--Block B Roles--

Vigilantes At Sea

HEY! I got a question!! ^_^ I thought I would put it here as an example of things I answer about the story. 

Also, as a sidenote remember, this is NOT the sequel. This is an in between comic relief and also where you can have questions answered! Jaejaelove asked me to start the sequel soon though.... and I can't say no to her OTL SO!! I'll try starting that in MARCH!

But, for now please ask me things and if you ever wondered what the characters would do when blahblahablah please ask!

BLOCK B

tumblr_inline_nj6s84YAYg1rwhm6q.png

Zico is the captain and therefore general manager of everything. He knows EVERYTHING that happens on his ship. He sets the course and decides destinations while they are on their ship, but he is not in charge of the wheel since he gets them lost as soon as he touches it. 
—On land he makes the deals and sets the prices. He remembers the orders and what weapons everyone has so he can help Taeil with weapons. Also, he determines their length of stay and where their hideout will be. If they need new runners he personally looks them over beforehand. 

tumblr_inline_nj6sb9AWaZ1rwhm6q.png

Kyung is the first mate. He is in charge of the map and the ‘real’ course setter. Zico may say where and give directions, but everyone knows it is Kyung telling him the directions behind his behind and gives the little details such as exact latitude and longitude. He shares wheel duty with B-Bomb. Kyung takes being takes on the position as ‘Lookout’, as in checking the sky, and what he can see through a telescope. Kyung takes being a pirate seriously, so when people want to find him and he isn’t by the wheel or map, he is at the highest top on the ship, keeping an eye on their surroundings. 
—On land he gathers information for Jaehyo as well as for Zico about who they can sell to. He helps Zico pick out their hideouts, based on how well he can sneak around. Because he really is that good at being stealthy, is in charge of leaving threats about payment, or leaving silent messages. Sometimes gathers information at bars, but sometimes he gets distracted.

tumblr_inline_nj6t3mvwq41rwhm6q.png

Weapons weapons weapons. Taeil swears he was born with a gun in his hand and he is happiest in an armory. He picks which weapons to buy with Zico and does research with Jaehyo about what weapons are good as well as their advantages and disadvantages. He doesn’t take the internet at its word though, as he will try out varieties of guns, ammo, swords, and explosives for fun to make sure they have the best stock. Taeil keeps the gang armed well, makes sure their weapons clean, and even helps keep them trained.
—Specifically on land, he goes with Zico to buy and sell weapons and when bored will play bodyguard. When Zico is gone, Taeil is in charge. On the boat Kyung is first mate, but on land Taeil is definitely considered second-in-command as well. Another big role of Taeil’s is that he is their ‘doctor.’ Being around weapons so much he had to learn to patch himself up. He splits the job with Yukwon.

tumblr_inline_nj6ul4A3he1rwhm6q.png

Jaehyo is in charge of the radio on board and making sure the route stays safe and they are off the police radar. Kyung sees what is nearby but, Jaehyo keeps them safe in the long run. He tells Kyung about sudden weather changes or possible nearby country conflicts so Kyung can sail accordingly. Jaehyo also checks local prices for supplies online for Yukwon and stays up to date on world affairs. 
—On land he does much of the same including being up to date on new technology and weapons as well as which gangs are in power and how a country runs. He is mostly in charge of information gathering and keeping their gang as safe as possible from the local governments, for example making sure officials do not see them approach their country. 

tumblr_inline_nj6tdrGLbj1rwhm6q.png

B-Bomb is usually the one at the wheel of the ship. He keeps them on course. He looks over the map with Kyung and when not at the wheel is either in the gym or in the kitchen with Yukwon. 
—On land he procures the gang vehicles and usually is the driver. When he isn’t driving he is the main guard for the hideout. Even when not on duty, it is rare for someone to enter their building without him knowing. He is also a guard for when they personally need to make deliveries or someone needs backup. B-Bomb also gathers information from the ladies at bars, since they tend to open up to him.

 

tumblr_inline_nj6u4f9sCB1rwhm6q.png

Yukwon is the cook both on and off shore. Everyone helps him out when they can, but he is in charge of the kitchen. He keeps their stock in good condition and takes care to give the crew balanced meals. They may be pirates, but this is the modern era and they need to be in top form in order to compete with everyone out there. Yukwon is also their doctor, along with Taeil. Taeil knows basic things, but Yukwon always tries to learn more to keep the gang alive. He also keep their sick/wounded room stocked with whatever they need. 

tumblr_inline_nj6uctd1QK1rwhm6q.png

P.O. does odd jobs like cleaning, security, helping in the kitchen, or infirmary. Since the older guys are usually busy he is left in charge of cleaning and really hates it, therefore he tries to keep himself busy learning how to do other things. Being the youngest there isn’t really a clear cut spot for himself so he became a jack of all trades, including being knowledgeable about weapons, but isn’t too bright when it comes to maps or working the electronics like Jaehyo. He is too nice to make rough deals, so he stands looking tough and then gets the orders ready, even delivering them. 
Unofficially, P.O. is the mood maker. If a deal is getting intense or Block B is having a hard time, Jihoon makes everyone laugh.