Chapter 6

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This week was hectic. I got a lot of stares and whispers from the students, thinking that I'm those kind of girls that throw themself at guys, whatsoever- but I'm not! heck, I would never do that. So, finally Friday is here and tomorrow me and my parents will be going to eat lunch with Baekhyun. I just hope that they won't embarrass me.

 

Oh, and by the way, I managed to escape that little girl talk with mom because she forgot about it, so thankyou God. And also if you are wondering why would I make a plan just for something like that is because girl talks with my mom is scary, she can talk to you non-stop for like 1 hour or so.

 

Right now, what am I doing? Oh, yes. Right now, I'm shopping. With my mom. Just the two of us. For what? good question. She wants me to dress more like a girl for tomorrow. So, she decided to buy me dresses. Did I tell you that my family owns a tall big building with many people working infront of a computer everyday. What do you call that? Uh, I don't know, the point is they're doing bussiness stuffs with meetings almost everyday.

 

"honey, hurry up!" said my mom. 

 

"Mom, how can I hurry up with 5 shopping bags hanging on both of my hands?"

 

"Oops, sorry, dear" She took 2 from each sides before continue walking as I followed behind her.

 

After we passed a few shops we arrived infront of a branded clothing shop, the writing on top the door says 'Forever New'. The store was big, desinged beautifully, and bright. it was pretty crowded, so I asume that this store is pretty famous. Hmm... I wonder why Eunjung never talked about this store, she always talks about Zara and stuffs.

 

"Honey, try this one and this one" My mom shoved two dresses into my hands. She took the bags from my hands and pushed me inside a fitting room.

 

I locked the door and turned around. I walked to the mirror and put my finger on the glass checking if it is really a mirror or a double sided mirror, you know, those type mirrors that FBIs use in the interriogating room. After checking that the mirror is a normal mirror I start to change my clothes to the first dress. I looked at myself on the mirror. My mom actually has a good style, I like it.

 

"Are you finished?!" my mom asked from the other side of the door.

 

"Almost, mom!"

 

"Hurry, we still need to go to Zara, Mango and Forever 21"

 

"Okay, mom" I sighed and changed to the second dress. What's with the floral theme? Is it the latest model? I thinkk I should ask Eunjung more about fashion stuffs, 'cos I know none.

 

I like this dress too. Wich one should I choose? First one? Second one? I think I'll just take the second one, but, will Baekhyun like it? or maybe he likes the first one better? nah, he'll like the second one - but, what if he doesn't like it at all? what if he hates it? I never knew shopping would be this hard... Okay, I need to make up my mind. Fast. Hmm... I'll just pick the second one - but it's pink, but mom told me to look more like a girl. I like the first one, but it's somehow blue, it won't matter, right? Uh, I'll just take-

 

"Miyoung, are you done, yet?!" shouted my mom.

 

"Umm.. Yeah, but-"

 

"Well, get your out of there!"

 

"Okay..." I changed back to my original clothes and unlock the door.

 

"So? do you like it?"

 

"Yeah, but, I don't know what to choose.."

 

"Oh, then take both of them! Come on"

 

"Both of them? Mom... these dresses costs... $180! And buying two of them it will cost like...$360!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter