December Tale

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

December '13

 

Here I am, rolling over on my bed. Has nothing to do. Thanks God, the company give me day off. I want to go out somewhere but I have no idea. No friends. My member visit their family. Ah! Today is 22nd, I know what to do. I called someone.

 

"Oppa it's okay, I can take care of myself just buy me the tickets pleasee..."

 

"Assa! Meet me at the cafe okay. Yes, bye."

 

I dressed myself with a hoodie, prevents from people to recognize me. I grab my bike keys and locked my apartment door.

 

As I reached the cafe, I saw the guy that I looking for. I take a seat on his table. I take off my sunglasses.

 

"So, Oppa. Do you get it?"

 

"Aish, kid , you even came here with your motorcycle. It's snowing like crazy outside. Are you trying to make me fired."

 

"Oppa, I'm can take care of myself."

 

"You have the ticket or not?"

 

"I have to come to the company because the ticket is sold. Why you bought it if you can get it for free?" the guy give me a ticket

 

"Yess, oppa you are the best manager in the world." I raised my thumbs up

 

"Just don't come late on your schedule okay?"

 

"Of course, oppa , Gomawo." I grab the ticket and quickly headed to the place where the event is held.

 

 

Wow, many people already come. I park my bike and walk towards the entrance door. They won't even know if a superstar were here. Suddenly, somebody tap my shoulder. I jumped.

 

"Park Jinrae, please follow me" A woman whispered to me. She's a staff, I know her.

 

"Your manager called. He told me that you'll come."

 

"Ah, yes that's right."

 

"I will show you the staff entrance, in order you will not queued outside." I follow her.

 

"Thank you very much."

 

"You want to backstaging with your unnies?"

 

"No, I havent told them that I'll come, don't tell them." she nodded.

 

"By the way do you have any lightstick left? I forgot to bring mine." I asked her.

 

"You have it on your own? You don't have to bring, just ask us we'll give you." she laugh.

 

"I still keep their last concert lightstick." I grined.

 

She asked another staff then she handed me the lightstick. I opened it and turn it on. Pink! Perfect. Then she opened a gate to the venue. I bowed and say thank you to her.

 

"If you want to meet them just go back to this gate okay."

 

Then I entered the venue. The crowds already here. The lights were off, then the music start to play.

 

 

 

 

 

Do you remember me? I sat upon your knee

I wrote to you with childhood fantasies

Well, I'm grown up now

Can you still help somehow?

I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream

 

 

As I mesmerized with her voice. Wow, she's so amazing. She sing out her feels. I didn't realized that I follow the crowds fanchants along the performance.

 

So here's my lifelong wish

My grown up christmas list

Not for my self, but for a world in need

 

She choose the right song. Her voice was so angelic. I cheered as she finished the song.

 

The concert was so fun. Luckily,  she didn't showed alone. Because after 2 weeks ago, I can't see her face. I just went home.

 

 

 

 

2 Days later

 

Still here on my bed, do random things. I want to go out with someone. I feel alone right now. I texted that dorky girl. I rarely asked her.

 

To : Taeng

 

Taeng are you off today?

 

I press the send button. Then she reply immediately. Wow thats fast.

 

 

From: Taeng

What kid? I'm off today

 

 

To: Taeng

 

Lets go out today. I'll date you.  Go shower I 'll pick you up

 

 

Yes! I have a friend today. I'm not very socialized people. I never went out with people outside my company. Yes, I'm a loner.

 

 

She hopped in my car.

 

"How are you kid?" she ruffled my hair. I pouted

 

"Yah kid! Don't pouted, you're not cute. Its not working" I tickled her.

 

"Yah! Stop stop, alright alright you're c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter