Chapter 2

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to do it today, to confess to him.

I nervously walked to his locker. When I was nearing his locker my courage just dropped, gone. But, there's no turning back now, i'm just a few steps away from him. So, with the small amount of courage, I continued walking there.

He didn't realise that I am walking there, because he was busy taking books from his locker. So, I waited for a bit for him to close the locker door.

Now, I'm in a panic state, thinking about what should I say.

Should I just say 'Hi, Chanyeol, I like you' ?

No, that's too short, he'll think I'm weird or something.

Maybe, 'Park Chanyeol, my name is Lee Miyoung, you may not know me, but I really like you'

Nah, too long, he'll freak out. 

Maybe-

"Umm... Can I help you?"

His voice made me snapped out of my small thinking bubble. I looked at him, but I couldn't say anything, it's just like my brain just shouted off.

"Uh.. Y-yeah-"

"I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry right now, so-"

He was going to leave, so I tugged on his shirt and accidentally said it out loud.

"Park Chanyeol, I like you!"

I can feel my face went red as I looked down.

"I-I'm sorry..."

And, with that I can feel his shirt slipping off my fingers.

Right now, I'm not in a panic state anymore, I'm in an embarrassed state and a heart broken state.

 

•—•—•—•—•—•

 

 When she said that she likes me I was so happy, until I wanted to say 'I like you too' and just hug her there. But, I know I can't, if I did that what will happen to Baekhyun? I can't just do that. It seems so... Wrong. So, 'I'm sorry' is the only right word to say to her, even though it hurts me to do that. I felt guilty about it.

I tried my best to shrug off my guilty feeling and walked to the school garden where Baekhyun is. Oh, shoot, Baekhyun, I hope he didn't hear about Lee-Miyoung-confessing-to-Park-Chanyeol thingy, if he did I'll be dead.

As I was nearing the school garden, I saw Baekhyun sitting on a bench while his eyes plastered on his phone while giggling. He is weird let me tell you.

"Hey, Baekhyun!" I shouted at him. He looked at me and waved.

"So, how's life wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter