Until Tomorrow

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

Author's Note: Hello! I am sorry for the late updates but I still have to attend school and concentrate on my studies....so yeah. Please tell me what you think of this story! I would really appreciate it if you would all leave a comment on the bottom, it helps me know if I should continue or nah. I will also start updating around every weekend or maybe even on Wednesdays (because I have early release every Wednesday....), so please be patient! Some of these ideas don't come easily so it is hard for me to continue writing. If you have a special request, you can post on the comments or maybe we can chat! (I AM FRIENDLY I PROMISE I WON'T BITE....maybeh....)

SOOOOO now that that is out of the way, here is the fourth part! HOPE ya'll like it!
ps; I also have an important thing to say at the end of this chapter!
___________________________________________________________________________________________


You were standing near your mother, lucky for you she wasn't looking at you. She was looking at Claude Michaelis. WHAT were you going to do??!! That 'friend' doesn't really exist!

*Oh $H!T! If she finds out I lied, she won't ever let me get out of the house! Hell, I'm in big trouble....what to do.....*

You were thinking on what to say until Claude spoke up.

"I'm sorry my la-ma'am...but he left early today, he is busy with a project that he...has with some other friend."

*Go Claude!* You were so happy that you gave him a thumbs up and a wide smile. Of course, there was a flaw.

"Oh that's strange, I thought you said that your son and my son were playing BEFORE you LEFT...." Your mother got suspicious. Well, you can't really blame a detective/cop.

*Oh great! Couldn't she have left it at that?! Now what? C'mon Claude!*

You gave Claude a worried look but all of a sudden your mother's phone rang playing her favorite ringtone, (Name of Song). You saw your mother and you could see she looked a bit embarrassed. She quickly answered the phone. You then mouthed to Claude hoping he could understand.

'Don't worry, I'll come up with something!' Lucky for you, he answered back.

'Alright.' You nodded in agreement.

-Sigh- You heard your mother and saw she wasn't happy.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, apparently they need me back at the office, some people have been found dead near an alley and an abandoned building."

"Oh, a case. Can I come?"

"(M/n)..." Your mother then turned to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "I know you like the cases I get to solve and that you like coming along, but this is something even more dangerous. The chief even said that even though he knows that you know how to solve most of the cases, I simply can't bring you this time."

"...The more reason for me to come, right?" Your mother then looked at you seriously but then smiled a sweet smile that you haven't seen since your parents got divorced.

"I got to go, goodbye (M/n)."

"Bye mom." She then looked at Claude. You totally forgot he was there! She then looked at him and stretched a hand towards him.

"Hope to see you again, Mr. Michaelis."

"Claude is fine my la- I mean, ma'am." They both shook hands and you could feel something was wrong.

"Well, then I hope to see you soon, Claude." There was a moment of silence until your mother got close-scratch that-REALLY close to Claude. Your mouth was wide but then your mother waved one last time and she left both you and Claude alone.

"Please, no." You crossed your arms. You were standing in front of Claude.

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you see?" Claude then looked at you and pointed at his glasses, of course you then apologized. "What I MEAN is that I think my mother has a crush on you." Claude just stared at you. Emotionless as ever. You sighed. "She likes you...dumb@$$" You said it clearly except for the last part hoping he didn't hear. [AN:Too bad he can xD]

"Well she should start looking the other way then."

"Why? I mean, I wouldn't mind if you were to marry my mother and then turn into my father, though you would need to smile more....no offence."

"None taken. I am just not like others." He then looked away trying to distract himself. It didn't work on you though.

"...Continue..." You made a motion with your hand hoping he would continue for you were MEGA confused.

"Simply, I don't want to marry anyone."

"I don't see why you wouldn't, I am sure many women have asked to marry you...though nowadays girls barely say it or joke around with your feelings." You looked down a bit but then looked back at Claude and he continued.

"I just don't want to get together with someone I barely met, I also should be going." Claude then started to walk towards his car.

"What?...Where are you going?" You decided to follow.

"I have some matters to attend to. Farewell, (M/n)." Claude got inside his car and started the engine.

"Alright, but hey?" You went up to his car and looked through the passenger-seat's window.

"Yes?" He looked up and for the first time in a while you could see his eyes behind his glasses. A pretty brown. You shook your head and continued.

"Next time we see each other, let's hang out at a cool place." You smiled and you also thought you caught a glimpse of him smiling but then thought it could have been you.

"Indeed."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Many of you might be confused about the whole Michaelis chizz. Well, Claude is NOT married to Sebastian or anything of that sort. You will find out later why his last name is Michaelis!! For now, please be patient!!!! (please leave a comment or we can chat if you got a question!) Also................

Next Chapter: Meet A Foe

                                                                                 SORRY for the LATE UPDATES!!!
                                                                                                      I don't own Kurosuji!
                                                                                                                       You own yourself! (No Durh!)

Hope you liked!