Chapter 12

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Helo?'

 

"Hi, Baekhyun"

 

'O-oh, Miyoung. Hi'

 

"I was wondering if we could, umm... go out tomorrow?"

 

'Tomorrow?' 

 

"If you want to, I mean-"

 

'No! I would love to go out tomorrow'

 

"Oh, okay"

 

'So, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12 pm. How's that sound?'

 

"Okay, it's a plan then."

 

'See you tomorrow?'

 

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Baek"

 

'Goodnight, bee. Sweet dreams- no wait, dream of me'

 

"I will, honey. You too, dream of me"

 

'Oh, I will'

 

"Bye, Baekhyun"

 

'Bye, Miyoung'

 

 

It was 9 pm. It has been an hour after Chanyeol had just dropped me off after our little trip. Now, I'm laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling which was full of glow in the dark stickers which Baekhyun and I placed there. There were stars and a moon. It is so pretty- okay, I can't sleep. I always talk nonesense when I can't sleep. Though, the trip made me tired, I stil couldn't sleep. I took my phone from the bed stand and stared at the call button, wondering wether should I call this person or not. I don't want to be so clingy and I don't want him to think that I'm seeking for attention and I don't like to burden people.

 

Should I?

 

Should I not? But, he told me if I couldn't sleep- Ah! whatever. I'm calling him.

 

I pressed the call button and pressed my phone on my ear. I bit my lower lip in nerveousness as I waited for him to receive the call.

 

'Hello?'

 

"Oh, hi... Are you- umm... sleeping already?"

 

'No, I haven't. What's wrong?'

 

"I can't sleep and, I was wondering- if you don't mind ofcourse- to sing for me?"

 

'Ofcourse. It looks like somebody is missing my sweet voice'

 

"Sweet voice my "

 

'Well, if I don't have a sweet voice, why would you ask me?'

 

"You know what? Calling you was a mistake. Bye-bye" And I pressed the end call button.

 

Just when I wanted to close my bedstand lamp, my phone vibrated. I look at the caller's name  and smirked.

 

"Yes? can I help you Mr. Park?"

 

'Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to be a smartass- even though I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter