Chapter 8

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months later...

 

It was our 100 days anniversary already. Everything went unexpectedly, smooth. I fell in love with Baekhyun, and Baekhyun finally asked me to be his girlfriend, the students in this school stopped whispering at me and Chanyeol and I are now less awkward. It seems like we silently agree to forget about the past -  more like an embarrasing past. So, all of us are happy now.

 

I walked to my locker with a bright face. I held at my present for Baekhyun tightly as I remember how he asked me to be his girlfriend.

 

Flashback

 

I walked down the hall of the second building as I chanted the room number where Baekhyun wanted to meet me.

14B...

14B...

Aha! 14B!

I held on the door knob first - wondering if I should knock or something. I twisted the door knob and slowly pushed door open.  I peeked my head in, first.

 

The room was dim. The small candles scattered on the floor was only the source of light. I pushed the door harder and slipped my body in. I carefully stepped my foot in, just to realise that the floor is covered by rose petals. I continued walking carefully, so I wont step on the candles. After a few steps, the rose petals were gone. I looked around and realised that I'm inside a circle of candles (wow, I must be so focused on not stepping on a candle, until I didn't realise that I'm walking to a circle). 

 

Just then, the lights . Then, Baekhyun on a uniform walked out from... somewhere?

"Hey" he said.

"Hi, Baek" I smiled at him.

He walked to me with a charming smile on his face. When he got infront of me, he kneeled down.

"B-Baek, what are you doing? Get up!" I said. He just smiled and shook his head.

"Miyoung-ah" he said softly.

"Yes?"

"I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" he took out a rose and hand it to me.

I gasped while covering my mouth. I couldn't help but grinned widely as I nodded furiously. Baekhyun stood up and hugged me.

"I love you, Lee Miyoung"

"I love you too, Baekhyun-ah" I hugged him tighter as I smiled on the crook of his neck.

~~

 

I smiled at the sweet memory. I headed towards the school garden where we promised to meet. When I arrived there, Isaw Baekhyun sitting with a small box on his lap and his hands in his pocket while humming a song.

"Baekhyun!" I shouted.

His face turned to me and broke into a beutiful smile while waving at me. I jogged to Baekhyun and took a seat next to him.

"So... happy 100 days anniversay, honey" I said while handing him his gift.

"Aww... thank you... Happy anniversary to you too, bee" He smiled and handed me my gift.

Oh, why did he call me bee? not honey? Because he insited that I'm already sweet, so if I'm the honey I could be too sweet and got diabetes. Cute.

"So, what did you got me?" he asked while opening the wrapper.

"Couple shirt" I smiled.

"Oh, really? Open yours, you'll be surprised" He said.

I immediately pulled the ribbon off and lift the lid. I grinned at the view. I was a couple necklace.

"Aww... it's so cute!" I exclaimed.

"Here, you'll take the key and I'll take the heart, because I have your heart"

"So cheesy" I lightly smacked his arm. He grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter