.3

Little Girl

Jhope carried the girl around in his arms to relieve her from heartache. He sat with her in her room as she rubbed her swollen red eyes and finished crying. Minsyeon folded her hands in her lap before getting up and walking out with Jhope.

 

The rest of the band waited outside patiently before Jin picked Minsyeon up and walked her over to a room with chains on it. "Ready to go inside, Min-ah?" 

 

She nodded and Jin unlocked the door. The room reeked of rust and the walls were covered in grime. A mat lay on the floor and there lay a boy, cuts covering his beautiful face and hair disheveled. His quilt was covering something else but Minsyeon couldn't make it out.

 

"Wake up Wookyung. We have to start training." Jin said to the boy. "A-arraseo, Jin-hyung." 

 

Jin turned and closed the door and went to the next room with chains. "Jin oppa, what is his name?" Jin's face stretched into a grin. "Min Woo. We house over 20 trainees in our gang." Minsyeon tilted her head to the side.

 

"When are you getting more? I want to share a room!" She cutely raised her arm. 

 

Taehyung walked in front of her then took the nine year old in his arms. "We were going today. Wanna come?" 

 

Minsyeon nodded and Jin unlocked the door. This room wasn't as bad as the other room but it held more trainees. "Get ready boys." And off they were to the next door, covered in chains and the next and so on, so forth.

 

All twenty three trainees met in the garage, splitting into groups that they weren't in with their roommates.

 

Rap Monster smiled as he spoke, "who wants her in their group?" Groups discussed before a group of seven girls raised their hands. All had this swagger hip hop style about them and everyone knew, this was a good group for Minsyeon to join.

 

"Minsyeon welcome to Dokuhebi. You girls, go with Taehyung to recruit. Verde Verde, come with me...." And just like that Minsyeon was put in a group of eight girls, swagger girls nonetheless. 

 

Who knows. This might be a kickass group.

 

#####.#####

 

"Annyeong. Gayeon imnida." They bowed to each other. "Annyeong. Eunbi imnida." 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Zhang Li imnida." 

"Annyeong. Hagu imnida." 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kiraru imnida." 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Shimizu imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Miyage imnida." 

 

Minsyeon bowed and said her name. "Annyeonghaseyo. Minsyeon imnida. Its really nice to meet all of you." Taehyung smiled before pulling the group to a closet. "Change. Clothes for girls should be in there." 

 

Dokuhebi entered and Zhang Li started getting clothes out. Every girl started stripping down and waiting. Minsyeon followed their example and did the same. 

 

"Shimizu-ah, do you want a skirt or skinny jeans?" Shimizu opened her eyes and responded. "Jeans please." 

 

A pair of jeans were thrown her way and she immediately put them on. A crop top was also thrown her way and she slid them on before going over to a shelf of shoes and picking combat boots. 

 

She picked up a beanie and walked outside where Taehyung was waiting.

 

Next in line was Eunbi, waiting with hands in pockets. She was thrown shorts and a sweater. She put them on quickly then walked to the shoe shelf and picked up boots.

 

She walked over to the same place where Shimizu had gotten the beanie and picked up a flower band instead and walked outside.

 

Kiraru had gotten flower print leggings and tank top before getting DCs and leaving her hair in a partial braid.

 

Gayeon got basketball shorts, a jersey and Nike's. She put her hair in a ponytail then went outside with the others.

 

Next in line was Minsyeon. Zhang Li took her sweatpants off and grabbed a superman hoodie. She threw them to Minsyeon and Minsyeon continued to the shoe shelf. She put the clothes on and put gray vans on. She had Hagu help her put a bow in her hair.

 

Hagu was wearing Minsyeon's skirt and a varsity jacket and sandals. She also put a bow in her hair so they walked out looking cute together. 

 

Miyage and Zhang Li walked out with dresses. Taehyung was pulling out the Hummer Minsyeon and him rode in that first day. Dokuhebi entered the car and it was now time to meet the new recruits for the BTS gang.

 

#####.#####

 

I finally updated. I have the next chaoter almost done. See you guys real soon.