.11

Little Girl

It's already been a few weeks since Minsyeon has moved in with the elites. They have been training her to use other weapons like Byunghee's combo or even doing technical things with Vani. Minsyeon mostly hung around with Levi and Minwoo, though, clinging to htem as if they were her brothers. Rapmon and Jin were usually hanging out here and Minsyeon found out that they were sorta dating... Not that she minded much. 

Today was the day where Minsyeon and Minwoo went down to the grocery store to stock up on food. The two left at around 9 in the morning then walked down to the market. "Minsyeon, Jin-hyung gave me about 230,000 won. Lets go buy this food!" Minwoo grabbed a cart and the two began filling the cart with canned items and junk food. 

They still had about 50,000 won left so they bought more stuff. They bought knives and katanas from the stands with weapons and first aid supplies. There was a certain stand that interested Minsyeon the most. It was called Mblaq-free. While Minwoo was looking away, Minsyeon found herself walking towards the stand. 

A man with a scarf hidden face looked at her. The scarf didnt do anything, though, as the face behind was immediatley recognized as Joon. "A-appa? What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"Minsyeon? Is that you?" He reached down and touched the top of her head. He started crying. "Where have you been for the last year? We've missed you terribly. missed you terribly." Joon looked around and leaned over. "Thunder and Mir are here. Would you like to see them?" MInsyeon nodded and Joonwent into the back behind the curtains that coveredthe entrances. 

"Minsyeon? Oh my god!" Mir jumped over the counter and hugged the little girl. "Mir-appa!" The two hugged in their reunion. Next was Cheondoong. The two hugged.

"Where's your knife? Tell me you have it." Minsyeon pulled it out while the three told her to put it back in her boot."You cant pull it out here! They're looking for you and with that knife." Suddenly, a sword was ed into her hands. "Keep this. We heard from Dongwoo that you have mastered blade weapons. Thunder crafted it."

"Appas, where am I gonna hide it? They can find out." Mir grabbed a box and filled it with clothes and a red and silver kimono into the box. "Keep everything in the box. Give the note in the kimono to your leader. We've become his allies. Don't mention Seungho or G.O, they were the ones trying to kill you. They've joined forces with an underground gang called EXO. Now, be good, Minnie, and forget about us. We'll see you one day in the near future."

Minsyeon hugged them all and cried as she walked away with the box and a new weapon to call hers. She found Minwoo wandering outside a stand called WM rookies. But he was on the phone with someone. He saw Minsyeon and hung up. 

"Minsyeon, Rapmon called and said we have to get going." They looked at the large clock on the top of the stand. It was already almost four in the afternoon. Minwo grabbed the cart in one hand and Minsyeon's in the other. They went through the WM rookies stand. A large man with sunglasses stood by curtains, blocking the exit.

"Password." The large man spoke. "B1A4."

The guard moved over, letting the two young-ins through. They walked through a large tunnel until they stood by the black door. Minwoo grabbed a key, unlocking it and pulling everything through, locking the door once again. The two sorted things in the kitchen when they got the cart through the basement. Minsyeon grabbed her box and put it on her bed, covering it with her blanket.