It's Alright

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Jin?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

She asked me while her hand caressing my hair. I hug her. My head resting on her chest. I hear her heart beating.

 

"I just want to hear your voice."

 

"You're so cheesy taeng." I .

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Yes, you a-ahahahahahaha" she tickles me.

 

"Okay, okay you win." she let out a smirk.

 

 

 

"Jinn?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Did you ever feel concern with me, especially with my job?" she asked me.

 

"Huh? No, it's funny Taeng we have a same job." I answer without knowing what it means

 

"Cause you know, our job. Our company. sometimes we forced to do ridiculous things that even human logic can't accept. If you have ever uncomfortable with it, just tell me okay. We solve it together, don't keep it yourself, me either."

 

"Because maybe in the past or in the future I have a job that can make you hurt, I'm sorry." She kiss my hair. Her eyes is ready to cry, but she hold it.

 

Why she's talking like that?

 

"Taeyeon, hey listen to me no one's gonna hurt. I'm here for you I'm gonna listen every single word you say." I cupped her face praising her

 

"Now let's sleep, you're just tired you know."

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

I was having a jam pack schedule. I didn't rest from last night and now my clock it's showing 3 am. Especially I'll be preparing my english album. , I bet my face is like a zombie right now. And I have a flight to catch. Great! I love this company.

 

The flashlight welcoming our way to the airport. Ugh, my head is hurt. I need to sleep now.

 

"Don't forget your passport." my manager telling me.

 

 

 

 

"Jin, we're landing at LA." one of my member wake me up.

 

"Oh, okay." I look at my phone and change the timezone.

 

I walked out the plane. The sunlight welcomes me. Everyone seems busy talking something serious. I wear my sunglasses and look for my manager. Quickly we hop in into the van. After an hour trip. We decied to have a breakfast on the nearest restaurant. We eat peacefully until,

 

"OHMYGOD! Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun are dating!" I choked.

 

"WHAT THE ?"

 

I grab the phone from my member hands and read the news. What the hell is going on? And since when?!

 

I read the news. Dispatch who released the news says they were dating in the car after Baekhyun's concert rehearsal.

 

"Oppa is that right?" I asked my manager.

 

"I don't know, but the company confirms it." my manager answered.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" my member asked me.

 

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine."

 

 

I'm still trying hard to process the information. I do had a very ty day this morning. I stressed out. Taeyeon. Taeyeon! I have to call her.

 

"Oppa I will go first."

 

I rushed to my van and locked the door. I dialed her number.

 

"Taeyeon?"

 

"J-Jin." I can hear her sobbing.

 

"Taeyeon, are you okay?"

 

"I-I'm sorry jin."

 

"It's okay, it's okay."

 

"I-it's not true." she's crying.

 

"Sshhh... don't cry Tae."

 

"I'm hurt Jin." I wanted to cry so bad. But I can't. Here I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter