.13

Little Girl

The group drove deeper into the woods until a large tent came into sight. Minsyeon looked at the boys in the back, watching their bloodied faces and bruised fists. The youngest one moved towards her, probably only 3 years old. "Noona, annyeong!" He grabbed her hair and laughed as he played with it.

The oldest boy reached out, as if to warn the boy, but Minsyeon only smiled and said hello. They drived off into a camping site, where a large tent was set up already. The rest of the team were already there, sitting around a fire.

Suga came around opened the trunk for the kids, all climbing out, except for Minsyeon. "Appa, I did a bad thing today. I killed many children and a grown man. I feel dirty, appa." Suga climbed in, and held the girl in his lap, her hair calmingly.

"Minsyeon, I think that if they're doing bad things on purpose, it is their fault, not yours."Suga-appa believes in you Minsyeon." He picked her up and took her to the others. Minwoo was the first to talk to Minsyeon. 

He held onto Minsyeon's hand and led her to Namjoon, who was sitting on a log and sharpening a knife.

"Minsyeon, there is something that we wanted to tell you."

Confused, MInsyeon sat down and began to look at the faces of everyone around the campfire.

"It's about why we're here, actually," Namjoon stated, "And this is the best time to tell you before it's too late, so, I am going to tell you."

----------

Yay, lol, plot twist next!