.10

Little Girl

"Minsyeon." Rapmon said with a small smile on his face.

Minsyeon waved at the other members of the group and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, Minsyeon-imnida." She bowed then stayed quiet, waiting for Rapmon to introduce everyone.

"Hi, I'm Byunghee, the leader. My weapon is a FN FNC." Strangely enough, he had a crazed feel about him, almost like he was happy or excited about the saddest things... Almost maniacally. 

The next was a girl, easily 16 and looked very quiet. "I'm Haru. My weapon is a katana and a pistol. I do double weapons." She smiled and the next person went. It was the excited girl from earlier.

"Oh, okay! It's my turn! I'm Vani and I'm part of intelligence. I research things for missions and what-not." She bowed five times before shouting excitedly. "I'm so happy to be working with you!" 

"My name is Levi. I do double swords." He had a bored look about him and sat there tapping the desk.

"I'm Minwoo! I'm a sniper and a backup. Nice to meet you." This one seemed more calm compared to everyone else. Minsyeon was sorta relieved but the intensity came back when a loud voice entered the conversation.

"Namjoon! What is this mess!" Rapmon stood up and excused himself before running upstairs.

"So, we heard that Leader Mon was putting you as a backup. You've got a lot of training to do to be a backup. This week, we're putting you with Min, since he's our other backup." Byunghee said. Minsyeon nodded and Minwoo grabbed her hand. "Let's put your stuff away." 

The two walked up steps and pulled into a large attic. Cots were placed all over and Minwoo put Minsyeon's bag on an empty cot. "Alright, Minsyeon, you're a backup. That means that if any of our men are injured or sick you fill in for them. You learn how to use their weapons and make them feel safe. Being backup is the best job out there. Be honoured." 

Minwoo drags Minsyeon into a large area in the warehouse that is full of weapons- rifles and swords and knives of all sizes fill the wall and targets and practice dummies are lined up on the other wall.

"I want you to use the swords to destroy the dummies. When you're done, We are gonna test your substitution skills." 

"We? Who's we?" Minsyeon asked, a little confused by the bold proclamation.

The rest of the elite team appeared behind the wall and Jin and Rapmon came out, too.

Minsyeon walked over to the sword shelf and picked a slender katana and watched as the robots moved around. She took a deep breath as she blended in with the shadows. Minsyeon mapped out the floor and how the robots turned everytime. There were easily over a hundred robots in the warehouse.

For the first twenty, Minsyeon slid under the first then tripped it, cutting off the head while also piercing through the back of the next. She threw the head of the blad eof her katana and knocked another one to the floor. Minsyeon then jumped over the next one, stabbing through the heart, while launching onto the next four and knocking out all twenty in that area.

In the next section, she noticed a bunch of rope tied to a walkway and swung from one rope to the next easily, swinging her blades down on these twenty. For the next twenty, they had little knife attachments that she had to cut around to cut the robot to pieces. Minsyeon had cut through artificial limbs and joints before finally sticking her swords through the vulnerable spot- the armpit. This section took longer than the others because of that reason, but Minsyeon came out in record time at 13:39 minutes.

For the last twenty, there were robots with advanced armor and they moved faster than the last three. Minsyeon did her most noticible move when she hook kicked one robot then sliced through the heart in midair, allowing her to use the leverage to slice through about ten more without landing. for the last nine, she sliced through all of them in the torso and stood at the platform where the others watched.

Minsyeon was panting but able to get her breath back in about five minutes. Everyone stood shocked.

MInwoo piped up first, "How old are you again?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I just finished this since I had time at school. Please give me your feedback and comments. Bye.