No Mercy in Ireland

Vigilantes At Sea

hello!! can i ask for some scenario? i've been wondering,what if cee and her bap friends, found someone who have a worst past than them (i mean really really bad) ? i can't stop thinkin about that. sorry, and thank you.

So, hoping I did this correctly but, I did it with BAP and BTS [mostly BTS] characters if only because it kinda worked out that way :\. Technically this takes place the same day they went to England again to meet the Reapers, just after that. 


                “Another pit-stop,” Cee grumbled, “I’m ready to get to Mexico and kick some .”

                “Isn’t this fun though?” V grinned as he jumped in front of her.

                Cee sighed before stepping around him and continuing down the cobbled stone street. The earlier sunny day in England had not carried over to Ireland which allowed Cee to wear a light jacket appropriate for the overcast weather.

                “Eh? Are you ignoring me?” V pouted as he caught up.

                “She’s probably still sulking because she protected you earlier,” Zelo snickered from behind them.

                “Now she can’t pretend she hates us,” J-Hope said.

                Cee turned around and glared at Zelo, J-Hope, and then at Jimin and Jungkook for good measure. She shook her head as she continued walking, “Why did I volunteer to take you out?”

                “Because we left so fast from England we couldn’t explore together there,” V answered her promptly. “So, since when have you liked us?”

                Cee groaned as she looked up to the cloudy sky, ‘Why me? Why am I stuck with them?’

                “Well?” Jungkook asked, coming in front of her.

                “Does it matter?”

                V gasped, “She isn’t denying it!”

                “I swear to ing god...” Cee cursed under her breath as V began to sing a made up song about their new friendship. Seeing that the tune wasn’t working he started with another one. He fell back with the other boys as Cee walked in front.

                “V and Cee sitting in a tree…” Cee’s eye twitched. “S-I-T-T-I-N-G. First came hate, then came indifference, soon there will be a friendship necklace.”

                “V…”

                Jimin grinned, “Maybe you should stop.”

                “No, seeing her face now, I think you’ve got another 5 minutes before—“

                “Jongup,” Cee said in a warning tone as she turned to look back at them.

                “Make that 30 seconds before she comes back and kills you,” Jongup finished with a laugh.

                “Alright, alright,” J-Hope intervened, “How about you leave the lyrics for another time, huh? What do you guys want to do?”

                “Let’s eat!” V shouted in joy.

                Cee gaped at them as they finally were walking beside her, “We literally just ate. How are you still hungry?”

                V patted his stomach, “There is always room to try new food.”

                J-Hope smiled weakly, “Eating sounds great but, we are going to run out of money if you keep eating like you are. Why don’t we save some of that money for Italy?”

                “The land of pasta,” Jungkook said in wonder.

                “And pizza,” Jongup smiled as his mind imagined what Italy must be like.

                “We didn’t land in a tourist part of town…” Zelo said looking around, trying to think of what to do.

                “Yeah, can’t expect that every time. We aren’t on a cruise ship…” Cee sighed as she twisted a few strands of her hair. “Did Youngjae say anything about this town?”

                “No, Youngjae was complaining about how we didn’t land in Cobh which we can see from where we are in Ringaskiddy,” Zelo explained. “There are thing to do over there, I guess.”

                “Right… well then… we could find a park?” Cee suggested.

                “I don’t mind just walking around and seeing things,” J-Hope smiled.

                “That sounds good then,” Cee said, “We will walk around until we find a park where we can…hang out.”

                Jimin laughed, “Hopefully more than that. We could always practice fighting.”

                Jungkook hit the top of his head, “Definitely not that.”

                “Right,” J-Hope said, “Not out in the open.”

                Jimin shrugged, “Just a suggestion.”

                “Cee,” V got as close up to her as he could and stared seriously, “do you believe in reincarnation?”

                Cee slightly pushed him back so that he was out of her personal space, “Reincarnation?”

                “Yeah!” V asked.

                Cee continued twisting her hair in thought as they began to walk, “I’ve never thought about it… I suppose it could happen. Do you believe?”

                “Yeah, I was raised to believe.”

                “Oh…” Cee let the word hang in the air. ‘How am I supposed to respond to that? I don’t know how he was raised or even by who! Why is this kid so frustrating?!’

                V nodded, “My grandma taught me.”

                “What is reincarnation?” Jongup asked.

                “You don’t know?” Jimin asked in disbelief.

                Cee narrowed her eyes, starting to feel the need to defend her gang member but, Jongup answered without taking offense to the question.

                “No,” Jongup shrugged, “I wasn’t able to finish school… was it something you learn about there?”

                J-Hope’s eyes turned sad as he patted Jongup on the shoulder, “Seems a lot of kids are like that now. Jungkook, V, and Jimin included.”

                “It isn’t something you study in school, I don’t think,” V answered. He continued to explain reincarnation to Jongup and Zelo who hadn’t heard of it before.  There was some confusion and lots of information repeated but, eventually everyone was on the same page.

                “So cool,” Jongup smiled.

                “What do you think you were in a past life?” Zelo asked Jongup.

                Jongup smiled wider and grabbed Zelo’s hand, “I doesn’t matter really as long as we were together.”

                “Yeah!” Zelo cheered and raised their hands up, “Friends, watching each other’s back no matter what life we live.”

                “That would be nice,” Cee said softly.

                “I bet I was a strong knight! A protector of the palace!” Jungkook said with passion in his eyes.

                “What about you, Noona?” Zelo asked.

                “Yeah, Cee. What do you think you were in the past?” J-Hope asked.

                “Hmmm, Well I was named after a princess,” Cee smiled playfully as the boys exclaimed in disbelief. She chuckled, “But, I don’t know. Whatever I was, I definitely helped people somehow. Whether it be as a bodyguard or something.”

                “Really?” Zelo frowned, “But girls in the past didn’t fight much…”

                Cee raised an eyebrow, “And they fight much now?”

                “I… well…” Zelo shook his head in defeat.

                “Do you think we were together?” Jongup used his other hand to grab Cee’s hand.

                Cee squeezed back, “Oh yeah. I’d never leave you lot alone. If anything I bet you were all brothers.”

                “What about us?!” V pointed to himself and his gang members. “Do you think we all met?”

                Cee laughed, “Sure, I don’t see why not. Maybe we could all be guards together and protect the world.”

                “Yeah!” Jungkook cheered.

                “Which means we would be friends forever,” J-Hope teased.

                Cee glared but, it only made J-Hope laugh.

                “You know—“

                Breaking glass cut Cee off and made them all freeze. Hearing the sound of a child cry out, they all took out weapons and took defensive positions.

                “Stay low and follow my lead,” Cee said in a commanding whisper. Seeing everyone nod, she quickly made her way into the alleyway.

                She first took a position behind a dumpster and looked around. With no one in sight yet, she ran farther in behind a cardboard box while the boys went to the dumpster. There was the sound of someone hitting a person and then someone falling to the floor.

                No longer able to play it safe knowing there was someone being hurt badly, Cee stood up with both guns pointed down the alley. It took a minute to see the man standing over a lump of rugs on the ground but, once she saw him she trained her guns on him and started towards him.

                “Hey!” She called out to get his attention away from wherever his victim was hiding.

                “e!” Upon seeing her, the man sprinted away. In the dark of the alley and not knowing where the victim was, Cee couldn’t risk shooting.

                “Damn it! Jongup, Jungkook go after him,” Cee ordered.

                “Right!”

                “On it, Noona.”

                The two ran past the rest of the team and down the alley. Cee barely lowered her guns, in case there was someone else as she looked around for the other person.

                “V, Zelo do you see anyone?”

                “No,” they both answered looking around.

                Cee glanced back to see where J-Hope was and saw him at the end of the alley watching their backs. A squeak from under her is what made her look forward again. Her eyes widened and she jumped away from what she previously thought was a pile of rags.

                “,” Cee holstered her guns. “Guys, keep watch.”

                She bent down next to the damaged person. They were small with a shaved head and many bruises, both new and old.

                “Hey, can you hear me?” Cee asked gently. “It’s okay now, he left.”

                All she got in reply was choppy breath. Their eyes were shut and if it wasn’t for the breathing, Cee would have thought they were dead.

                “Hey, I need you to talk to me,” Cee lightly placed a hand on their shoulder. “Hey, kid. I need you to wake up.”

                Zelo looked down at them with fear in his eyes, “Noona…”

                “Kid!” Cee cursed when she received no response. “J-Hope! Get me an ambulance here now! I don’t ing care what you have to do.”

                “Understood!”

                “Hurry!” Cee shouted as he ran off. Questions about how he would get the ambulance without knowing the number or without knowing where exactly they were were floating through her head along with worries over the child laying before her. Self-doubt crept in telling her that she should have ran into the alley like old times instead of allowing the kid to be used as a punching bag.

                She jumped when she felt someone touch her shoulder.

                “Noona, it’s just me.” Zelo said sadly.

                “Yeah… yeah…” Cee ran her shaking hands through her hair and took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

                “Not every day we end up seeing innocent people this close to death…” Jimin gulped.

                “No,” Cee exhaled slowly. ‘What am I supposed to do?’

                Cee nudged the kid harder, “Hello? Hey! Wake up! You need to wake up!”

                “Cee, are you sure that’s best?” Jimin asked.

                “We don’t know what injuries this kid has but, if they have a concussion then they need to be awake,” Cee responded. ‘I think this is right…’

                A pained groan came from the kid in rags making Cee feel instantly relieved, “Hey! Can you hear me?”

                “誰?”

                Cee blinked in confusion, “What? Do you speak English?”

                “I’d be surprised if they didn’t,” Zelo said quietly, “After all, English has been the standard language for years.”

                “Da—who… you?” The kid asked painfully.

               “Just people passing by,” Cee answered. She took a napkin from her pocket she had placed there earlier by chance, and began dabbing at the open wound on the child’s eyebrow. “Can you tell me your name?”

                “I…four.”

                Cee frowned, “You are for what?” ‘Maybe he is fourteen? I doubt it though.’

                “Cee,” She turned to Jimin who stared at them with an unreadable expression. “His name is I 4.”

                “I4? But that’s—“ Unable to believe it, she looked the child over again and then inspected his bicep. The blood drained from her face as she saw a brand. “Slave…”

                Zelo cursed for her as she sat there stunned, ‘This kid can’t be older than 10… his owners—no his captives didn’t even tell or give them a name?’

                The child sniffled as tears ran down their face, “Miss, I’m so much pain. My master… return soon. Please, leave.”

                “What? No! We are getting you an ambulance—“

                “No!” The kid cried out and found the strength to grab Cee’s arm. “Please, let me die.”

                “I…” Cee didn’t know what to say. There were no words for this situation. It isn’t every day a child asks to die. Cee bit her down lip and let her shaking hand lightly rest on their forehead. “I can’t promise that everything will be okay but, slavery is still illegal. Once you get in the ambulance you should be safe.”

                The child began to sob, “I want die. I ca’t live. Not anymore. I don’ want to play wif the men anymore.”

                “ing hell,” Jimin whispered.

                The sound of sirens getting closer was the only thing that kept Cee from crying right there. She took another deep breath to keep calm, “You hear those sirens? The people coming with those sirens are good people. They will protect you.”

                “No! Please!” With what little strength remained in the child’s body, they tried to grab for the knife on Cee’s belt.

                Cee gently pushed the arm away while feeling like her heart was breaking like glass, “I can’t let you.”

                “Please… I can’t.”

                Cee hung her head as the ambulance pulled up, “I can’t either. Please have faith that you will survive and feel better.”

                “Oh Lord…” A female medic ran from the vehicle. “What happened?”

                “I don’t know. We heard a man beating on this kid and when we came in, he ran away.”

                The woman stared Cee down. Cee could only look back sadly as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. It must have convinced the woman Cee was telling the truth because she nodded. Soon after, she and her partner were putting the child onto a stretcher and running for the ambulance.

                As the ambulance pulled away, J-Hope ran back. “Sorry, in exchange for the phone the lady made me help around her house, can you believe that? …Cee?”

                Cee wiped at her eyes, making sure there were no tears before standing up. When her eyes finally met J-Hopes, his widened as he took an involuntary step back.

                “Cee—“

                “There are two options right now,” Cee said with a voice shaking with rage. “We chase after Jongup and Jungkook so that we can kill that man, or,” Cee looked at the door on the building to her right which was the only place the man and child could have exited from, “Or we go in there and beat some .”

                “Cee, I don’t think—“

                “Jimin, I have taken down gangs on my own. I do not need your help and I’m not waiting for the others to get here. I’m doing this now.”

                J-Hope sighed as he slipped his own guns back out, “Looks like you already made up your mind.”

                “What’s the plan?” Zelo asked.

                ‘Kill them all,’ Cee closed her eyes to try clearing her mind. “This place looked dead when we walked by so there can’t be too many people inside. We go in quiet, free the slaves, kill the bad guys.”

                “No cuffing them for the cops?” Zelo questioned.

                Cee’s eyes sprung open and she strode towards the unlocked door already with a gun in one hand and a knife in the other one. “I show no mercy for child molesters. They all die.”


A/N: ugghhhh kinda emotional... not sure if I convened it correctly. I literally was so into this that I wrote it in about an hour.

I hope you enjoyed it.
Please let me know what you think ^_^

PS: The reincarnation thing is for a story I've had floating in my head for a few weeks now. I love it but, 1. no time, 2. no clear ending
so, no story :\ if you're interested in hearing about that one-- let me know!