The Name I Loved

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I opened the door. Push myself to get in. I walk across the living room. To put a box on the table. I left them while I entered my room to cleaned myself.

 

 

My hands become cold as the memory of love, coldly draws near

It become painful, I don't want to be unfair to you any longer


 

As I finished my self. I grab the box again and took it with me.

 

I escalade the stairs that bringing me up. I opened the door. I can feel wind touching my face. The lights welcoming me. I take a seat on the nearer wall. I put the box down.

 

 

Knowing that I can't love you, who is close to me, who can't look at me

It's too hard to wait, I can't stand it anymore

Since it impossible


 

 

 

12.12

 

11.55 pm.

 

"Jinnie, where are you??!" said a girl on the phone.

 

"Me?? Umm... Where I am seobang? Let me think," another girl spoke.

 

"Yaah, I'm on your place but this place is empty, don't play with me!"

 

"Alright, alright, just go up to the roof."

 

"Okay, but if you won't show up I will kill you!"

 

"Yes, I promise I'll be there"

 

"What do you mean you'll be there? You are'nt there yet?!"

 

"Aish, this girl, just go upstairs okay."

 

"Okay." she ended the call.





 

The girl look for a stairs on the hallway. She found it and quickly go up. She reached the top floor. Then, she opened the door.

 

"Happy birthday Yuri" The girl was surprised.

 

The other girl hold a round cake with a candle light on her hand. The girl smiled.

 

"Happy birthday seobang." the girl walk towards her girlfriend.

 

She looked at the cake. 'Happy Birthday My Yul' was written on the cake. A tear escape from her eyes.

"Don't cry seobang it's just a cake"

 

"I know it's just special. Because you are the one who brings the cake." her girlfriend wipe her tears.

 

 

The name I loved

Became to distant as I went out to call it

I now write that name down

I'm on the verge of tears


 

"Here, hold this first." her girl command her.

 

She take out her phone and hold it infront of the girl.

 

"Yuri smile!"her girlfriend take a picture of her holding the birthday cake

 

"Now say your wish seobang."

 

The girl close her eyes and thinking of something. Then when she about to blow the candle, her girlfriend kiss her cheek and take a selca with it. Then she blow the candle.

 

"Happy birthday baby." her girlfriend said it once again. Then she kissed her lips.

 

She put down the cake. She wraps her hand around her girl neck. And her girl wraps her hand around her waist.

 

"I Love you, Jinrae."

 

"I Love you too, Yuri."

 

 

Remember that day now

Where all I could do was love you

Because an unachievable love is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter