Hers

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The front door was ringing. My palms reached the door. Face to face, eyes to eyes.

 

 

Finally,

 

I met her.

 

 

They used to said, action speaks louder than words. But for us, a single glance is all we need.

 

I scanned her face, Like I used to. Still The most beautiful thing in the world, her dark brown eyes. Down to her alluring perfect nose. And My favorite, her Lips. She looks tired, but still enchanting as ever. Her beauty has never changed. She always mesmerized me. For me, she is the definition of perfect.

 

But, my brain definitely opposite of it. It won't let my heart open easily, she made them trauma. They won't fall again. They tried so hard to wipe the sparks.

 

I'm covering my heart.

 

I'm masking my face.

 

I'm fooling myself.

 

 

The person who would warm up my sad life

I'm grateful for that person

For that person, my heart could hurt indefinitely.

 

 

"Hi." The woman greets me.

 

"Hi."

 

She was about to hug me, when I stepped back.

 

 

"Please come in." She nodded.

 

"Welcome to my house. And this is would be your first time?"

 

"Right." she forced a smile.

 

I nodded, "The girls are on the terrace. I'm gonna grab some drinks."

 

"Sure."

 

 

She was dissapointed.

 

 

 

 

I found Jessica sitting on the kitchen table with her dangling legs. She was holding a glass of wine. She sips it.

 

"You're not gonna talk to her?"

 

"I don't know."

 

"It's your chance."

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

"I know."

 

 

**

 

 

 

Talked about life. How we've been doing lately. Sharing a tips to each other. Jumped from a topic to another. Just typical girls on their nights out. When the night got deeper and deeper, our desire got stronger.

 

 

"Kid, we're heading out, wanna come?" Hyoyeon throws her arm to my shoulder.

 

"Nah, I'll skip this time."

 

"Too bad, you'll easily bring home a guy with this face." She carres my chin.

 

"Or a girl." she whispered, but loud enough to heard by everyone.

 

A certain girl flinched, hearing the last words. She shifted her position, looking uncomfortable. The ice princess looked at the girl beside her, try to notice some respon. She glared at me. Wrong moves.

 

"Hyo, Please."

 

"Why not? You're old enough."

 

"I'm not allowed to attend a certain places." I excused myself.

 

 

 

"Alright then. Girls, y'all in?"

 

"I'm sorry Hyo, but I have a business meeting tomorrow." Jessica rejected.

 

"And Yuri said she'll pass too."

 

She poked Yuri.

"Wha- Uh, yes. I don't feel like it. Still jetlag."

 

How good.

 

"Just say it Yuri, you want to call your boyfriend, we're okay." Hyoyeon blurted.

 

"She even went to Dodgers this morning! You must have missed your Mr. Oh, Yuri." Tiffany exclaimed.

 

Ouch.

 

She just smiled at them.

 

 

"So, let's go guys!" they stand up and prepare to leave.

 

 

 

 

"We'll be going!"

 

"Don't get too drunk!" I shouted.

 

Then Jessica approached me.

"You better fix this." she whispered at me and left.

 

 

 

 

Bid them a goodbye and closed the door, I walked in. Searching for a woman whom we talked about. There she was, resting her body to the railings. Her eyes were closed, feeling the night wind sweeping at her face. Then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter