Chapter 11

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 15 minutes of riding the car -while singing with Chanyeol-, we arrived at our first destination of the day. Youido Park. Chanyeol parked his car perfectly in between the parking lines.

 

"I'm so good at parking the car" he said, smiling to himself.

"Ofcourse. How could a Park can't park a car?" I asked while smiling at him. He chuckled in response. We took our seatbelts off and stepped out of the car.

 

The park was beautiful. The cherry blossoms were blooming, making the sky looks bright pink. It was beautiful view.

 

"Wow.." I said in awe.

"Pretty, right?" said Chanyeol.

"Yeah..." I said, my eyes still attached to the pink tree.

"But, you are prettier" He said while looking at me, smirking. My heart stopped for awhile. I remembered  the days when I was so crazy about him.That's the past, Miyoung.. 

"H-Hah. Yeah, very funny, Park Chanyeol" I scoffed and crossed my arms.

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

"But, you are prettier.." I blurted out. Oh God, I did not just say that.... Oh my God, oh my God..

"H-Hah. Yeah, very funny Park Chanyeol" She scoffed and crossed her arms.

 

To be honest, I haven't moved on from her. She's my first love and I don't think you can forget your first love that easily. Yes, I am happy for Miyoung and Baekhyun, but, also, I am jealous of them. Especially if they kiss or hug infront of me. But, she seems happy and I love seeing that beautiful semile of hers. So, I decided to love her in the shadows.

When I heard that Baekhyun is going to China, honestly, the first thing that came up to my mind was, 'What about Miyoung?' I was sad that baekhyun left, but somehow I was happy, too. When, her mom called me telling me if she's having a break down and she needs a friend to talk to I immediatley said yes. I spent the day finding clothes, planning the trips for her. I swore to myself to make her feel better after this.

 

"So, where to first?" I asked.

"What about if we just stroll around and head off to... COEX?"  She said after looking at the 'menu' paper.

"Okay, we can grab lunch there" I said.

 

"My lady..." I bow down and gave my hand to her. I waited for her hand and finally a warm, smooth hand landed on my hand. I straighten myself and find her shyly smiling with a slight blush on her cheeks. Seeing her smile automatically made me smile too. I intertwined our fingers and started to walk around the beautiful pink park.

 

As we stroll around we found a few food and jewellery stands. I bought her cotton candy for snack and frozen coke. I noticed that a small bracelet stand caught her attention. I chuckled and took her there.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I dragged her.

"To that stand" I pointed at the stand. I saw a small spark in her eyes before it was replaced by confusion.

"Why?"

"I saw you staring at it"

"No, I didn't!"

"Yes, you did"

"No!"

"Aw, come on, there's nothing to loose if we go there. Let's go" She pouted a bit before walking beside me.

 

The stand was smiple, yet pretty. It was full of bracelets from leather to pearls. Oh, and did I mention that it was cheap. I picked a brown leather bracelet and tried it on.

"Hey, it looks good on you" she said from beside me.

"Really?" 

"Yeah"

"Hey, maybe you should choose one for me' she suggested.

"What? me?" I pointed at myself.

"Yeah. There's too many bracelets, I can't choose" She sluked and pouted.

"Umm.. o-okay.."

 

I looked around and a leather bracelet with pearls caught my eye. It was not feminime, but, I'm sure Miyoung is fine with it.

"What about this one?" I picked the barcelet up and showed it to her.

"Whoaa... it's so pretty! I'll get this one!" she was rumnaging her purse and I realised something. My ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter