Chapter 5

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I turned the door knob to my house and steped in. The house was rather noisier than usual. Maybe there's a guest. I continued walking to the living room. My mom and dad was sitting with a woman and a man in front of each other. Each of They were holding a glass of wine and they were laughing at something, wich I think that it was some kind of a joke that they share.

 

"Hi, mom, dad, auntie and uncle"

 

"Oh, Miyoung, your home!"

 

"Would you like to join us talking?" asked my dad. I was a bit lost when he asked me to join them. I mean, why would I join them?

 

"Ahaha... no thanks, dad. well, enjoy your wine and... talk... I'll be going to my room" I bowed a bit and walked to my room.

 

"What is my dad talking about? join us talking? I can't imagine talking about adult stuffs with them" i shuderred.

 

I dropped my bag on my bed and began changing my clothes to my pjs. I heard the bathroom's door infront of my room was opened. Maybe it's the auntie, she's been drinking a lot her face is red all over.

 

I laid my self on the bed and stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes my phone buzzed.

 

From: Baekhyun

Hey, I just arrived home

 

For: Baekhyun

Safe and sound?

 

From: Baekhyun

Yup, even ready to go to bed ^^v

 

For: Baekhuyn

Okay then, sleep. Thanks again for today, I had lots of fun! 

 

From: Baekhyun

No worries, it was my pleasure, goodnight!

 

For: Baekhyun

Goodnight~

 

"Thankyou for tonight, it was a blast!" I heard the uncle said from the living room. Looks like they're finish.

"You're welcome, thankyou for coming though" said my dad.

"Thankyou, auntie and uncle" I heard another voice, it was a boy he had a pretty low rusty voice. Hmm... I think I've heard of this voice before... but, where?

 

Oh!

 

I ran to the living room, but, it was too late, they left. My mom and dad just closed the door and jumped in surprise when they turned around.

 

"Oh! Jesus! don't go scraring at old people like that!" said my mom.

 

"Woops... sorry mom.." I smiled sheepishly and did a peace sign.

 

"So... who was that mom?" I asked her.

 

"Oh, that was just an old friend coming over with their son"

 

"Oh... okayy..." I turned and made my way to my room, but only to be stopped by my mom by pulling my collar. I turned around and gave her a puzzled look.

 

"So... how was your date?" she asked with a goofy sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter