.1

Little Girl

She walked on the streets, all alone, hair flowing freely in the wind. Her eyes were droopy and her stomach growled. It wasn't that she was alone all the time. It was obvious her parents didn't care enough to even find her, either.

She was oblivious to him watching her walking into the alleyway, sleeping in the same spot. 

That night, Joon picked up the girl and went straight to the gang warehouse. By now, it was war.

####.####

"Uhm, oppa where am I?" The girl's small voice cried out to the man who rescued her from the streets and starvation.

She sat in his lap, head on his chest, breathing on his arm. "You're at your new home. I'm your appa, okay?" She looked up and nodded, afraid of losing her new family.

"What's your name?" He asked her. "I'm... I'm... Min... Min..." She struggled to finding the word, her name. A new man came in and poked her side. "Min Joo?" She cringed and shook her head. "Min Lee?" She shook her head against the name. 

"Min... Syeon... I can't remember..." She quietly spoke. "Minsyeon. That's your name, little one. I like it. I'm Mir oppa." Joon cradled her in his arms as she fell asleep. "Minsyeon..." Mir picked up the girl and carried her away into the boy's living space.

Seungho and GO were with the plan from the beginning, but Thunder seemed rattled at the concept of kidnapping a young girl from the streets. It seemed like someone would find out about it. But he had to admit, he loved spending time with Minsyeon as much as the next member over. He loved being able to take her out shopping for food and making clay figures with her. It was fun to be with her.

"Thunder oppa, let's play together!" Don't you have the clay?" Minsyeon kept on insisting to play with clay since she was bored talking to GO in the kitchen. Thunder couldn't resist the cute daughter so he brought the clay set out and the two began to make shapes and things of the clay.

When she turned nine, they bought her her first knife to practice with. They helped her use it against a practice dummy and she was able to tear the arm open. Thunder and Joon couldn't be any more proud of her. They raised her to be a strong kid and be able to fit well in the gang (I mean, she has been in it since she was seven).

"Okay, Minsyeon-ah, hit here like... This with your knife. Good! Now, hit the head like... This with the knife. Wah, my minsyeon is so good at this. Mir-ah, she's better than you." 

Minsyeon giggled at the silly oppas and kept swinging at the dummy. 

One fateful night, though, Joon and Mir went out to get supplies but instead, a gang invaded and took Minsyeon with them. MBLAQ's precious Minsyeon was taken from them. But they won't ever forget what she said to them before they grabbed her.

"Be safe oppas. I'll be safe, too. Don't cry for me. I'll find you one day. I'll miss-" but it was too late for them to say goodbye. The culprit was gone with Minsyeon. Mblaq would never forgive themselves until they found her.