Fateful Meeting

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOT 7 - GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXNg3AhQ1NA

---

A few days later, Summer decided to meet up with her friends at the bar. She hadn’t gotten around to telling them what had happened between her and Kai. She knew these type of talks were best saved in person. As the night wore on, Summer spent most of the time counting down the clock until she got out of work; the seconds were beginning to feel like minutes with every tick of the clock.

By working at the café, she had been occupying herself with work. It was a lot easier to stress over work issues rather than sulking over a broken heart.

“Thank you! Enjoy your drinks, there are some extra straws and napkins in your bag!” Summer handed the tray of drinks and bag of cookies to her young customers. They were from the university nearby.

“Thank you! You make the best Mocha latte!” One of the girls complimented. Summer bowed at the compliment.

It wasn't until recently that she noticed that her café had become more popular and frequented by the university students down by the National University of Arts. The café was beginning to gain a good amount of popularity amongst the girls and professors for it's infamous white mocha latte.

Five minutes to closing, a group of rowdy boys entered into the café. They looked like they had just finished class and rushed on over to get a late night sugar rush.

Unfamiliar with their faces, Summer stood up straight, feeling uncomfortable that she was working alone tonight.

“ I didn’t bring my wallet!”

“Don’t worry Bambam, I got you. What do you want?”

“JB, you never offer to pay for my stuff!”

“No one wants to pay for a pig like you Yugyeom.”

Summer cleared , trying not to laugh at the comment. “Welcome. Are you guys ready to order?”

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter