping early but not you!]

You sighed and started to head to his living room.
 
Claude then looked up at you, "Where are you going?"
 
"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to sleep on the couch." You were always the person that respected other people's privacy, so you didn't want to bother him.
 
"No you are not, I'm sleeping on the couch, you are sleeping on the bed." He pointed to the bed. You didn't move from near the door. When he saw this he grabbed you, put you over his shoulder and took you to the bed. You made little attempt to escape from his grasp, you had a plan, not well thought but it was still a plan. When he set you down you scrambled to the door. He started to chase you all over the place. You were laughing and you tripped. You closed your eyes for the impact but then realized something or rather, SOMEONE was holding you. You opened your eyes and saw him. He looked a bit worried yet not so much. "Are you okay (M/n)?"
 
"Yes I'm fine...thanks..." Both of your heads were getting closer but then Claude turned his head, nodded, and helped you stand up. You were a bit surprised by what ALMOST happened.
 
"Good....you can stay up late if you want, just promise me not too late."
 
"12?"
 
"11"
 
"11:30?"
 
"Deal." You made a 'fist pump' in return for your achievements. "I'm off to bed." After that he got an extra blanket and pillow. You waved at him with a smile and he went to the living room.
 
*What a day I'd say. What a day.*
 
-Claude's P.O.V-
 
"Deal." (M/n) Then made a weird movement...he looked excited. I then continued, "I'm off to bed." After that I left (M/n), got an extra blanket and pillow, he then waved at me with a smile, I didn't put much thought to it and exited the room. Then I went to the living room and left the stuff on the couch.

*As if I ever slept. I never do...* I then headed for the bathroom. I opened the door then locked it behind me. I then started to take off my contacts.
 
"These human's souls are worthless. No wonder we don't come up anymore. But I can make an exception for him." His then brown colored eyes were now golden but then turned to their demonic pink color.
 
-TheNextDay- (your P.O.V)
 
You woke up. You yawned and grabbed your phone. You looked at the time. *.....EHHH?! It's 2:35p.m.?![A/N; I would always wake up at around this hour whenever I slept late...sorry if you don't like the time I set out for you!]

You got out of bed and quickly got ready. You then ran to the living room. You saw Claude wasn't there. *Crap! How am I supposed to get home now! What about breakfast! Why didn't he wake me up! Where the hell is h-*
 
"Ah, good morning (M/n)."
 
You only stared at how calm he was "...where were you?..."
 
"In the kitchen. Why? Did you miss me?" He smirked at you jokingly.
 
"Hahaha, very funny. I was worried because I am in a stranger's home and-"
 
"Stranger? That would have been yesterday. We introduced each other, didn't we?" You looked away not wanting to talk to Mr. Smart-a$$.
 
"Gee smarty pants! I was kidding! Lighten up a bit!...Also..." You looked at him. "Why aren't you working?"
 
"Today is my day off."
 
"Oh...Well I was also wondering if you could...give me a ride home?" You then slammed your palms together and pleaded. "PLEASE! I can't ask my mom to pick me up! She I'll be furious about me not coming home early! PLEASE!!!!"
 
"-sigh- Fine, you should eat first though."
 
"Ah, and I also need you to say that you are a friend's father...." Claude then looked at you.
 
"How much trouble can you cause in one day?" You scratched your head. You then grabbed some toasted bread and shoveled it in your mouth.
 
"Pwempy, boo yu ague?" (Plenty, do you agree?) You answered with toast in your mouth.
 
"-sigh- I see...Alright but I won't guarantee anything alright?"
 
You swallowed the toast with some juice. "Alright! Thank you Claude!" You smiled brightly at him. He gave you a small nod.
 
-time skip brought to you by a troublemaker!-
 
You arrived at your house and you stepped out of Claude's car. Your mother got out as well from the house. You could even say that she was flying!
 
"(M/n)! Where were you? I was so worried!" Your mother ran to you and gave you a breathtaking hug [literally] and she continued her ranting. "I thought something happened to you!...Who brought yo-" That was when she saw him. You looked at her and she had opened from where she left off, her eyes were also looking at the figure behind you. You then spoke up.

"M-mom, I'd like you to meet a friend's father." She shook her head and walked right up to him almost like a zombie.

"S-so this is why you were late?" she asked but she didn't take her eyes off of the stranger.

"Yes, and I came to apologize for the time it took us to get here, my...son and (M/n) were having a lot of fun and I thought it would be nice for them to hang out for a little while longer. Of course time goes by and I lost track of it." He then bowed his head. Your eyes were wide open as well as your mouth.

*He is an amazing liar! Oh if he was my brother we could always get in trouble and get out of it without having to cause a drama!*

"Well...there is no need for that!" You could even say your mother almost looked like a school girl! "Why don't you and your son come in for a cup of fresh made tea?" Your mother was so happy and smiling brightly, but you and Claude were now the ones freaking out.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the chapter! I always make some changes on the ones I post so please re-read if your missed anything!
 
Next Chapter: Until Tomorrow

Farewell!