Home

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After that night she called my mind always thinking of her. The voice that brings back the memories. Why you called now after this whole time? Don't you see I try move on.

 

Why now?

 

 

 

 

Her member departure from Girls' Generation. What a crappy year. From the 1st January until now. They seems has a lot of trouble this year. I feel bad for them. Especially Taeyeon, this past week she always tell me she tired that she always have to attend the meeting with the company and talked about this problem. Be a leader of a group with eight people inside is not easy. She have to be tough for her sister, for her fans. Also, her scandal always bother her whenever she do something. While me, I just can be there for her, comfort and praising her. I can't do anything to stop this mess. And Her. I don't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

"Tae, this is not your fault."

 

"This is a group desicion. You all take a desicion that has to made." I try to comfort her.

 

"But you know the people-"

 

" people. Little by little they will understand, Tae. They will accept and realized that this is the best choice for the two of you." she stay silent.

 

"I believe after this you and your sister will shine and she will shine brightly. And if God allows, she will realize how precious you were and all of you shall re-united again."

 

" You're right."

 

"Thanks, for all of you ever done to me."

 

"I will never be able to repay all that you've done. I'm lucky to have you." I smile

 

"And you have to know you have to know the most important thing, your fans is always there for you. No matter what happend. They will always love you and her. Sone never leaves." she laugh a bit

 

"I'm always thankful to them." she said.

 

"And now, aah I know."

 

 

I grab a guitar in the corner of her room. I sit on the chair facing her.

 

"Cause you sang to me last week. I will sing a song for you" her eyes widened and her lips curved into a smile.

 

"For you Kim Taeyeon."

 

 

 

"I see your sad back hidden behind the flashy lights and busy schedule

For your heavy shoulder as you worry about what you want to do and what you have to do

When I hear your footsteps, I greet you with a smile

That is only gift that I could give you

 

Are you feeling sick anywhere? Was it hard?

Don't worry about me, I just need you to be okay

When your heart is aching

When no one is there for you, just come here"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without they knowing. A person outside has listening to her voice.

 

What is she doing?

 

The person thought herself. She didn't realized that she was clenching her fist. She was jealous. She was the one who always sing for me, was. She said to herself. Then she leave the room behind.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Few weeks later

 

 

 

"Jin help us to redecorate our dorm!!!" Sooyoung called me.

 

"Nope."

 

"Pizza arrive in 30 minutes."

 

"Alright call." pizza. I can't miss it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jin!!!" tiffany scream. She run towards me and hug me tightly

 

"Jeez calm your , girl." I spoke her in english

 

Plak!

 

"What the Hwang!" she slap me.

 

"It's good to see you jin. Where the have you been my biatch?"

 

"It's ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter