.2

Little Girl

Minsyeon sat in a car with her tiny hands and feet taped together. "Uh, where are you taking me-" "Shut up, please." The man driving said. "You're very polite. What's your name?" Minsyeon said, completely ignoring the older male's request. She heard a grunt from the stranger. "Taehyung. Can you shut up now?"

 

Minsyeon giggled. "I like your name... Taehyung."

 

Silenced emitted through the car when she said that. "Not many people like my name. My boss changed it because he hates it. So thanks." 

 

"My name's Minsyeon. I couldn't remember so MBLAQ appas gave me a new-" 

 

A growl erupted from Taehyung and the mood changed sour. "Don't. Mention. Them. Ever."

 

Minsyeon stopped speaking and bowed her head. "Mi-mianhe. I won't do it again." 

 

#####.#####

 

"I'm Jin oppa. I'll show you to your room." The (short) man led her to an unoccupied room in an underground storage house. Jin leaned down to Minsyeon and poked her cheek.

 

"Get good rest. You'll be working hard all day tomorrow." And with that, the girl was left on her own in a creepy, underground storage room.

 

#####.##### 

 

Minsyeon woke up to a bright, overly happy smile over her. "Morning! I'm Jhope. Now get up and go change! Your clothes are in the bathroom. Suga hyung picked them out for you. Come back when you're ready." Minsyeon rubbed her swollen eyes from crying last night and exhaustion. Her once happy face was downcast as she walked out of the room to the hall.

 

She passed by many rooms, some with names on them, other ones had scratches or chains all over. The last door was a simple one, compared to the other doors in the long hall of storage rooms and rooms. Minsyeon turned the knob and went in only to immediately walk back out. 

 

"Mi-mianhe!!!! I didn't mean to walk in on you!" She heard a grumble from Jin who was on the other side, peeing. "Next time, knock. Please, just knock." Both were flustered by the embarrassing encounter. 

 

Minsyeon heard the turn of the faucet before Jin walked out. "Start using your honorifics, kid." He walked past her as she walked into the bathroom. "Um, Jin, what are... Honorifics?" Jin stopped dead in his tracks and backed up... "You... Dunno what honorifics are? Just... Call me oppa. Call any older male oppa. Younger males will call you noona. 

 

You call older women unnie and younger girls call you unnie. You call those younger than you donsaengs. Don't forget." 

 

She tilted her head to the side, as if she was looking at a picture of something she had never seen before.

 

"Jin oppa~?" O.o "Yes, Jin oppa~"

 

Minsyeon nodded and smiled. "Oppa~, can you please leave now? I have to get ready." Jin nodded and turned. "Don't forget, child." 

 

#####.#####

 

She came out looking like a fourteen year old when, in reality, she was nine for crying out loud. Nine!

 

Seven guys crowded around her when she exited, Jin and Jhope amongst them. The tallest squated in front of her. "I'm Rap Monster. We kidnapped you because they were gonna sell you to the market a few weeks from now. Look, we brought you papers." 

 

But instead of looking, Minsyeon only cried. She cried and cried. Not stopping when Jin picked her up. Not stopping when Taehyung rubbed her head ever so slightly. Only ever stopping when Jhope said one thing.

 

"Only two signed, Min... It says... Seungho and... G.O..." 

 

That was when Minsyeon knew she never trusted those two.