A Little Bar In Mexico

Vigilantes At Sea

Okay, so what you need to know is this the LAST SCENE before the sequel starts.

I needed to finish this before I could start writing the sequel. I need things... anyhow, I'm still planning on writing the boat party... but I need to remember what I was going to explain -_-"

So, without further adieu~


 

            Cee scanned the room from the bar, trying to keep track of her fellow gang members. Seeing Jongup still casually playing darts while Himchan flirted with girls across the room, she sighed and took another sip from her drink. The bite from the tequila had her scowling which didn’t help attract people to her.

            ‘We are supposed to be gathering information now that we finally reached Mexico but, here I am by the bar acting more like a lookout than anything. I told them I didn’t know how to do this…’

            Cee looked out at the dance floor and saw Himchan smiling as he began to dance with some of the girls. He winked at her when he saw her looking and she was quick to smile back before he continued with his job.

            Biting her lip, she looked down at herself. The short sleeveless red and black chevron styled dress Zelo had helped her pick out in Italy fit her amazingly and she wasn’t so modest to say she didn’t look good in it but, the thin black cardigan she wore over it didn’t exactly help her fit in and with the hot Mexican temperature combined with the heat of the club, she was about ready to die from the heat. She contemplated removing it before gripping her shoulder and groaning.

            ‘I can’t… if a cardigan keeps them away then I’m sure a scar would be even worse. What was I thinking wearing something without sleeves?? Seeing a scar isn’t y, it isn’t inviting… I’m flawed… definitely not as pretty as the other girls here.’ She swished her drink around before downing the rest of it. ‘Maybe it isn’t that bad… and it is dark in here so maybe people won’t notice…’

            “Hey,” Cee looked to a girl who was paying for a drink beside her, “isn’t it hot in here? Take off the cardigan and relax. Then the boys will come to you,” The girl winked before taking her cocktail and returning to her table.

            “Right…” Cee mumbled. ‘I should… it is dark…’

            After a deep breathe, Cee pulled the cardigan off and leaned against the bar, letting her confidence ooze out of her. It wasn’t long before she caught the eyes of a group of guys. She grinned as they started coming closer but, suddenly one of them pointed at her and they all grimaced; one guy even touched his shoulder before they walked past her. Instantly, Cee regretted her decision.

            She touched her shoulder and felt the scar. It wasn’t horrible but after gunshots to the same area within a short time frame combined with not being patched up by doctors but by her gang who wasn’t any way trained medically, it wasn’t pretty. ‘How is Himchan still with me when he could have any of these beautiful women…’

            Cee sighed once more as the sad feelings filled her. Hoping to still be useful, she looked around the room gauging the atmosphere and clique types when she saw Kyung and B-bomb walk in. Instantly, as if drawn to her, Kyung’s eyes landed on her and he smiled. He pointed her out to B-bomb who waved, to which Cee smiled and waved back.

            ‘Ah, they must have found the cars we would need. That was fast but then again, this is B-bomb, the man who loves cars.’ Cee chuckled to herself as she watched B-bomb pulling Kyung over to his second love, beautiful women. She slightly frowned when she saw Kyung wave him off and walk in her direction instead, ‘Not going after the women immediately?’

           “Well, ‘ello there, Lass,” Kyung grinned as he slid up next to her, leaning against the bar but, still facing her.

            “Hey, Kyung,” Cee smiled, “Don’t want to go looking for a woman worthy of flirting with?”

            “Why would I look at anyone else when the most beautiful one is right in front of me?”

            Cee felt a lump in and before she knew it, she was giving Kyung a hug, catching him by surprise, “Thank you, I really needed that.”

            Kyung hesitatingly raised his arms and lightly wrapped them around her, still unsure of this rare moment, “Anytime, Lass. I’ll always be here to tell ye the truth.”
            She chuckled against him, “You better be careful, Kyung, or I might actually think you are serious one day.”

            “But I am.”

            They both froze, their bodies going rigid because of what Kyung slipped.

            Cee slowly pulled back but, Kyung was looking away, “Kyung?”

            He turned around and signaled for the bartender to bring him a drink. Cee didn’t push him, still trying to figure out what exactly was going on.

            ‘I just… it was just a normal tease! I thought he would answer back the way he usually does! ‘But I am’… what even is that?!’ Cee’s thoughts were racing and making her so distracted that it wasn’t until Kyung slammed an empty shot glass down onto the counter that she realized he had already gotten his two shots.

            He exhaled as he slowly pushed the empty glass away, “Do you think…” he stopped and started fidgeting with his last full shot glass before starting again, “Do you think if B.A.P never came that ye could have loved me?”

            Hearing Kyung’s words, Cee’s whole body tingled, the buzzing feeling ran up and down her arms and made her legs weak making her drop onto the stool beside her. Her once always tear free eyes were threatening to start waterfalls. There were no words; there was absolutely nothing in her mind, it was blank except for the one fact that she knew her heart had broken due to Kyung’s word, and she was about to hurt him.

            Kyung downed his last shot and so Cee waved for two beers, needing something to keep her shaking hands preoccupied as well as hoping that more alcohol would make this easier.

            She took a long drink of her beer, “No,” Cee sighed sadly, “They were who I needed and Himchan is who makes my broken self whole.”

            Cee looked down at the bar when she saw Kyung down half of his bottle, “I wish I could give you hope—perhaps if I had never become a street fighter maybe but, …”

            Kyung laughed dryly, “Than I wouldn’t have loved ye.”

            “Probably not.”

            “Himchan, huh?” Kyung sighed as he gulped down more of the beer, “I never would have guessed.”

            Cee laughed, “Me ing neither. He’s so such a pretty boy and so naggy!”

            Kyung slightly smiled, “It is rare to find a lad who can take more t’an a half hour in the bathroom.”

            “An hour easily,” Cee smiled as she took another drink.

            “But, ye still like ‘im,” Kyung’s smile dropped and looked at her.

            “Yeah…” Cee wanted to stop there but, the look of Kyung’s face seemed like he needed more, “Himchan… Himchan he just…” Cee shrugged, “He knows when to leave me alone and when to push me or how far he can. Our reason in life is the same and I know he will go as far as me to save the world but, he is more cautious which balances me. He grounds me when I get too wound up and when he smiles,” Cee smiled as she fiddled with the label on her beer bottle, “He makes me happy, Kyung and at this point he just feels like the puzzle piece that fits perfectly along with me. I don’t know how else to explain it.”

            Kyung nodded and then downed the rest of his beer. Cee followed suit. They sat there quietly as the noise around them continued. It was surreal. Her life was changing, a friendship was on rocks but, all around her people were being happy and having fun.

            “There is a girl out there for you,” Cee said wanting to continue the conversation so that it could end happily.

            Kyung scoffed.

            “I’m serious!” Cee huffed. “She’ll have the part of me you love but, she will have that extra spark that makes you wonder how you ever thought you could settle for less.”

            Kyung nudged her, “You aren’t less, Lassie.”

            Cee chucked, “What, do you have a for women with scars?”

            “No,” Kyung answered seriously. “I like women who don’t hide from the world even as ed up as it is and even try to fight for what they believe,” He gently touched the scar on her shoulder. “This tells me just how hard ye fought and that ye were successful. It is a beautiful thing, Lass.”

            Cee looked away from him not knowing what to say nor wanting to show the emotions she knew were written all over her face. ‘I can’t… ing Kyung. I really had too much to drink tonight…’

            “Cee?”

            Cee cleared , “That… that isn’t true—about me I mean. I was so ashamed of my scar earlier. It isn’t pretty and I think of it as failure…”

            “Everyone is allowed an off night.”

            Cee smiled at her lap while nudging Kyung, “Stop being so nice, you idiot.”

            Kyung forced a small laugh, “There she is. With all this emotional talk and that hug earlier, I was wondering if something had happened to ye.”

            Cee tried smiling up at him, “Just alcohol. I’ll have to be more careful in the future.”

            Kyung smiled back but, it was forced and didn’t reach his eyes. Now that she was looking at him she could she see just how Kyung was feeling and how difficult this was for him. The extra shine in his eyes made Cee like a horrible person.

            “Ky—“

            “Hey!”

            Cee looked behind her to see Yongguk, Zico, and Jaehyo walking towards them. She felt Kyung’s hand gradually fall away from her shoulder so, she quickly looked back at him only to see he had on a fake smile and happy demeanor.

            “Find what ye were lookin’ for?” Kyung asked.

            “Found a good hideout for now that should hold us for a while until we make our ways towards Mexico City,” Yongguk nodded.

            “I talked to Yukwon and we have all the provisions to head out to sea again so, we have one last night to party before heading to Japan,” Zico grinned.

            “No,” Kyung said.

            Zico looked at Kyung in confusion, “No?”

            Cee looked away.

            “We have to leave tonight, the sooner the better, ‘cause of the weather,” Kyung said.

            “But we looked over the weather and—“

            “The weather is a fickle thing, Jaehyo. Have I taught you nothing?” Kyung interrupted him.

            “Well then,” Zico looked around curiously, “I suppose we will be taking off. You lot know how to contact us if you need anything. Tell the others for us, right?”

            “Tell Youngjae to message me,” Jaehyo waved goodbye.

            Yongguk clasped Zico’s shoulder and nodded, “I’ll walk you out.”

            “We’ll see each other around, yeah?” Cee smiled goodbye.

            Kyung nodded at Cee and went to follow the older guys but, Cee grabbed his hand, “Wait!”

            Cee paused but, continued on wanting to make sure they left on good terms, “Don’t let this change us, please. If you ever need me, for anything, just call.”

            Kyung smiled and nodded. He thought for a second before squeezing her hand tightly and looking at her seriously, “Lass, even if I didn’t love ye I still would have flirted with ye. All these other guys need to get their eyes checked.”

            Cee rolled her eyes, “No, I think they see the ‘ Off’ sign just fine.”

            Kyung leaned in closer, making Cee blink, “No, they see how smart ye are and they know that no matter how much they might want ye, they ain’t smart enough to intrigue the most gorgeous woman in the room.”

            Cee felt herself flush and then she kissed Kyung’s cheek. She looked away and dropped his hand. “You’ve never left land without getting at least one kiss, yeah? I don’t want to you breaking tradition already.”

            He smiled sadly and nodded. With that, he turned his back to her and walked towards the door.

            A hand rested on Cee’s shoulder and she about jumped out of her skin until she noticed it was Himchan who was waving goodbye to the guys with his other hand. She relaxed against him, instantly.

            “Is there an explanation or do I need to kill Kyung?” Himchan whispered into her ear.

            “You saw that?!” Cee twisted around so she could look at him.

            “Sweetheart, I never take my eyes off you,” Himchan smiled.

            Cee smiled back and leaned against him again, feeling the need to be close to him. She sighed, “There is a reason but, I don’t want to talk about it right now.”

            “If that is what you want…” Himchan rubbed her back.

            “We probably won’t be seeing Block B for a long time, though,” Cee sad sadly.

            “Say what?” Himchan’s hand stopped moving.

            Kyung looked back more time from the door. Seeing Cee with Himchan, he clenched his jaw tight and walked out.

            Cee let her head fall against Himchan’s shoulder, “I’ll explain tonight but for now, about how you help make me feel better.”

            “Anything for the love of my life,” Himchan smiled as he started leading her to the dance floor. “I’ve gained enough information so I am going to dedicate the rest of the night to you and making sure you smile before we leave.”

            “You really are the best,” Cee said so softly it wasn’t audible over the music.

            She allowed herself one last look at the door, not knowing what she was expecting or hoping to see, perhaps a normal smiling Kyung but, of course that was impossible, before focusing all her attention on Himchan and enjoying the last carefree night they would have for a long time.

           
 


A/N: I really didn't want it to happen this way but, 
sometimes the characters tell you want needs to be done.

:\ 

Anyhow, please let me know what you think or how I can improve ^_^

Thanks for reading~