A Newborn?!

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

HELLOO AGAIN!! Sorry for the ate updates but guess what???

WE ARE CLOSE TO THE FINISH!!!

Actually it is in the next two chapters..... so yeah...................

ENJOY!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*"He will die ...... and he will live .............. As a Demon of Hell."* What did Alois mean? A demon??? I then saw how his 'life' left him and I set him down. I walked out of his room with the demon sword and while I was closing the door I heard footsteps.

"You know you didn't have to go THAT far..." I then turned and saw her. "Hannah."

"Oh! Why, I'm sorry! I didn't know you still LOVED him."

"You know very well that I don't."

"Well, if you don't want others to die as well tonight~..... BECOME mInE~" I growled at her.

"Why would I want to be together with someone who killed my meal [Alois, when he was still alive...] and who is trying to kill my lover?" I saw her smirk, and then burst out laughing.

"AHAHAHAHAAA~ Oh, Claude, I only did what Alois ordered me to do! I was the one that burned the village and I made a contract with him WAY before you even came in the picture~"

"So you planned this all along?"

"Of course! But let me say something...." She then came next to me and whispered in my ear. "Others CAN'T wait like you and I~"

*Others can't wait?? ......* "(M/N)!!" I then ran out of the building while hearing what I DIDN'T want to hear.

"You will be late. Darkness will RISE!!!!"

~Ciel's Home~~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I saw how (M/n) just 'slept' on the bed. Where the hell is Claude? Sebastian told me that he must have gone to Alois's place and probably interrogate him.... yet, we don't know what Alois is capable of. I started walking away when I heard a scream.

"AAAHH!!" I turned around and saw (M/n) screaming in pain.

"(M/n)? (M/n)! Answer me! What's wrong?"

"It---hu-hurts!! It's burning!---It's pulling me!!!"

*Pulling him?* I started to shake him around. "(M/n)! Listen! Claude will be back soon! Just hold on!" I then heard the door slam open and there I saw Claude with Sebastian behind him. "Claude?" I walked up to him. "What did you find?"

"Nothing interesting other than Hannah was behind all this and she killed Alois." I was a bit surprised yet.... it does seem like her to surprise us since we always thought of her being innocent....

"AAAH!!" Claude quickly ran up to him and knelt next to him.

"(M/n)?..... Drink this......." I saw him try giving (M/n) a weird drink but he wouldn't accept it.

~Claude's P.O.V.~

I saw how (M/n) would reject it.... Could it be his demon self is sensing that I am trying to stop him? I shook my head.

"You have to drink this!" I then poured some of it in my mouth but didn't swallow it. I then kissed (M/n) while making him drink the potion. When I pulled away I saw him swallow most of it while the rest spilled through the corner of his mouth. He then stopped struggling. "(M/n)?"

"....Claude?....." I looked at him and hugged him.

"I thought you were going to be-"

"What have you done??" I separated from him and I could see what he meant. His body was getting surrounded by a dark aura.

"What the hell..... this was supposed to help you not....." I looked at the bottle and saw a little paper attached to it.....

^OLE!! I don't know if you'll ever give this to it, but once you do there will be no going back! This potion will speed up the process!!^

I growled and flipped the paper.

^Ps: DON'T give to Claude!^

*Alois wrote himself a note in order to remember to NOT give this to me and he FORGOT?!?!?!.... Then WHY would he MAKE THIS??????*

I mentally cursed myself. I looked at (M/n). His eyes were flashing a pink color. His skin was becoming paler. His (h/c) hair was becoming darker and his body was forming an...... arc? I looked at his chest and saw white smoke 'oozing' out.

*Is that his-*

All of a sudden a bright light shined all over the room. Me, Sebastian and Ciel shielded our eyes. Then, the light faded away leaving behind a small yet clean soul resting upon (M/n)'s chest. I carefully grabbed the soul when Ciel spoke up.

"Are you going to eat his soul?!"

"Of course not. I need to wake him up first." I turned around and handed him the soul carefully.

"Wha-Why me?!" He held out his hands shakily as though if he moved his soul would break.

"Because I know you won't eat it and I don't trust Sebastian." I turned around again and walked towards (M/n). "(M/n)? Wake up." I shook him around and he started waking up.

"Claude?........." I smiled and hugged him.

"I am sorry that you had to go through this."

_______________________________________________________________________________
Ending is next!!!
...........Really it's simple as that.........

I KNOW this ending but if I would continue, the next chapters wouldn't work out..... EITHER WAY~

NEXT CHAPTERS:
Happy End.
-or-
Bad End.


[I have a special ending too that I randomly thought of!!! It's gonna be called

'Special' End

It isn't a good end nor a bad end, it's more of a......... in between type of ending.
Other than that....]

Until the next ones!!