.8

Little Girl

Woohyun, L and Dongwoo get off first and get several suitcase out of the trunk and roll them out to the check in counter.The rest of us get out and head for the check in counter. Sungjong grabs my hand as we head inside the airport. After an hour, we're already boarding. "How are we boarding so fast, Sungjong? We just got here?" 

He smiled his catfish smile before winking. "That's a secret." 

Minsyeon rolled her eyes at the boy and they got their seats. Dongwoo and Sunggyu sat at either side of Minsyeon, Sungyeol, L and Hoya sat in front of them and Sungjong and Woohyun sat across the aisle. The guys all had plugged in their headsets and played on their phones but Minsyeon didn't have anything to do in the 30 minute flight. She played with her hand or ripped the napkin the flight attendant gave her but she didn't feel more bored than she did at that moment. Dongwoo noticed and he grabbed a manga from his backpack. "Here, read." 

It was One Piece. Minsyeon flipped through and began reading.When the flight landed she was halfway through. The eight of them walked out of the plane and a van was waiting outside for them.Minsyeon continued reading until the car ride finished. 

------ 

A\N so I'm updating from the airport so it'll be a short chapter. Love you guys!!! I'm leaving soon. Bye!