Yongguk's Trigger

Vigilantes At Sea

Another request from tumblr! I'll put the actually request at the bottom so not to ruin anything ;) The Boys have now landed in Portugal.


 

            A strong wind whipped through the small town making the cold of the unseasonably cool Portugal night even more severe. A chill rippled down Cee’s spine, making her pull her borrowed jacket from Kyung tighter around her but, it wasn’t the weather that was bothering her.

            Cee stood by the van as she watched the BTS and B.A.P members start going door to door, checking on the residents and trying to find the ones responsible. ‘House’ was a loose term for these families’ homes to Cee because some of the residences had huge holes in their roofs and walls from explosions, doors kicked or smashed in, and some places had been completely destroyed with only concrete rubble remaining. Small fires on sheds and farmland were still being dealt with by the town's people and and some of the BTS boys who were joining in. Already, some fields had been turned to nothing but ash. The wind carried the smell of blood and smoke to where Cee stood, dumbstruck at the end of the town. The cries of women were impossible not to hear no matter where one was in this devastated place. To Cee, the only thing worse in this situation was that there were no cries or voices of children.

            Following the tip Rap Monster had gotten from a friend, B.A.P’s group and the BTS gang had driven as fast as they could to a small town targeted by Duende.

 

            “Duende?” Jungkook asked. He turned away from the van window and stared at Jin, “Just that? No last name?”

            Jin sighed as he shook his head, “Duende is a creature of myth who—“

            “I didn’t know we took care of supernatural problems now,” V’s eye’s widened. “How do we kill it?!”

            Jin smacked him on the top of the head, “Listen!”

            At V’s cute pout while he rubbed his head, an unwilling smile slipped onto Cee’s face so, she patted his shoulder.

            “Tell us more, Jin,” Himchan said from the driver’s seat.

            Jin gave a pointed look to the youngest members among them before continuing, “Duende is a creature from Portuguese myth that lures away children which is why this man was given the name. This man captures children and leaves disaster behind him.”

            “Children?” Yongguk asked from the front passenger seat. His dark tone a signal to the B.A.P group, only because they knew him, that his anger was rising.

            “What happens to the children?” Suga asked, his hands idly playing with a knife.

            Jin his bottom lip hesitating over saying the cruel deeds this man was known for. Youngjae sighed and took over, “The children are sold at random auctions all across Europe to the highest bidder. The families are informed of the auction their child, or,” Youngjae took a deep breath, “…or children will be located at where they can try to win them back.”

          Jungkook squinted his eyes in confusion, “Who else would bid on children? Parents who can’t have children?”

            “Jungkook…” Namjoon groaned.

            “What?”

            “Many reasons,” Himchan said voice promising death. His knuckled were white as they gripped the steering wheel.

          “Anything from innocently wanting a child to raise to horrible reasons such as fulfilling a e’s needs,” Yongguk said angrily.

            The van went silent; many of the people in there had to deal with being a slave, or been in danger of becoming one and what that entailed.

            Cee looked into the rearview mirror in hopes of seeing her older group members. She was worried about Himchan who had been almost sold as a slave and still had the brand on his arm but, there was also Yongguk. Seeing the leader looking at his younger brother with a protective stare, Cee threw her arm around Zelo’s shoulders and waited for Yongguk to look back at her. She nodded back sternly, a promise that they would save the children being targeted.

 

            Cee punched the van door, ‘But we were too late! The children are gone!’

            “Cee!” Himchan called out as he ran over to her.

            “Himchan… I’m sorry. I know I should be helping but—“

            “That’s not what this is about,” Himchan said hurriedly, “Duende! We have him!”

            Cee’s eyes widened, “What?”

            Himchan grinned evilly, “Looks like we arrived only right after he had sent the children off. He didn’t have time to leave yet.”

            “Where is he?!”

            “Yongguk has him behind the church. We want to question him before giving him to the people here. I’d go help since Yongguk isn’t one for torture but,” Himchan sighed and looked around, “I’d be more useful with all the heavy lifting out here—no offense.

            “No taken,” Cee, already dreaming up what she wanted to do to the man, had already started walking towards the church at the opposite side of town. Her hands were resting on the knives sheathed on her legs as she walked past destroyed homes and grieving family members. Her anger only increased at seeing the damage done and the few men and women who were killed while resisting Duende.

            Not able to take the slow pace of walking, she ran the rest of the way, the church was easy to find because of its towering spire. She panted as she reached the building, which had luckily not taken too much damage, and continued to the back.

            In the back was a cemetery. ‘A fitting end… but, his blood better not get on any of the tombstones.’

            She stopped mid-step as she finally took in what was happening in the back.  Duende was handcuffed to the basketball hoop pole with a bloodied face and Yongguk was pouring gasoline over him. To a stranger, Yongguk looked calm, even with Duende screaming and spitting up the flammable liquid that went into his mouth but, Cee knew the truth. With his mouth rigid and tight, eyes glaring, and arms gripped so tight Cee thought his fingernails would draw blood soon, Yongguk was in a rage.

            “Where are the children?” Yongguk asked; his voice froze Cee to the spot she had stopped at. Both of the men still hadn’t noticed her on the far side of the concrete basketball court and Cee wasn’t sure if she should announce her presence or let things progress.

            “I’ll never tell you!” Duende shouted through the raining liquid and his injured jaw.

            Yongguk let the now empty can drop onto the despicable human’s head and stepped back. Yongguk stared at the man longer, letting his powerful glare drill into him. No answers came, only threats so, Cee took a step forward to help, only to stop when Yongguk begun to rummage around in his pockets.

            “That breeze must be cold now, yes?”

            “ you!” The man spat out blood onto Yongguk’s shoes.

            Yongguk grinned and shivers ran up and down Cee’s body at the sight. “Look here, Duende,” Yongguk said as he pulled out a book of matches, “I don’t torture. I don’t like it; I’m only making the exception for you, since you are the worst kind of scum. Now, tell me where the children are or I’ll give you the protection from the cold.”

            “Do it! I dare you! If you kill me you will never know,” Duende laughed.

             “We have men who can track the vehicle down,” Yongguk stepped back, farther away from the spill of gasoline and its fumes, and lit a match. “I don’t need you.”

            “Wait! Wait!” Duende screamed out as he pulled against the pole, failing to break free. “I don’t know!”

            Yongguk’s glare intensified.

            “I swear! This bunch were a present to my new boss.”

            “Boss?” Yongguk blew out the match and threw it behind him, waiting for his captive to continue.

            “Yes,” Duende said, now full of hope for a future. Hearing him begin to spill, Cee started walking forward on the edge of the court. “I was contacted by him. He was interested in my… in my work. If I partnered with him then I could spread my business and—“

          “Name?” Yongguk glared, “I don’t care about the details. I want his name and whereabouts of the children.”

            “Children… I don’t know! I don’t know where the Mexican was bringing them! Maybe back to his country?!”

            “Not good enough,” Yongguk broke another match off and positioned to strike it.

            “Name! His name is Santiago!!” Duende described his new boss; the details flew out of his mouth. Short styled dark brown hair with darker skin, white teeth, business attire with a medical name badge still clicked onto his suit, and a gold ring on his left ring finger. Cee was surprised the rat didn’t tell Yongguk the man’s shoe size.

            “Santiago, huh?” Yongguk growled.

            “Please don’t kill me,” Duende started to shake as he begged for his life, “Please don’t kill me like this.”

            Cee scowled, ‘I’m sure your victims cried the same way and you didn’t listen! Children! Babies! Begging to go back to their families!’

            “That’s all you know?” Yongguk asked coolly.

            “Yes, I swear it!”

            “Good. Now, rot in hell, you bastard,” Yongguk struck the match and threw the flame toward the now screaming man.

            “Yongguk!” Cee shrieked and ran toward them, “Yongguk, no!”

            Finally noticing her, Yongguk walked toward her and grabbed her, holding her back.

            “Yongguk, you can’t kill him! He might know more about other auctions and even then we should let the courts or this village deal with him!” Cee struggled against him.

            “He deserves this,” Yongguk held on to her tightly as the blood curdling screams came from the dying man. “He shouldn’t be allowed to live.”

            “But the other—“ Cee tried to argue.

            “It’s too late!” Yongguk shouted.

            Shock over hearing Yongguk actually shout, made Cee stop struggling, “Yong—“

            “We can’t rescue all of them,” Yongguk began to shake and his voice quivered, “There is no way we can find them all. It is impossible for us to save everyone.”

            Cee bit her lip, trying to hold back tears at hearing Yongguk beginning to break down over the equally sad words. She gradually raised her arms and wrapped them around the man who she thought of as an older brother, trying to comfort him in the only way she knew right now.

            “We can only save so many but, it is never enough,” Yongguk’s rested his head on Cee’s shoulder as his body shook around her. They stood like that in silence until the man in flames stopped screaming, “How could people hurt children?”’’

            Cee gripped his back tightly. She took a deep breath, making sure she could talk without crying, “One day, Yongguk. One day we will get them, all the people who hurt children and all the other innocent people. Kill them or bring them to justice; either way we will have justice be done for those who couldn’t get it for themselves.”

            “Yes,” Yongguk answered harshly as he gained control of his emotions. “We’ll help everyone we can during this trip we are on but, once we get to Mexico we will take down this man.”

            “Santiago,” Cee said darkly.

            Yongguk straighten and the two stared each other in the eyes. Their determination shown through and was equally matched in the other.

            Yongguk nodded, “Santiago. I’ll kill him.”

            Cee smirked, “Not if I beat you to it.”

            A tiny smile broke through Yongguk’s lips and he patted her head, “Let’s tell the boys what we know and get out of here.”

            “Whatever you say,” Cee said. As they started to walk away she glanced back at the dying flames on the darkened crisp of a corpse. “But, next time how about you leave the torture to Himchan or me?”

            “As long as they aren’t child abusers,” Yongguk glared as he looked at the ruined town.

            Cee nodded, having nothing else to say. She understood his reasoning and his feelings much like he understood her feelings on other issues. Their group was one full of dark pasts and separate demons that haunted them. Those demons, triggers that invoked rage, would always be there and may open old wounds but, the rest of the group would be there for them to make sure that they would be okay in the end.

            With that thought in mind, Cee looked up at Yongguk who was staring at the town with a clenched jaw, and then grabbed his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze before the duo continued their walk to town where they would have to once again hide their emotions in front of the emotional towns people who had only recently lost so much. 


A/N: I hope it was intense T_T I feel like I lost some of my edge during my break....
anyhow, here is the request


"can i ask for scenarios about yongguk torturing some bad guy (?). bcs even i know that torture was himchan speciality, but i guess yongguk can do it too as badass as himchan? like...splashed a man with gasoline and let him taste the winter wind (?)then give him matches in a case he want to warm himself(?). if cee watching him that would be great (?) hehe thank you! :DDDv. sorry for my bad english ;u;"

Hope you thought Yongguk was badass!! >.<

Thanks for reading everyone!