.4

Little Girl

*Mentions of blood. Don't read if you're not comfortable.*

 

Suga, Minsyeon, Taehyung and the rest of Dokuhebi entered the van. It was an uncomfortable ride, since they had so many people in the car at once. Even then, they drove. Finally, they were outside of a store in the middle of the beach when Suga opened the trunk and opened the safe he had. "Minsyeon, get a knife. You'll be backup. Everyone else, vet your weapons, head in without me." 

He had said it so calm, Minsyeon was afraid no one had heard him. Everyone had knives or guns in hand, except for Gayeon, who had swords. The eight of them, including Taehyung set off for the small store and Taehyung gave the signal to go in. "Minsyeon, use this life and wear this. Don't get heard and follow my lead." "Yessir." 

Minsyeon grabbed two large knives; the one that Mir and Joon had given her and another one that Suga had let her borrow. The two finally set off for the store, until they heard a gunshot. "Why bring knives to a gun game, little girl?" Minsyeon turned around just before another gunshot was fired. She swung her knife at the stranger and cut a gash on his hand, making him drop the gun. Minsyeon grabbed the gun while Suga got the rope and tied his hands behind us back. Minsyeon used the of the gun to knock him out.

They hear the sound of footsteps and watch as V and the rest come out with two young girls, beaten to the point where bruises and scars are what's left of them. That's when Minsyeon feels it- a sharp pain in the back of her shoulder. She turns around to see a man with a gun. She aims her own and takes him down, with a bullet in his chest.

"Minsyeon! Get in the car!" Eunbi shouts at her, concerned for their new maknae. Minsyeon stays planted, not wanting to be a burden. "I'm okay, just get them in the car!" Soon, the mission ends and all of them sit in the van, blood dripping down Minsyeon's back. Eunbi keeps a towel on the wound, putting pressure on it, to stop the bleeding. 

At headquarters, Jungkook and Jin take the girl into her room and start looking at the wound. "Get the needle and some tweezers." Jin motions for Jungkook to hurry and Minsyeon feels fingers touchingthe open spot and poking around. "Ah! That hurts!" 

Jin has some liquid all over it and a cloth over, clearing the blood off her skin. Jungkook comes back with tweezers and Jin starts to get the bullet out. Every squeeze makes Minsyeon scream and wiggle in place, the pain being to much. Jungkook starts to whisper words into her ear to ease the pain, even just a little. Finally, the bullet is out and Jin used more of the liquid to clean and sanitize the wound. "Sweety, you're done. You can go now." Jungkook carries the girl out to Suga's room and leaves her their. "Did they get it out?" 

Minsyeon nodded, and moved her tank top over, to show off the bandages wrapped around her back. 

"Okay, then. Go to sleep. You'll fee better when you wake up." "Al-alright." 

Minsyeon drifted off in Suga's bed, tired of this cruel world she called normal. Her nine year old body was worn out, but Minsyeon was ready. Adrenaline pumped through her veins and she was tired of being a burden. Minsyeon slept that day, with the thought of being the strongest. 

She was ready.