.6

Little Girl

During training, all trainees younger than 14 are taken by Jungkook and Jimin into an area by the garage. Everyone is given tight clothing and a leather jacket to wear for this training. "This week, the sessions will be held up here, so we will be sleeping up here. Please change into these clothes now before we start." Jimin announced.

Minsyeon traded her sweatpants for the tight sports leggings and took off the shirt and switched it out for the tank top given. She slipped the jacket over and put her clothes in the closet. "Now that you're done, we will begin with weapons training. Please grab knives first." 

Minsyeon took out her knife and went into the weapons room and saw a curved knife. "Hey kid. That's a good knife. It's a karambit." Minsyeon felt the weight and started contemplating whether or not she should get another knife or not. She grabbed another karambit and put her knife in the pocket of the jacket. 

"Alright! Let's start with stances. One foot forward and one back." Minsyeon faced towards the front and did a good combat stance with one knife in her dominate hand. Jungkook and Jimin went around, helping people with stances and fixing certain things. They skipped a few people, including Minsyeon. 

Soon, they started on strikes and proper s and things like that. "Never hook your arm, since that leaves an open spot for any attacker and leaves your organs unblocked." By noon, everyone was hungry since they didn't eat. They all got a steamed potato and rice. Minsyeon had been fully feed for once in her life, since there was never food on the streets except maybe leftovers in dumpsters behind restaurants. Even then, only things like bread and meat was left. 

After lunch was individual practice and Minsyeon chose to do strikes and s. When the hour was over, they began on throwing knives. "Hold the knife here and point it right for bullseye." Jungkook had one of the older trainees throw it and the person got a perfect throw. There were targets placed on the walls and ceiling. Minsyeon worked hard at getting the knives in the middle. She missed the first ten times, but since she had already reviewed so much with MBLAQ appas, she had the idea of it. After that, throwing it became easy.

After training the entire day, it was time for dinner. All the trainees had gone upstairs but not Minsyeon. She was there, practing her techniques on the dummy, sweat rolling off her face from all the work. When the head of the dummy ripped off, Minsyeon began to remember Mir, Thunder and Joon. 


"Appa, what's the point behind training? I already know how to use it!" Mir had scooped up his cute little daughter into his arms and started to tickle her. "Because, if you don't practice, you forget like the little dumpling you are."  "Oh~. Kinda how if Appa doesn't sleep, be gets cranky and forgets how to use a knife?" 

"Of course. But blame sleep for that!" She ignores the grown man child in front of her and begins her training. 


 

Minsyeon bends over, tears coming out of her eyes at the memory. 'I have to train, or I'll forget.' 

Her training continues and she is throwing knives at a moving target. "You know, Minsyeon, you're a natural with knives. Come with me." Minsyeon freezes and turns around to find Rapmon leaning against the wall, arms crossed.

"I'm sorry- I just wanted to practice." She bows and followsRapmon into a different training room. "Try these." Swords are in Minsyeon's hands and she doesn't know what to say except for no these aren't her weapons. 

"Just try it. Aim for the giant dummy in the back." She nods and sees the dummy in an instant. The one that's moving around the entire room and only has a couple of slices along its plastic body.

The nine year old moves quietly and quickly, making sure no noises come out. Finally, she rolls behind it, swords at either side and when she stands, she flips over sticking both swords in- one in the head and the other impaling it in the heart. Minsyeon lands on both feet, pulling both swords out and moving onto the next target. 

She charges behind and sticks a sword into the back of the dummy, the other one is in front, holding the neck with the sword.

Minsyeon walks up to Rapmon and gives the swords back. "Minsyeon, how much training have you had before?" 

"Just knife training, and combat training. Swords aren't that much different from double knives, so I did what I normally do but with swords." Rapmon nods and asks another question. "Have you done any training with guns?" 

"Once.. But I accidentally shot G.O so he didn't try again." "Hmm.. You're talented, Min. Come to my room before training." The girl bowed and nodded. "Thank you, sir."

With that, Rapmon left and Minsyeon went to join the group again.

 


 

That night, the group slept on mats that were spread out on the floor. They all slept in shorts and a shirt given to them. Minsyeon set her mat up at the edge of the group. "Goodnight guys. Also sleep, we have lots of training tomorrow!" Jungkook yelled over the noise.

'Goodnight, indeed. '