.9

Little Girl

The week Minsyeon spent in Jeju was hard. She woke up at four every morning, first running with Hoya for an hour, eating breakfast for ten minutes then she began weapons training. She trained with the swords first, against Sunggyu and Sungyeol, then she practiced against dummies. There were at least a hundred of them and she had to take them out without being caught by the members. This part usually lasted an hour before the next segment of training. By this time, it was already nine and time for more excersize. 

She did 50 pushups, 50 pullups, 50 sit ups then Minsyeon had to stay in the splits for ten minutes. Needless to say, by the afternoon, she was exhausted. They gave Minsyeon an hour to rest then they practiced and practiced some more.

By the end of the week, she felt like she was about to die as she got on the plane back to Seoul. Minsyeon hugged all the Infinte members as she walked over the gigantic car that Suga was sitting in. 

"Hi, Suga-oppa." She greeted as she climbed into the front seat of the car. 

"Sup. Rap Mon told me to feed you then drive to Incheon. You have a mission there in a couple hours." The pair sat silently in the car, waiting for the light to turn green. "What did you do in Jeju?" 

"Trained from 4 to 12 every day. Sunggyu said because he wanted me to train really hard." Minsyeon stated then continued to play with small knife in her boot. Suga seemed to notice and went to reach for it. 

"Let me see the knife, Min." The knife landed in his hand, making Minsyeon pay close attention to the gift of her last guardians. "Wow. It's hand crafted. Where'd you get it?" 

There it was. The question Minsyeon knew would be headed towards her kept her silent and her cheeks filled with heat. "I'll ask again. Where'd you get it from?" 

Minsyeon swallowed then looked down. "If I said, you'd be angry then throw it."

"Tell me." Again, Minsyeon looked down. "Lee Joon-appa gave me that when I turned nine, sir." She looked away when tears threatened to spill from her eyes. A large sigh filled the car and the knife was slid back into Minsyeon's boot. 

"Keep it then. But uhm," A pause filled the car again. Minsyeon didn't know what to expect to come from Suga's mouth but certainly not this. "Don't forget about me. I'll be your new appa." 

The two let the silence over take the rest of their journey, yet it felt comfortable- like being in a cafe in the autumn and reading a book with a soft violin playing. Yes, much like this. The giant truck pulled up to a warehouse and Minsyeon climbed out, backpack and luggage in hand. "Bye Minsyeon. I'll see you soon."

Suga placed a warm kiss on the young girl's forehead and climbed back info the truck. She watched as the man pulled out and drove away. A large hand tugged at hers and pulled her inside. "Oh, wow, Rap Mon- oppa! She's super young. I'll get her some ramyun to eat! I'll be back~! Minsyeon tilted her head at the sight in front of her and was pulled down the stairs by a boy about twice her age. Or, that's what he looked like.

She was told to sit down, and so she obeyed and took a seat on the stool by the coffee table. The table filled quickly with other trainees then Rap Monster right at the end.

"Here she is, guys." Rapmon smiled at them.

"Minsyeon."