Waiting for An Answer/A Night To Remember

To Love a Human [A Claude x Male!Reader Story]

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! [seriously, please do....]
I also did this chapter at around 10:28 p.m. even though I have school the next day and I have to wake up at 6:20 a.m. [even though I wake up at around 6:30]So I hope it comes out OKAY!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

~Claude's P.O.V.~

I started to drive towards (M/n)'s house, why? Well, he forgot his bat in my car last night. I was going to return it until I sensed other people with him. I quickly parked my car elsewhere and walked to his house. I was hiding near a tree. I looked like a stalker! ...... Maybe I was.

I then saw him get in the car and they drove off, I also saw a girl inside the car and two other boys. *Friends.* I don't know why, but something made me feel anger towards them. *Is it because they are with (M/n) and I am not?....... * I shook the thought away and sighed.

I started to head back with the bat in my hand. "I wonder if he will ever talk to me..."

"He probably would of if you would have said the truth sooner."

I turned around and saw someone I really DID NOT expect.

"Ciel Phantomhive."

"That's right, and you should understand that if you truly 'love' this person, then you should let him go. Your relationship will never work."

He was right. I am immortal and (M/n) could die any second. But.... do I really love him? I looked at Ciel.

"What do you care about my life? You should be more worried about your butler."

"Me and him broke off the contract a few years ago, and I care about 'your life' because I don't want to see another life go miserable because of you vile demons." I saw him walk away. I remembered when he was a simple boy that owned a company. Now he was more mature and protective. I sighed.

Everything Ciel has told me has a high possibility. I could no longer see (M/n), but he never said HE didn't want to see me. So, mybe he does really want to see me again but..... how do I find out?

~(M/n)'s P.O.V.~

I sighed.

"I can't believe you got us kicked out Peter!"

"What? That kid skipped and it wasn't my fault he was asking for a knuckle sandwich!" I sighed even more.

We got kicked out from a super cool arcade just because a kid skipped in front of Peter and so he punched the kid.

"Well, it could have been worse." I looked at Kelly.

"Yeah! You should listen to her more! We could have gone to jail and all!" I shook my head.

"Either way it is time for me to head back." I then looked at Kelly and she nodded.

"This day wasn't so bad. I mean, we went to get some food and went to the arcade. I could say we wasted our life really good." I had to agree with her.

Getting in trouble is something I like and today wasn't at all that bad.

"Even so I should also get home, (M/n)? Can I walk with you?" I looked at Kelly and felt my heart stop. I nodded a little to quickly but she only giggled. After that, me and Kelly went our own way while Peter and Josh still went to fool around and I must say...

It was awkward.

"So (M/n), is there anyone in particular that you like?"

"W-Why? What did they tell you!?"

"Nothing, really, but I want to know who you like I mean... you are always lonely and you only go out when we invite you. I want you to get together with someone and be happy! Especially since you have been acting rather.... weird ever since yesterday." I looked at her and saw her smile. I had to tell her how I felt.... but something told me not to. Of course, I payed it no attention.

"W-well... I do like this girl that I have known for a long time..."

"Really? Do you hang out with her?"

"Yeah, in fact, I am hanging out with her right now." I didn't hear her respond but she did stop and so did I.

"Y-you like me?" I looked down at the ground and nodded. "Oh (M/n)!"

I actually thought she was going to say the same thing... but no.

"(M/n) that is silly! We are only friends! I would never love a friend! Especially when I have a crush on Pe-" I saw her cover and start turning red. I then saw her smile.

*So she likes my friend.... huh?...... *. I then felt something snap.

"I see... well my house is really far so I am going to run all the way in order to get there early. Goodbye Kelly." i started running and didn't even wait for her answer. I heard her yell out to me but I still ran. I couldn't wait, something inside of me hurt and I knew what hurt was my feelings.

-

I got home and ran inside, I heard my mother ask me something but I only ran. I wanted to stay away from the real world for now. I wanted to sleep and forget all of this. I got on my bed and shut my eyes tightly with my knees to my chest. But I knew I wouldn't be able to forget. I then heard something near my window. I looked at it and found someone, who I didn't feel like talking to, looking at me.

"What the hell do you want Claude?"

"We need to talk (M/n)"

"There is NOTHING to talk about! Just leave me alone!" I put my head down and I thought he left until I felt his arm on my shoulder.

"(M/n) please listen. I promise I will tell you all you want but at least hear me out."

Honestly, I wanted him to talk to me. I really did want to listen but somehow right now wasn't a good moment.

"Ha, and you EXPECT me to BELIEVE YOU after what you DID?!" I looked up at him. "YOU LIED TO ME AND I TRUSTED YOU!" I then saw his eyes widen. I then realized why.

I was crying.

After a long time I cried, and in front of someone who lied to me, but... was I crying because Kelly didn't like me?.... No...... then why? I looked back at him and before I knew it, he hugged me.

"C-Claude?....... What are you do-"

"Please let me stay like this." Even though I couldn't see him, I could tell he really cared. I then felt my heart beat faster and faster and my cheecks were also red.

"Claude..... please tell me everything. And I mean EVERYTHING." I felt him let go of me and he sighed.

"Alright. Everything I will say will be the complete truth. Please believe me." I nodded.

~AfterAWhileOfExplaining~

"Wow... so you were a butler back then to a guy named Alois Trancy?"

"Yes, and up till now I have never made a contract with anyone."

"Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis.... So the Sebastian guy that I met at the abandoned building...."

"Yes, that was him."

"I see.... Must have been rough with that Alois kid... I would never treat you that way...." I looked at him and I SWEAR I saw him blush. I then yawned.

"Tired?"

"Yeah, I had a long... LONG day today...." I started to get ready for bed and started to get my clothing out. It was a tank-top and some shorts. I then looked at Claude. "So.... you had to change your master into his attire... right?"

"Yes. Why are you asking?"

"W-Well...." *How in HELL do I tell him to CHANGE ME into my CLOTHING?!?!?!?!?* "I was wondering if you could..... you know.... help me put on some clothing...... like you did with Alois Trancy......" I looked away from him and felt my cheeks were a bright red. *GAH!! AM I STUPID??? HE WOULD NEVER HELP ME CHA-*

"Of course." I was very surprised. At first I thought he wasn't going to say anything but I guess I was wrong... I then looked at him and I felt his hands my sweater. He quickly took of my sweater. He then pointed at the bed. I was blushing even more now.

"W-What are you say-"

"I need you to sit on the bed in order for me to remove your shoes."

*I'm stupid.* I did as I was told and he quickly removed my shoes. He then stood me up and started to remove my shirt. I felt his hands and how then went under my shirt. I lifted my hands and he removed my shirt swiftly. He must have forgotten my shirt since he then started to unbuckle my pants.  I was completely red by now.

"If you don't want me to do it, just tell me."


"N-no... it's just that.... I have never had anyone else do this for me other than my mother.......... please continue......" I whispered the last part and luckily I didn't have to repeat myself. He continued and took my pants off. He then put my shorts on but somehow completely missed the fact that I was shirtless. I then felt him hug me.


"C-Claude? W-What's wro-"

"Nothing. Just let me stay like this for a while." Even though I was flustered, I nodded. I then sighed. I was actually fine with us doing this even though I was shirtless. I then hugged him back and I felt his body stiffen. I actually felt a smirk make its way to my lips. I was enjoying this.

-

A while passed like that and it was getting late and I was getting more and more tired.

"Claude? Um.... not to ruin... your moment.... but it IS getting late and I AM getting tired...." I then felt him let go of me and look away.

"Right, I shouldn't keep you." I then saw him walk towards the window.

Don't go.

"Hey Claude?" I then saw him turn around.

Stay with me...

"Yes?"

For me...

"Can you do me one last favor?...."

I think I.....

"Of course, anything for you." I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Can you stay with me until I fall a sleep?" I then saw his eyes widen in surprise. I then saw something I haven't seen from him. Ever.

"Yes."

A smile.

"Thank you."

A genuine smile.

I pointed right next to me on the bed.

"Sleep ......... next..... to me ........." I then saw him take off his coat and shoes. He then got in with me. I only looked at him. Okay, this was a little awkward.

"(M/n)?"

"Yeah Claude?"

"Listen. ever since I first met you..... I KNEW you were trouble-"

"No duh, I get in trouble QUITE a lot." I then looked at him and he gave me a (-_-) face. "Ehm... continue."

"As I was saying, I knew you were trouble but somehow.... I simply cannot stay away from you."

"Implying....?"

"I think.... I grew feelings for you."

Surprise?

Those words made my heart stop for a second.

No.

I then got a weird felling in my stomach.

Happiness?

I then looked at him and I felt myself smile. I can't believe I am saying this...

Yes.

"Claude.... I also think I grew feelings for you...." I looked away but then felt my head getting turned towards him. I then felt his lips upon my own. [OHMEHGERD here's the KISSU~>///<]

His lips felt really soft and I could feel myself get drawn to him even more. I then felt him make the kiss more passionate. We separated for some air but then continued. I then started to wrap an arm around his neck and I pulled him closer to me. I then felt him move himself on top of me. I unconsciously started tugging on his hair and he started to make the kiss even MORE passionate. He then started to my bottom lip. I blushed while I willingly opened my mouth. *I want to enjoy our moment if I never get another chance...* We then started to battle for dominance and I lost. I didn't care. I was enjoying it to the fullest. I then felt his hands travel to my thighs and I felt how his hands made my legs open letting his body lay in between me. I was blushing A LOT MORE than before and I actually could feel my ears burning 'off', but his kiss was just...

One Hell of a Kiss!~

I then moved my hand on top of his chest and I started to his shirt until I stopped.

We both then separated panting.

"...Is something wrong (M/n)?"

"N-No.... only that I barely realized.... I'm no longer straight." [P.S; I don't care what type of gender you all like, I love you all just the way you are!] I then looked at him and saw him smile and chuckle. "W-What?"

"Nothing," I then felt his head lie on the crook of my neck. "Except that, I am actually glad that you are not straight..." I pouted. "And that you like me." I looked at Claude and saw him look at me with hopeful eyes. I then started to laugh quietly and I caught him off guard. "What is it?"

"Oh Claude! I don't like you!" I then saw him look at me surprised.

"What?....."

"I said I DON'T LIKE YOU." I looked at him and kissed him again on his lips and smiled at him. "I LOVE YOU."

I then saw him smile and lie right next to me. I curled up into his chest while he PROTECTIVELY hugged me. *Funny how I thought I was in love with a girl...* I only smiled with one thought in my head.

I fell in love with a demon.

And a cunning one.

__________________________________________________________________________________
SOOOO???? How was it you guys? Was the kiss scene bad? Fair? Okay? Good? Excellent? Possibly a higher rank?????
I also did this story after I got two replies saying 'YES' to the kiss and /LEMON Scene....SOOOO........yeah........
[whenever I get ideas I start writing.....]
PLEASE TELL ME WHATCHA THINK!!!!!
THANKS FOR READING!!!


NEXT CHAPTER~ An Unwanted Kiss

PEACE!~