--Info: What Sets Them Off--

Vigilantes At Sea

I was asked recently:

“You mentioned in the last post that’s everyone had triggers [not sure if you really should have used that word]. I’m guessing what sets Yongguk off is children being hurt  but, what are the other members of B.A.P/Cee mainly affected by?”

 I’m so sorry! I didn’t think it was bad to say :\ and I’m not sure of what other word to use… If anyone knows can you tell me? BUT your information is here ^_^




Again, these are the things the gang hates to see the most; what affects them the most. This isn’t to say the topics don’t affect the other members but, it may affect another more.

Yongguk:  Children being abused

While he really hates to see people screwed over or betrayed by their families, nothing compares to him knowing children are being harmed. This may be because of just who he is but, it has been amplified because of him saving, then raising Zelo, and then becoming the unofficial father/ eldest brother in B.A.P. To Yongguk, children are precious. 

Now, if it is a parent treating a child horribly… watch out.

 

Himchan: Slave traders

Himchan was branded as a slave and almost sold. He lived on the slave ship with Jongup when they were only children so, he saw firsthand a glimpse of the horrors that occur when being a slave. Himchan has a good hold on his emotions, and almost because there are so many slave traders, Himchan doesn’t go off on every trader he sees. BUT! if they are trading children, for any reason, his guns will be put to immediate use. 

Cee: Women

It is a little more complicated than just saying she hates rapists…. being an almost victim on a multiple occasions and knowing how horribly women are treated in their world, when a woman is being hurt in anyway she takes it personally. If the criminal is one who violates women, Cee will try to take them down no matter what the cost, even if it means becoming a potential target. as one of the only fighters out there who is a female she feels responsible for the gender as a whole–like, she is the only one who truly is on their side without any hidden agendas.

Daehyun: Youngjae being taken/hurt.

Okay to begin… I almost put corrupt politicians [his father was killed because he wasn’t corrupt and his corrupt step-father tried to get rid of Youngjae] but, that just leads us to the most important thing to Dae: Youngjae.
Youngjae is the only constant in Daehyun’s world. They have known each other since as long as either can remember. Even as children Daehyun was concerned about Youngjae and when Youngjae would miss school because of bullying at the orphanage or new foster home, Daehyun would worry. It became ingrained in his head that whenever Youngjae was missing he was being hurt, because why else would he miss school or not come see him? Then with the time Youngjae was sold… yeah Daehyun will do pretty much anything besides killing/betraying the other gang members to get Youngjae back.

Youngjae: Orphans

THIS DOESN’T MEAN YOUNGJAE LOVES DAEHYUN ANY LESS! It’s just they had different experiences.
Youngjae was an orphan growing up and understands how it feels to havenever have had parents. So his heart melts when he sees them. He immediately feels a connection. They are his biggest weak spot because this has almost led him into traps. On the other hand, he feels he needs to stick up for orphans–be their voice, because who cares about unclaimed children?? no one misses them… So, if they are involved, Youngjae is DEFINITELY involved. He cares for them.

Jongup: B.A.P/Cee getting taken –Himchan–

Jongup is loyal to a fault, so if someone gets taken, he immediately becomes serious. All of his energy goes towards finding his ‘family’ and killing the person responsible. Jongup isn’t one for torture and he doesn’t believe in the justice system so, the criminal will NOT being living if it was up to him.
I have to give Jongup a second part though, because… Himchan. Himchan saved them from becoming slaves, protected him in the orphanage, and well… raised him. Himchan is his everything and at this point in time, if Himchan was kidnapped Jongup would be beyond pissed. He would be lost. Himchan has always been beside him so… it would be a huge blow… and would take tons of effort from the gang to bring Jongup back to normal.

Zelo: B.A.P –Yongguk–
I feel it is necessary to explain the difference here between Jongup and Zelo’s reasoning behind their… spark. 

Zelo is difficult because he doesn’t get mad often…. as the youngest he’s watched the older four, particularly Daehyun, get angry so he hasn’t had the chance to express himself since they do it for everyone. Also, Yongguk has had him living this lifestyle since he was 10 so, Zelo is partially numb to killing and bad things being done to people. He is friendly to people and doesn’t want them to leave but, if he never sees them again– it’s okay that’s life. 
But, B.A.P is different so if one of them gets taken, one of the people he actually completely, wholeheartedly cares about is hurt his emotions get scrambled. It effects him the most. Especially if it is Yongguk. Yongguk is Zelo’s everything and his savior much like Himchan is to Jongup but, it is different because Zelo actually saw Yongguk kill their father; saw Yongguk fight for his own life against the father who would sell Zelo. That scene will be with Zelo forever and he feels like he owes Yongguk everything.


A/N: Does this all make sense? hahaha I feel like I was rambling....