Mr. Red Head

Beyond Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI SUHYUN - I'M DIFFERENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN8aFWnM5l4

---

The usual 3pm rush had long disappeared, and eventually the dreadful evening delay began to make its course. Summer stood with her arms crossed, in the midst of yawning when the sound of the bell on the door chimed.

A familiar low, husky voice searched for her.

“Summer~” Bobby sang her name as he entered the café.

A couple who was studying looked up at Bobby in surprise. He looked away with a smile on his face. 

Summer was already looking at him, with a huge smile on her face.

“Look who decided to come give me a visit!” Overjoyed because she hadn’t seen any friends for a while, she leaned against the counter and looked at him expectedly. “Did you come here bearing gifts?”

Bobby winked. “Sure did. Me! I’m the greatest gift of all.”

“Oh, wow… what a great gift…” Summer joked sarcastically and then straightened up. “What can I get you today?”

“Hold up.” Bobby squinted his eyes and looked at Summer left and right. “You did something different… you got contacts?”

Summer shook her head.

“You…lost weight?”

Summer’s mouth fell open, clearly offended, and flashed him a dark look. “No!”

Bobby placed his hands on his hips. Summer playfully threw back her hair and cleared to make it apparent as to what the difference was. After a minute, Bobby shook his head, defeated. “Okay, I give up, what did you do with the old Summer?”

“What? You don’t see it?” Summer frowned, clearly disappointed by his answer. This must have meant that the makeover was not as much of a success as she had thought.

Bobby slowly shook his head.

“My hair is black now!”

Just then Bobby snapped his fingers and said, “Bingo. You got bangs.”

Summer nodded slowly, “Yes… and I got bangs! At least you got that one.”

Bobby laughed. He gazed up at the menu, and right away Summer knew he was confused judging by the look on his face. He asked what certain items were on the menu and Summer explained to him what they were. Eventually, he decided to go with everyone’s favourite: white chocolate mocha.

“Alright, enjoy Bobby. It’s on the house. Since you always treat me, it’s my turn to treat you.” Summer handed him the hot drink. Bobby took it, and as he did, his fingers accidentally brushed against her hands.

“Thanks Summer, I’ll make sure to cherish every drop of it,” Bobby winked. The two of them smiled at each other, as they always did. However, today seemed a little different. Summer noted that Bobby looked like he had something to say.

Just as she was about to ask if everything was alright, Bobby looked at her and grinned until his eyes dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter