7

Red

 

The wooden cabin was extremely unfamiliar to her as she stepped into it behind him. It wasn’t a huge mess, but it wasn’t spick and span either. There was a little stove in a corner across mattress which had been carelessly thrown on the ground.  The wood creaked under his feet as he heavily stepped on it, wobbling. She quickly rushed over to support his weight as he squirmed, her scent driving his brain to its brink.

There was a silence as she took in a deep breath, inhaling the smell of the room as she led him towards the mattress. There was a whiff of him in the air as his heated body pressed closer to her letting her move him and lay him down.

Her palm was soft when it touched his forehead again. He heard Red sigh as her fingers pushed back the hair that had made its way onto it before looking down at him. Dark dilating pupils stared back at her as she heard his breath pick up.

“Leave.” He whispered hoarsely as she rolled her eyes, before unclipping her hair and using the same to pin his bangs back. Biting back a laugh at how ridiculous he looked, she looked for a scrap piece of cloth before drenching it in water and placing it over his now bare forehead. His fingers reached up and curled around her wrist and she found herself slammed into the ground.

Leo watched with full blown pupils as the girl beneath him wincing as his brain slowly got groggy. The scent was definitely female as her bent closer to take another whiff, feeling her squirm as his grip on her wrist tightened and he pressed down against her. There were two things he could do now – kill her or devour her. His eyes trailed over her confused face as a flash of red met them causing him to blink and refocus his eyes. Red gaped at him as his face contorted from predatory to panic. Something about the panicked expression on his face caused her to raise her hand and press it against his cheek gently caressing it.

“Leo, calm down. You’re probably hallucinating.”

Hyeji felt him relax under her touch as she gently eased him off her and got him resting in the mattress again. Leo flinched as the cold rag was replaced against his burning skin as she looked at him apologetically.

“I’m sorry I can’t do any better, but have you got any food or meds?” 

He felt her re-pin his hair and hold back a throaty chuckle before tossing her hair back and smiling at him. He needed her to leave before it got too dark.

She shuddered when she heard him growl “leave! Leave before I do something I might regret.”

He heard her roll up from the floor and dust herself off with a sigh and an “alright! But I’ll be back to check on you tomorrow,” he felt the blanket covering him “at least try to sweat it out.”

The door shut and he sighed, tossing the blanket off him. He’d sure sweat it out, but not lying down. When he heard her footsteps get distant his fingers reached for the hair pin holding his hair up, slowly sliding it out and a whiff of her scent hit his sensitive nostrils and mingled with his. His lips quirked up, amused at the little pin in his hand. She was persistent, he had to give her that.

Pocketing the hair pin, he stepped out – he needed to release that adrenaline, that inner self and so, into the woods he went with his heart racing as he tried to forget the gentle palm that pressed against his cheek, calming him down.

Maybe there was something about that red haired girl.


I'd do anything to touch Leo's cheeks (shameless author :P)

I'm so sorry for being so bad at updating and giving you guys such awful material to read. ;_;

 

-Ryukai