Crossover -Meet the Reapers-

Vigilantes At Sea

A/N: I wrote this for a friend. She wanted me to write Cee and the boys meeting her main OCs from her story: Lizu and Ryan. So, the beginning is an intro of sorts about them and then the meet... always interesting trying to make Cee interact with other people.... Hope you like it!


                Standing on the rooftop, Lizu smiled as she looked at the bustling apartment building across the street. The important political figures walking in were dressed formally for that night’s party in the Ambassador’s suite. Lizu, on the other hand, was dressed in her normal attack outfit: black jeans outfitted with hidden weapons, a black tank top which was underneath her blood red cloak and black corset with a skull brooch which held the cloak against her, and her standard black face mask that covered the bottom half of her face. There was a cold breeze ripping through London that night, which threatened to pull back the cloak’s hood she had on over her short auburn hair.

                “Sis, you in position?” Ryan’s voice came from the Bluetooth in her ear.

                Lizu sat down on the edge of the roof and rested her prized possession, ‘Baby,’ against her shoulder, “You know I am, I see you have a camera focused on me. Better move it before someone gets suspicious… brother.”

                Ryan chuckled, “Just checking on you.”

                “I don’t need it,” She scowled as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

                “I know that but, I can’t help myself. So, you brought your baby with you, huh? She that important of a kill? It isn’t every day you bring your favorite scythe. ”

                “Well,” Lizu let the weapon down into her lap so she could admire it. She passed her gloved hands lightly over the deep red handle which was decorated with gold that twisted and turned its way from the bottom to the top where the handle met the pure black razor sharp blade. The black of the blade blended in with the dark of the night besides the red Latin writing etched into the side of the blade which looked like blood dripping down but spelt out ‘Eradicate evil from the Earth’. “I thought it could use some action and yes, this is worth it. Is it safe yet to cross the road?”

                Lizu could hear rapid key typing as her brother finished hacking into the Ambassador’s system, “Window’s pressure sensor and the motion detectors are off.”

                “Finally,” Lizu grinned from excitement. She stood, twirling her precious weapon before folding the handle and putting it in the harness on her side. She then checked that her gear was all secure and double knotted the shoelaces on her boots. After she was in the middle of the roof of her building she took a few deep breaths to calm her heart and collect herself; one wrong step and she could die.

                “You are good to fly!” Ryan said joyfully.

                With the cue given, Lizu began to sprint. ‘Fourth floor, I need to land onto the fourth floor balcony. Second floor from the top.’ Lizu repeated to herself.

                At the very edge of the roof, she pushed off with her right foot as she planned and leaped. Halfway through she pulled her legs up into a crouch, and then just barely landed onto the fourth floor balcony. She rolled immediately to help break the fall, stopping mere inches before the glass door.

                With a groan, she stood and pulled her hood back over her head, since the wind had knocked it back.

                “You okay? Looked like a hard landing,” Ryan asked a teasing tone.

                “I just leaped across a small street. You really want to complain about my performance?” Lizu scoffed.

                “I’m just saying, let me hook you up with a grappling gun and—“

                “You can save your high tech gadgets. I’ll stay with my proven abilities,” Lizu cut him off. She pulled a small knife out of her pocket and went to lift the lock of the glass door only to see it wasn’t locked. ‘It’s always the small things people forget about.’

                Lizu gently slid the door open, making sure not to make any unwanted noise and then closed it behind her after she slipped into the room. She glided over the floor of the master bedroom’s bathroom and made her way to the main room.

                “I’m in,” She silently breathed.

                “Okay, you should have about three minutes before the Ambassador comes in to take her nightly pills,” Ryan informed her.

                ‘Gotta love people who stick to a schedule,’ Lizu thought to herself.

                She swept into the bedroom and immediately hopped up onto the solid oak bedroom bench which was pushed right up against the massive bed. From the bench Lizu reached up and unscrewed the four light bulbs in the ceiling fan and threw them on the bed.

                She tapped the Bluetooth.

                “Heading your way. You have a minute until she comes,” Ryan responded.

                ‘Time really ing flies sometimes!’ Lizu hurriedly pulled Baby out as she made her way to the closet, on the right side of the bed, the side closest to the door, and hid.

               After only taking three deep breaths, the door opened. She heard the click of the light switch but, no light came on.

                “Really now?” An older woman sighed as the bedroom door shut behind her softly.

                Lizu heard the woman mumbling in Italian as she walked closer to her medicines laying on the night table beside the bed. When Lizu assumed the woman was now within distance of her scythe once she walked out of the room, she silently exited the closet.

               Her eyes, adjusted to the dark saw the woman but, the woman also saw her since she was closer than she thought.

                “Wh—who—reaper?!”

                Lizu smiled behind her mask, letting her scythe give her away more, “You should have gave more thought about joining a group that carelessly kills children.”

                The woman’s eyes widened in fear, knowing that because of her connection to the Italian mafia she might die tonight. As she quickly inhaled to scream, Lizu raised her scythe and sliced the woman’s head off in one blow.

                The blood spewed everywhere, landing on Lizu and her weapon as the head thudded onto the white linen sheets while the body crumpled onto the floor in front of her. Death by scythe was never pretty.

                “Time to leave,” Ryan said.

                Wasting no time, Lizu ran for the balcony doors in the bedroom and once outside put Baby away so that she could climb down on a wooden frame ivy was growing on. It wasn’t sturdy enough to climb up but, for a quick escape it would work just fine.

                Once she was nearing the bottom she could hear men shouting so, she jumped off and began running to where Ryan had the car parked a few blocks away.

                “I’ll have the car ready to go before you get here.”

                “Thanks, bro.”

                “Oh! I heard back from Zico,” Ryan mentioned, not at all phased that they were still in the middle of a job. “They are in Portugal now but, he said he can make a quick trip back to England for us.”

                “That’s generous of him,” Lizu rolled her eyes, “Not like it is that far out of the way.”

                Ryan laughed, “I know but, it seems like they have guests onboard who need to be places.”

                “Whatever, we are his best clients. When will he be back?”

                “Tomorrow afternoon.”

                Lizu smiled as she turned the next corner the car coming into sight. The thought of seeing some of her friends again made her happier than how she just easily killing a huge benefactor to a mafia group she and Ryan were tracking down.

                She chuckled, “Guess we’ll have to clear our schedule for a few hours.”

 

 

 

               B-Bomb pulled the emergency brake to drift the car around a corner. “Sometimes it isn’t about how fast you go but, how well you can handle your vehicle.”

                “So I see,” Cee laughed, not concerned about her safety at all as B-bomb pulled out of the turn and continued speeding towards the docks. The sports car B-Bomb had commandeered from an ex-client after a bad deal drove flawlessly and Cee practically moaned whenever she listened to the car shift gears.

                B-Bomb smiled, “It is nice… teaching someone my driving tricks.”

                “I’m glad to learn,” Cee beamed at him for a second before looking back out the window. “Where did you pick up these skills?”

                “I met a street racing crew in LA. They weren’t much for teaching but, I picked a lot up from watching their boss Toretto race people and run from the cops and well, some things I learned the more I drove.”

                “Of course…” Cee mused as she gently glided her hand over the seat leather. She had been in this car a few times already, thanks to B-Bomb offering to give her and Himchan intense driving lessons but, she still could not help but admire the car.

                “You’re a quick learner,” B-Bomb said as he sped through a red light.

                “Quick enough to let me drive the rest of the way back?” Cee perked up.

                B-bomb laughed while making another quick turn, “Not this time. We already spent too much time out practicing and I need to make sure I get back before the deal.”

                Cee frowned, “If you are implying—“

                “I know you’re fast!” B-Bomb interrupted, “But you know how it is… it is my on the line if I’m not back in time and I know my baby the best.”

                Cee sighed, “Yeah, I get you.”

                Finally Block B’s ship came into view. Cee closed her eyes as she tried to soak in the amazingness of the car, not sure when they would have time for another driving lesson. She almost groaned as she felt the car slow and eventually go up the ramp onto the boat.

                “I don’t want to get out.”

                “I know what you mean,” B-Bomb sighed, “Eyes On Me is my prized possession. Maybe one day you’ll get a nice car too. One of those enemies you take down should have a nice car.”

                Cee smiled weakly, “True… but I won’t have a way to transport them.”

                “Right…” There was silence as B-Bomb pulled to the back of the boat and cut the ignition. “Well, we’re back.”

                They both sat there admiring the car. Finally, they both slowly got out of the car, not wanting to leave the beauty behind but, eventually they closed the doors and started their way back to the main deck.

                “How long until your guests arrive?” Cee asked.

                “Not long I don’t think. They didn’t give us an exact time.”

                “Well, I’m going to take off then. I wanted to explore London some more. Guess it is a good thing we came back.”

                “You sure you don’t want to stick around? They are—“He stopped as Cee held up her hand. He sighed, “Still don’t want to know other people?”

                “I know enough,” Cee said, giving him a hard look.

                “You could always use more friends,” He said as they finally made it to the main area.

                It was a rare sunny day in England with a cool breeze. On the deck the duo saw Himchan, Jongup, Jimin and Yukwon playing cards at a table they pulled out from inside, Jungkook, V, J-Hope, and Zelo were towards the bow of the boat messing around, while Yongguk, Zico, Rapmon, and Kyung were up a floor on the captain’s deck talking.

                “I have more than enough,” Cee said as she looked at the majority of the people she called friends. The others she assumed were either sleeping or out exploring. Cee waved to Jongup to get his attention.

                Upon seeing her, Jongup enthusiastically waved back alerting the others to her presence, “One second, Noona!” He showed his hand to the others which made the Yukwon and Jimin groan while Himchan laughed.

                “That’s my little brother,” Himchan shook his head as he pushed Jongup’s winnings over to the younger’s side of the table.

                Jongup ran over to Cee and B-Bomb full of smiles, “Noona, can some of the other guys join us?”

                “Sure, no problem,” Cee smiled until Jongup was out of earshot and gathering Zelo and the others. She groaned, “See? Too many.”

                B-Bomb patted her shoulder cautiously, “A person needs friends, especially if you plan on traveling and taking down all types of drug lords.”

                Cee sighed, “I’ll leave the friend making to Himchan and the rest of B.A.P.”

                He laughed, “Passing it off as a job?”

                “Don’t worry, I don’t consider our friendship a job,” Cee smirked.

                “I’m honored but, I hope you aren’t just using me for my car.”

                Cee shrugged playfully, “I make it a habit not to lie.”

                B-Bomb looked down at her smiling, trying hard to laugh. Before he could give a retort Jongup had returned with Zelo, Jungkook, Jimin, V, and J-Hope. Seeing the amount of people she would have to take with her, Cee’s eyes widened.

                “I wasn’t going to come but, I thought with this crowd you could use the help,” J-Hope said nodding at the energetic boys.

                “I… yeah, thanks.”

                “We aren’t children,” Jungkook said.

                “Says one of the two who aren’t actually adults yet,” J-Hope teased.

                “That--!”

                “Hey,” Jimin cut his younger gang member off, “who are they?”

                Cee and B-Bomb turned around to look towards the shore only to see two figures almost all the way up the ramp. They were both wearing black pants and high boots, but the one who was a female wore a red cloak under a black corset while the male wore a dark blue cloak with belts running up and down his torso. Their black half-face masks combined with the holstered scythe Cee saw on the female’s  waist  and the attitude in their walk made Cee’s danger radar ring throughout her body. Cee’s eye narrowed in on the intruders and she reached for the gun holstered on her thigh.

                B-Bomb gently grabbed her right arm, not wanting her to tense to his touch nor lift her gun free, “Stop, it is okay. They are our clients.”

                Zelo put his hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them, “Calm down, Noona. It will be okay. Breathe.”

                Cee released her gun but, didn’t stop watching the new people on the ship. ‘How did they sneak up on me? I would have heard a car--- the ocean, the sound of the waves and the birds… I need to be more careful.’

                B-Bomb released her and gave her a pointed look before starting towards the clients, “Reapers, it has been a while.”

                “That it has,” The female said. “I’m glad we caught you before you left the area.”

                “Hey,” Himchan said running to Cee’s side, “You okay? I saw you grab your gun.”

                Cee forced a smile, “I’m not used to being caught off guard and well… new people.”

                Himchan nodded and relaxed.

                “Did… did B-Bomb just say Reapers?” Jungkook asked in surprise.

                “Yeah, why?” Cee asked.

                “You haven’t heard of the Reapers?” J-Hope asked in disbelief.

                “No and I don’t care. All that matters is that we get around them so that we can explore England,” Cee said.

                “Noona, they are legends,” Jongup said with a small smile. “Maybe you should learn about other vigilante groups.”

                “Please,” Cee rolled her eyes, “Legendary? With costumes?”

                Himchan coughed to hide a laugh as V muttered about how he thought they looked cool.

                Jongup nodded, “Superheroes wear costumes.”

                Cee shook her head not wanting to deal with the situation, “Look, I’m leaving whoever wants to join, we are going now.”

                “What?!” Jungkook asked with the others making protesting noises behind him.

                “Fine! You don’t have to come!”

                “Cee, you can’t leave on your own, remember? The last time we were here—“

                “I understand, Yukwon,” Cee glared at him. She shifted her gaze back to the new people who were waiting still a few feet from the entrance talking to B-Bomb.

                “I’m going to go talk to them,” Jimin said.

                “I’ll go too!” V smiled and walked with Jimin, “They look more like aliens than reapers, don’t they?”

                Zelo laughed as he joined them, “You’re more like an alien than them.”

                Cee groaned as she was left with just Himchan. He chuckled and nudged her, “You know you didn’t really want to leave, not once they got here.”

                Cee took a deep breath and sighed knowing she couldn’t hide her feelings from Himchan, “Now that I’ve seen the potential danger I can’t just leave my friends.”

                Himchan chuckled and started walking towards the group, “Come on. I’ve heard good things about them.”

                “Good guys then?” Cee asked, begrudgingly joining Himchan.

                “Just like us.”

                “Whatever. The faster they leave the better.” Cee grumbled.

                The group moved indoors so, Cee and Himchan followed them only catching up when they reached the main hall. It was big since its original purpose was for banquet dining and ballroom dancing but, Block B used it as a Recreational area or selling room when clients came onboard. Now there was a long table with knifes of all kinds decorating it as well as a few scythes or sickles.

                Cee scrunched her brow as she examined the weapons, ‘No guns?’

                Taeil smiled when he saw the Reapers, “Lizu! It is good to see you again, how is Baby?”

                Cee froze, ‘Whoa… what? Are they a couple?! They had a child?!’

                The one in red, Lizu, laughed and lowered her hood but, left her mask on, “Baby is doing well. I actually wanted to see if you would inspect her for me.”

                “I’d love to.”

                “What?” Cee whispered. Lizu took the scythe from her side and after extending it, handed it to Taeil who held it gently. “Oh! Her scythe… okay.”

                Himchan chuckled while Taeil left the room to work on the weapon in the armory. “Thought she had a kid?”

                “Don’t worry that’s what I thought too,” J-Hope laughed beside her.

                Just then the doors behind them opened and in walked Zico, Yongguk, Kyung, and Rapmon.

                “Lizu, Ryan, it is a pleasure to see you again,” Zico said as he sauntered to the table.

                “Zico, I thought you were going to pass us by without saying hello,” Lizu said with a hint of a smile in her voice.

                The reaper duo turned around to look at the newcomers. It was only now Lizu finally looked over the crowd in the room but, ended with her eyes on Zico. Ryan though, the one in blue, was stuck on Yongguk. Once his eyes met B.A.P’s leader his eyes widened and Cee would have sworn his jaw dropped but, it was hard to tell through the black mask.

                “Looks like someone has a crush,” Himchan whispered to Cee.

                “I’ve been busy with my guests and had to leave England in a hurry but, for you and your brother a slight time delay is no trouble,” Zico smiled as he reached the table and leaned against it so he had eyes on everyone in the room.

                “Quite a few… are you all from the same group?” Lizu asked.

                Rapmon chuckled, “No, I’m already pushing my luck with six others. You can call me Rapmon. My second and third-in-command Jin and Suga aren’t here but, these three lively ones are Jimin, V, and Jungkook, and J-Hope…. Ah! In the back the one—now waving, is J-Hope.”

                “Pretty young group…” Lizu muttered. She looked at Ryan who still was staring at Yongguk and rolled her eyes before elbowing him to get his attention.  He blinked and finally brought his attention back to the people in front of them.

                “Oh… do you have a group name?”

                Rapmon smiled, “We are the Bulletproof Boys, or BTS for short.”

                “Bulletproof!” V and Jungkook made gunshot noises as they pretended to shoot for the sky.

                “Because bullets will never kill us,” Jimin smirked.

                J-Hope chuckled from where he leaned against the wall beside Cee and Himchan, “Well, we haven’t died yet.”

                “I’m still surprised,” Cee teased.

                “Hey!”

                Himchan chuckled and playfully pushed Cee for J-Hope.

                “And how about you?” Ryan asked as he stepped closer to Yongguk. “You must be the leader of these other people.”

                Yongguk smirked and nodded, “My name is Yongguk and I’m the leader of B.A.P.”

                “Oh god your voice,” Ryan sighed.

                Himchan leaned on Cee trying desperately to hold back his laughter.

                Cee sighed, “You shouldn’t laugh.”

                “It isn’t every day you get to see your best friend being hit on,” Himchan said. “He might not notice he is being drooled over right now either but, later I’m going to give him so much hell over it.”

                “You better straighten up because Yongguk is taking roll.” J-Hope said.

                “Other than those two, here we have Zelo and Jongup, and in the back are my second-in-commands, Himchan and Cee,” Yongguk pointed to s.

                Lizu’s eyebrows lifted, “Two seconds?”

                Ryan took his eyes off Yongguk for a second to look, “And… a girl? Impressive.”

                “Come on,” Himchan whispered and pushed Cee forward.

                Cee groaned quietly, “We have to say hello?”

                “It’s our job,” Himchan chuckled at her.

                It only took a few seconds to reach the table and Cee couldn’t help but size the Reapers up. ‘Legendary, huh?’

                “I’ve heard of B.A.P before,” Lizu said, “But, I never heard of a girl in your group.”

                “Does it matter?” Cee asked. She immediately bit her tongue. ‘Remember, what would Youngjae tell you to do… make Youngjae proud.’

                “No not at all, I’m just surprised to see a girl in a gang. Doesn’t happen all the time.”

                “Cee… Cee…” Ryan scratched his head, “I’ve heard that name… maybe when we were in New York?”

                “Whoa! You’ve been to New York?” Zelo asked. “Cee grew up there.”

                Cee glared at Zelo, ‘Seriously?!’

                “Cee!” Ryan shouted, “The club owner at Club Red talked about you.”

                “Kang?”

                “Right,” Lizu nodded, “I’ve read about some of your work in the papers. I was told you worked alone.”

                The boys of B.A.P chuckled, or in Yongguk’s case smiled which caught Ryan’s attention again. Cee shrugged, “Things happened and here I am.”

                Lizu raised an eyebrow, “I feel like there is more to this story.”

                “Yeah but, that’s all you need to know,” Cee said quickly before someone could say anything else.

                Himchan sighed and patted Cee’s shoulder.

                Zico grinned, “And here I thought we had lost the old Cee entirely. Don’t take offense; this is just how Cee is.”

                Lizu stared Cee down and Cee returned the look, not backing down.

                “I didn’t come for a fight. As two females actually in this game I thought we could be friends.”

                Cee’s smile didn’t reach her eyes. As she went to speak, Kyung cut in and spoke in a higher pitch tone, “I already have enough friends.” He laughed before speaking normally, “I think I did a good impression of ye, Lass, yes?”

                “Kyung,” Cee pursed her lips as the others laughed.

                “Ah don’ be like that,” Kyung pinched her cheeks, “I hate t’ see your pretty face like t’is.”

                Cee pushed his hands away, “I swear your talking style changes all the time, Kyung.”

                Kyung’s laugh was joined by many people agreeing with Cee, “I have me own style of talking, lovely.”

                Lizu crossed her arms, “Kyung should I be offended? Why don’t you ever call me pretty or lovely?”

                Kyung playfully smiled as he looked Lizu up and down, “‘Ell tis hard to tell when I’ve never seen your face but, you’ve a nice body I suppose.”

                Zico clapped his hands getting everyone’s attention, “It looks like we have sidetracked quite a bit. If you two don’t mind, we do have to leave soon so, if you would like to take a look at our wares I suggest you do so now.”

                Everyone besides the reapers backed away from the table so the two could look at the new weapons. Lizu lovingly touched many of the scythes and picked up a long one and a smaller one which she said she would be adding to her collection while Ryan picked up throwing knives and a few other sharp objects. All the while, the duo talked to the younger crowd or, in Ryan’s case, made a few comments showing their interest.

                “Do you want a scythe?” Himchan whispered to Cee, “They look cool.”

                “They do but, they aren’t easy to use nor can I use it well in long range combat,” Cee smiled. “Maybe if there was a gun attached to it.

                “A gun attached?” Taeil said as he entered the room, “Now that is something I’ll have to look for.”

                “If you find it, let me know,” Cee smiled.

                “You’ll be the first to know,” Taeil smiled back before he turned to Lizu to give her, her precious scythe, “Good as new, not that it was in bad shape before. You take good care of it.”

                “Of course. I named it Baby for a reason,” Lizu smiled. She stepped back from the table to give it a twirl and swipe it a few times before she was satisfied. “Thank you, Taeil.”

                “The pleasure was mine, being able to work on an amazing weapon such as that,” Taeil grinned before treating himself to a new lollipop for a job well done.

                “It really looks so cool,” V said in amazement. He reached his hand out to touch it, “Is it real gold?”

                The next moment went fast surprising mostly everyone in the room. Lizu, seeing a hand reach out for her scythe, automatically reacted by swinging the scythe towards the offender. Cee saw the movement since she was still on alert and immediately pulled V back by his collar, who was standing in front of her, and pulled her gun, aiming at Lizu’s face. They were caught in a standstill, Lizu with a scythe poised to attack again and Cee with V now pulled against her with her gun out straight.

                “As a fellow fighter, I’m sure you understand that I can pull the trigger much fast than you could finish your next swing,” Cee said with anger dripping off each of her words amid sounds of panic in the background. “Back down.”

                “Both of you drop your weapons before I kick you off my ship!” Zico’s shout cut through the background noise. Cee flicked her eyes to him briefly before looking back at Lizu.

                “Cee, you can’t afford to be dropped off here,” B-Bomb said from the other side of the table.

                ‘… but it isn’t my fault…’ Cee thought. She stepped back dragged V with her farther out of Lizu’s range.

                “I’m sorry,” Lizu apologized. “It is a reaction for when people grab for Baby.”

                Seeing Lizu’s shoulders relax, Cee lowered her weapon and released V and then Lizu lowered her scythe.

                “That, I can understand,” Cee said but her sharp tone didn’t match her words. ‘I’m the same when people touch me but, seriously I don’t go on the offensive all the time. If I had I would have killed so many people!’

                Once the weapons dropped the atmosphere in the room lightened immediately. While Ryan and Lizu finished their transaction, the rest of the guys teased Cee about her protecting V who wasn’t even in her own group. Not being able to handle the teasing anymore, Cee glared at them, which brought about more laughter, and then she walked out of the room.

                Once she was leaning on the edge of the boat, looking out to land, she sighed, finally letting herself relax. It wasn’t long before she saw Youngjae, Jin, and Daehyun walking up to the boat. Cee waved hello as they got closer. ‘Oh crap, Youngjae isn’t going to be happy…’ Cee slowly lowered her hand as her smile turned into a grimace.

                Youngjae saw the change and narrowed his eyes. ‘Oh shoot he knows’

                The door opened from the hull and voices flooded onto the ship. She straightened up as the large group came towards her.

                Once they reached the ramp, Zico shook Lizu and Ryan’s hands. “Where are you both headed now?”

                “Italy,” Ryan said. “We are hunting down a mafia group.”

                “What a surprise, that is where we are headed!” Rapmon said, “Heard some bad things were happening so we wanted to check it out.”

                “What a coincidence,” Lizu said.

                “If you want a ride, you lot can come with us,” Ryan offered. “Might save you some time.”

                “That sounds great,” Rapmon said happily but, then he frowned as he thought over the idea. “Actually, I’ll have to take a pass this time.”

                “Really? Are you sure? It isn’t a trouble,” Lizu said.

                Rapmon looked at the faces around him and smiled, “Yeah, sorry. We have party of sorts planned out soon. But, if you would like to exchange numbers or e-mails…”

                Lizu chuckled as she grabbed paper to write their info on, “Of course, don’t be a stranger.”

                “Yes, no need to be a stranger,” Ryan passed another paper with their info on it to Yongguk.

                “Sure, thank you,” Yongguk said shortly much to Himchan’s pleasure who was dying trying to hold back his laughter in the back.

                “And Cee,” Lizu stuck her hand out for a handshake, “I’m sorry about earlier. No hard feelings?”

               Cee groaned internally knowing she would have to shake her hand or she’d get even more from Youngjae later. She took a deep breath before clasping and shaking the hand offered to her. “No hard feelings. Good luck hunting.”

                With a bag full of new pointing weapons, the reaper duo waved once more and walked down the ramp, passing Youngjae and them on their way back.

                Youngjae looked at them briefly before lightly jogging up to Cee, “Did I just see you shake someone’s hand? Did you make a friend?”

                Cee groaned loudly and tried to walk away only for Kyung hold her there, laughing. “Youngjae, my friend, you missed the best part. Cee even back hugged V.”

                V covered his face in mock embarrassment, “I’ll never forget the moment.”

                “You guys are twisting the facts,” Cee complained. “Youngja—“

                She stopped when she looked at Youngjae because his eyes were glazed over like a proud mother holding back tears. “I’m gone for only a few hours…”

                “Dear god, Youngjae, you don’t know the whole story!”

                Kyung whispered in her ear, “Do you really want him to know the truth?”

                “I’m so proud!” Youngjae hugged her.

                “Group hug!!” V cried out and joined Kyung and Youngjae. The other young ones joined in, full of laughter.

                ‘I’m stuck… truth and him be mad or truth and this…’ She looked out to Himchan for help but, he only winked.

                Yongguk chuckled, “Looks like tonight’s BBQ party is going to go well.”

                Rapmon smiled, “Glad we stayed.”

                Zico clapped his friends on the back as he smiled. The leaders looked on as their female friend drowned in the hugs and attacks of cuteness that had started up.

                “Anyone going to help her?” Daehyun asked as he finally got onboard.

                “Let’s give it another minute,” Himchan said joyfully.

                Daehyun shook his head, “You are a horrible boyfriend.”

                Himchan chuckled, “I think that is debatable.”

                “No, just horrible.” Daehyun chuckled as he saw his own boyfriend’s adorable smile smashed against Cee’s face. He shook his head one more time before walking towards the hull.

                “Is no one going to help me?!”

                “I thought you didn’t need help.” Almost everyone said at once.

                Cee frustrated scream was drowned out in the laughter around her, “I really hate you all!”

                Himchan chuckled, “Yeah, and we love you too.”