Chapter 9

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations to all graduating students of 2014! You guys are now officially graduated!" Said the principal.

The crowd cheered. I threw my hat up with the other students. I was laughing together with my friends, we were very happy that finally there was no school for us. My friends couldn't wait to find a job, meanwhile, me, I couldn't wait to enter university with my boyfriend, Baekhyun. 

 

---

 

 

"Miyoung-ah!" My head turned towards the source of the voice. I saw Baekhyun standing there waving at me with a big smile plastered on his handsome face. I ran to him, I threw my arms around his neck and he slid his hands around my waist, lifting me up into a hug.

"Congratulations, baby" he smiled and pecked my lips.

"Congratulations to you too. Mr. Byun"  I smiled. He inched closer, closing the gap between our faces and sealed it with a kiss. Just then, a crowed of people groaning was heard. We broke our kiss and looked to our side. Baekhyun's friends and my friend were standing there, with their face screaming 'really?!'.  I giggled and let go of Baekhyun, but he pulled me back and pecked me. Another round of groans was heard.

 

"Get a room will you guys!" Shouted Suho.

"Sorry, Oppa" I smiled.

"He's just jealous that Eunjung won't hug him" Baekhyun smirked.

"Yah!!! You want death?!!" Eunjung shouted with a red face and charged towards Baekhyun.

"Miyoung, help me.." He whimpered behind my back.

"Miyoung-ah, give me your boy" said Eunjung.

"Nope, no can do Miss Hwang"  I wrapped my hands around Baekhyun and shook my head.

"Tch... Overprotective girlfriend"  she crossed her hands and walked back to the boys.

 

"Guys, let's go and get fried chicken!" Shouted Kai.

"Again? We had that yesterday!" Chanyeol groaned. Oh, Chanyeol and I are now friends. No awkwardness attached.

"Call!" I shouted. I've been craving for chicken these days.

"I'll go, because Miyoung is going" said Baekhyun while hugging me from the back.

"Okay, then, let's go!" Kai shouted, making the rest groan in protest. With that, we marched to the chicken restaurant near our school.

 

 

---

 

 

2 weeks later...

 

Days without school was bliss. Wake up everyday at 11 sleep at 12. It was perfect. But, today I have to wake up early and make a surprise visit to Baekhyun's house (not that I don't like it) because I need to give him something. I checked my reflection on the mirror. Perfect. I picked the neatly wrapped box and headed towards the door.

 

Since Baekhyun's house was near, it took 10 minutes of walking. When Baekhyun's house came to my view, I smiled in content. I jogged a bit to his doorstep.

 

"Baekhyun, please-"

"NO! I told you - NO! I would never leave her!"

"But-"

"Dad, I'm sorry, but- I just can't do it, I can't leave her"

 

Baekhyun's and his father's voice was heard from here. I didn't know what they were talking about, so I just shrugged it off - thinking that it was a family matter. I pressed the door bell. I waited for a while and Baekhyun opened the door. He had a sad, frustated look on his face, he just look so down right now. Well, I hope the present will cheer him up.

 

"Oh, Miyoung, what brought you here?" he asked.

"This" I lifted the box up and smiled.

"What is that?" he said while taking a step back, making room for me to step in his house.

"A pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter