Chapter 3

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goonadatewithme!" 

 

What?

 

Did anybody get that? 

 

"Sorry?" I asked him.

 

He took a deep breath and faced the ground before he continued,

 

"Lee Miyoung"

 

He looked at me and smiled

 

"Will you go on a date with me?"

 

I was surprised, I never thought that a popular guy like him would ask me out. Then, I realised that the class was quiet, everybody was waiting for my answer.

 

"U-uh... I-"

 

"Omo, Baekhyun-ah, Miyoung was about to ask you that too! I' very sure she would go with you" Cutted Eunjung.

 

i turned to glare at Eunjung who was smiling at me. I can't say no now, he'll be embarrassed and heart broken, I know how that feels like, and it's not good.

 

"Really?! Miyoung-ah, how about tomorrow Saturday at 6? I'll pick you up"

 

"U-uh... S-sure..."

 

"see you tomorrow!"

 

He hugged me and went outside while skipping. Well, he seemed happy... At least, somebody is happy now, right?

 

Wait, oh great... I'm stuck in a fake relationship now. Ugh, I feel bad for Baekhyun. God, forgive me for this very big mistake that I made....

 

I grabbed my bag and headed out.

 

People looked at me when I was walking through the hallways. Do I have something on my face?

 

Oh, shoot did I forgot to wipe off my drool? I wiped my mouth but there's nothing

there.

 

Is my skirt lifted? I fixed my skirt, but it wasn't lifted...

 

then, it hit me...

 

Oh, God.... I confessed to Chanyeol earlier..

 

People might think I'm a playgirl or something....

 

My reputation... It's  all gone now, no, maybe worse, not gone, but I got a bad reputation now...

 

I pretended that nothing happened and just casually exited the school. 

 

•—•—•—•

 

When I was already outside the school, I realised that somebody was following me.

 

I looked back and saw there were two girls behind me, I was going to run when they pushed me into an alley.

 

My back hit the brick wall and soon I was cornered  by them.

 

"Hmm... So this is Lee Miyoung..." Said one of them while scanning my face.

 

"Unni, just get into the point... I'm going to be late.." Said the other girl.

 

"Okay, that sounds liken a good plan, so... What are you planning to d with Baekhyun? Dump him and run to Chanyeol again?-"

 

"for short, you're a , confessing to Chanyeol and then date Baekhyun on the same day"

 

"And, is that your problem?" I asked. 

 

I tried to look brave ; crossing my arms across my chest while leaning back. But, let m tell you a secret, I'm trembling inside.

 

The older girl scoffed and slapped me.

 

"Ya! Then, tell me how did you get Baekhyun to like someone like  you?"

 

"Excuse me? Someone like me?"

 

"Yeah, someone like you"

 

I scoffed and turned to her again. 

 

"Then,  what are you?"

 

Another hard slap landed on my cheek.

 

"I had enough of you"

 

And with that they both started to hit me; slapping me, pulling my hair, they even threw my bag. there was nothing I could do, it was 2 vs 1, also both of them is very abusive.

 

"Hey!"

 

They stopped hitting me because of the voice, I turned around and looked at the person.

 

It was Park Chanyeol.

 

I saw from the corner of my eyes both of the girls are trembling in fear.

 

"O-oppa..." The younger one said.

 

"what were  you doing?" He asked.

 

"W-we were just-"

 

"Go.."

 

"C-Chanyeol-"

 

"I said, go! And if anybody heard about this you're finished" he threatened.

 

I never saw this side of Park Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter