.12

Little Girl

It was a calm peaceful day, when Minsyeon chose to give Rapmon the message. The entire team had been practicing long, hard hours to train for the next mission. Vani, the mastermind behind the missions, was still contemplating between a hostage situation or a bank robbery. 

Minsyeon hopped down the steps to the hidden bedroom that Rapmon and Jin shared, holding the box in her hands. It had only been a couple of days since she was given the box, but she wanted no bad air between any members. After pulling it out of the corner of the closet that the attic had, Minsyeon went to Rapmon and Jin's shared room. 

She knocked and waited for a few minutes. Nothing happened.After assuming that no one was there she headed for the stairs. "Minsyeon?" Jin's voice spoke softly. 

"Oh, Jin-oppa. I wanted to speak privatley with you guys." Jin dissapeared for a few then came back with Rapmon's tattooed arms around his waist. "Come in, Minsyeon." They opened the door and allowed the tiny girl through. She sat on the floor, the box in her lap. 

"What's going on, Minnie?" "When Minwoo and I went to the Flea market the other day, I saw Mblaq appas." The two adults physically stiffened. 

"But only Thunder, Mir and lee Joon appas. They said they wanted an alliance and gave me this box. They told me to give it to you." Minsyeon held out the box to the men and watched them look through the box. 

The kimono came out and so did a note. The sword came out also. 

"Exo, huh? I haven't heard that name in a long time." Rapmon dryly chucked, causing Jin to don a grim expression. 

"We'll have to warn Vani and the others. We have a code going. Minsyeon, stay in here for now." Jin said. The two ran out of the room, leaving Minsyeon all alone. She stared at her hands, silently crying. There wasn't a specific reason but having the weight of the last few years finally tumbling down on her caused her emotional pain. She was homeless, up till now, only having the streets to depend on. She didnt even have parents, or a way to find out who they were. Then she got kidnapped by the MBLAQ gang. 

They teach her how to fight for herself and have fun at the same time, but low and behold, she gets kidnapped again by the BTS gang. She goes on one mission and gets shot in the shoulder. Even now, she has struggled all those long months, waiting for the day she could see her Mblaq appas. 

Minsyeon passes out. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When she has awakened, Minsyeon is cradled in someone's arms. Openeing her eyes to find out, she notices eyeliner. "Taehyung-appa?" Looking around, Minsyeon notices that she's in a car with half of the elite team members. Levi, and Haru are in here. Along with Suga and V. "Where are we going?" 

"Rescue a hostage, then taking out some of Exo's henchmen." 

"Our main goal is to protect you at all times." Suga called out from the driver's seat. "After all, we have to get your..." He trailed off after a while, leaving Minsyeon wondering who it was that was hers that Exo had. 

Soon, they were at a camping area.Levi equiped his guns and Haru sharpened her blade while loading her gun. Minsyeon was given the katana Thunder crafted and the five started towards the forest. It didnt take long until they reached a log cabin. Two women were smoking in their underwear while a man was feeling them up. Levi shot the three of them dead as they snuck inside. More women were inside and were fought off in no time. minsyeon's assignment was to guard the stairs while V and Levi investigated the basement. haru and Suga went off to another side of the house. 

So much for protecting her. Out of no where, a slice came down onto the skin of her arm. Turning around, she saw a boy no more than 12 holding a katana. 

Surprised and caught off guard, MInsyeon launched an attack at the open boy, cleanly stabbing him through the stomach then slitting his throat. Another one came, a girl this time and Minsyeon fought them off, one by one, until V came out of the basement. They were holding five little boys, all about Minsyeon's age. They were all skin and bones, bruised faces and scarred hands. Minsyeon held the last fighter off, slicing the girl through her foot with one of the cheap katanas lying around. Minsyeon took another and stabbed the girls hands to the stair's rail. 

After slitting this girl's throat, Minsyeon stood in the middle, blood on her face and clothing, a pile of bodies around her. Suga ad Haru finally came out with a briefcase and a limping man who was bleeding out of his mouth. His eyes went wide at the sight of a little girl surrounded by the dead bodies of evil children. "Finish him," Suga commanded and a large head went rolling.

In the car, Minsyeon and two of the boys were sitting in the back. They drove off futher into the woods.