Chapter 4

Gone Not Around Any Longer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I got ready, I sat down on the couch in the living room waiting for Baekhyun to come. Fortunately, my parents got stuck into another meetings and I'm free from teasings!

 

"Ding... Dong..."

 

I walked to the door and opened it, and as expected it was Baekhyun. He greeted me with a charming smile that could melt every girls' heart, well, maybe not for me yet.

 

" Here... This is for you..."

 

He gave me the red rose that he was holding.

 

"Thankyou..." 

 

I walked out and closed the door behind me, making sure that it is securely locked, so that no phsyco would barge in my house.

 

"Umm... Do you mind walking? I thought that it would be better if we walk since we got a perfect weather now..."

 

"Sure, I'm fine with anything"

 

"Okay then, let's go!"

 

•—•—•—•

 

We finally reached  a new Japanese restaurant somewhere in Hongdae. After the bell on the door was clink-ing, the staffs said 'moshhi...moshi..'

 

Well, as usual, Japanese restaurants...

 

Anyway, we took a seat on the high chair in front of the chef who was cooking. I was scanning the menu book trying hard to find myself something edible -wich means not raw (it creeps me out!)  - because it's like 75% of this book is raw foods.

 

"Miyoung... Are you allergic in anything?" Asked Baekhyun.

 

"Me? Hmm... I don't think so..."

 

" Okay, so what are you hobbies?" He asked again.

 

" Hmm... It would be singing, drawing and sleeping"

 

We ended up ordering 3 raw foods, wich Baekhyun bribed me to try it and also we ended up getting to know more about each other. Baekhyun was actually a cheerfull, happy-go-lucky guy, and he is also so chubby! Right now I'm resisting the urge to pinch his cheeks. But, thank God my number one distraction c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter