Trust Us, Your Juliets (Jiae x Jisoo x Kei [Jiyeon])

Avocado Procrastinates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Marco."

"Polo."

"Polo!"

Close.

"Marco."

"Polo."

"Polo!"

Closer.

"Marco."

"Polo."

"Pol - "

With her arms outstretched, Jisoo darted toward the source of the nearby vocalization, and she halted in her movements immediately as her body came into contact with someone else's cold, slippery skin. She loosely encircled her arms around the smaller body to keep them still while the blindfold over her eyes came undone. The thin cloth dropped onto the surface of the water, and Jiyeon's ever smiling face welcomed the return of her vision. The taller girl planned on retracting her arms but they remained wrapped around Jiyeon's waist as the girl leaned closer into her embrace.

"Oh. You got me. You're so good at this, Jisoo." Jiyeon murmured, soft lips brushing against the shell of her ear. She slowly dragged her fingertips down the other girl's exposed back, leaving Jisoo's skin tingling in their wake. On top of the intimate moment they were suddenly sharing, Jiyeon didn't even try to fake any surprise upon being caught by Jisoo, which prompted the third and only other player in their little game to cry out.

"What is this? What are you doing? Jiyeon, why do you keep getting caught on purpose?" A huffing Jiae trudged through four feet of pool water to reach the area where the other two girls stood. Sensing the fit of jealousy that was bound to ensue, Jiyeon reluctantly broke out of Jisoo's embrace and created undesired distance between herself and the other girl. Jiae eventually situated herself next to Jisoo and folded her arms over her bikini-clad chest. Jiyeon nonetheless continued to smile as Jiae narrowed her eyes at her in apparent disapproval. "Marco Polo isn't fun when your desperation for physical contact keeps ruining it."

Jisoo had been 'it' since the start of the game (the other two insisted on it), and in spite of her obvious lack of coordination and speed, she had managed to catch Jiyeon several times already. If you were playing this game and getting repeatedly caught by someone who was travelling even slower than a dead, floating fish, it was clear that your intentions were not to win the game and they were, in fact, the opposite. It certainly didn't help their case when Jisoo had a habit of trapping the other players in a close, inadvertent embrace.

"I can't help it. I love it when Jisoo touches me." Jiae felt a twinge of annoyance as Jiyeon sent a knowing smile towards Jisoo. "I know you like it just as much as I do. The only difference between us is that I prefer to take advantage of the situation while enjoying it to the fullest."

"That is true." Jisoo chimed in nonchalantly. Over the course of the few months that she has spent with the two of them, they were constantly fussing and playing tug-of-war with her in the middle of it all. She had grown especially accustomed to Jiyeon's mischievous nature.

Jiae rolled her eyes at Jiyeon's shameless statement. "Geez, I always somehow manage to forget that you're like this. Why did I agree to share Jisoo with you again?"

"We didn't have a choice, really - because neither of us wanted to give Jisoo up and she couldn't decide which one of us she wanted to date for sure." Jiyeon answered rather easily. "So here we are." She raised her arms up, gesturing to entirety of the water park they were spending their day at. "Personally, I actually kind of like this. It's a refreshing change from my previous relationships."

"This is our very first relationship." Jiae deadpanned as she pointed to Jisoo and herself. 

"Then consider yourselves in luck because you're dating an experienced girl who can guide you."

Jiae made a face, wagging a finger in disagreement. "The last time I checked, I wasn't dating you; I'm only dating Jisoo. We're sharing her. You and I have no other kind of relation aside from that."

Neither Jiae or Jisoo noticed the devious curl forming on the corner of Jiyeon's lips. They also failed to perceive the dec

Please log in to read the full chapter