.7

Little Girl

That night, Minsyeon didn't sleep and kept her eyes on the clock. She took little catnaps in-between, and when it was five, she snuck out and went to the dorms. Outside, was Leader Mon himself and Minsyeon bowed.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about, sir?" Rapmon stood there with a lollipop in his mouth and he took it out to start talking.

"What if I said that I havean opening in a mission next week and I want you there as a backup?" Minsyeon was speechless at the offer. "I-I would love to sir. Thank you for the opportunity." She bowed again and the lollipop comes back out. "I have to train you first. Here. Hold up." He opened the door to his room and came out with a bag. "We leave shortly. Wake up Suga and say I sent you." 

Minsyeon nods and goes back to the training areas and finds Jin, Suga and Jhope passed out on the floor. "Suga oppa, wake up. I need you right now." She shakes him and he moves around. "I got... Infires???" He gets up and sees Minsyeon sitting in front of him. "Minnie? What are you doing here?" "Rapmon sent me."

Suga immediately gets up and grabs her hand. They begin walking to a supply closet. Suga grabs the backpack and fills it with clothes. "Take it and go to the Jeep. He's already waiting." The girl grabs the bag ad runs to the garage. She immediately climbs into a Jeep and daylight can be seen as soon as the car drives out. 

"Where are we going?" She hears a laugh and wonders what she said wrong. "Minsyeon, I'm not going. You're being taken by an ally of mine. You're going to Jeju." Rapmon pulls into a McDonalds and Minsyeon gets out with him. Next to their car is a limo Hummer and two people get out. "Rapmon! Long time no see!" "Same for you, Sunggyu." The other guy goes to the back of the Jeep and stands there. "L, there's one case there. Not too big or questionable."

L opens the trunk and indeed, a suitcase comes out and L opens a door and throws it in. He turns to Minsyeon with a smile and he guides her into the car. He opens the door for her and she bows. The two of them climb in and Minsyeon notices the rest of the group. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Minsyeon. Please treat me well." The group all introduce themsleves and waits for Sunggyu to one back. After 15 minutes of talking, Sunggyu enters and the car moves.

Um, I was raised in the streets so I don't exactly know, but, what's Jeju?" 

And Minsyeon feels comfortable with them.