Tears Like Today

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yul."

 

She left.

 

 

"The person who calls out to you is me

My tears that fall without tact are love

You were always by my side, but

I didn't know it was you

Why am I saying sad things to you, who has waited?

 

How many more tears like today are left?

I don't know love or goodbye, will you tell me?

Rain drops keep turning into tears, blocking my visions

Where are the tears like today is going?"

 

 

As I sing infront of these people my emotions started to control me. I must not cry. The mighty leader Jinrae must hold back her tears. I don't want these people see me cry, especially her. Who's watching silently through the waiting room tv. Why they have to choose this song for me?

 

 

"How much more? I don't know

How much more? I don't know

 

 

You know? I cried at night. Thinking what's going on between us right now. Maybe it's my fault. But I need an explanation. How much more Yul? How much more my tears will fall because of you?

 

 

"How many more tears like today are left?

I don't know love or goodbye, will you tell me?

Rain drops keep turning into tears, blocking my visions

Where are the tears like today is going?

 

How much more? I don't know

How much more? I don't know

Tears like today's

I don't know

How much more?"

 

 

 

**

 

 

"Aigoo, that kid sings really well." Sunny comment about her hoobae performance.

 

"Her emotion, it's fascinating." Tiffany joins her.

 

Silently another girl watched her performance with guilt in her heart. She shut and keep her mind. And then she just walked, leaving the room behind.

 

**

 

I quickly get off the stage. I made my step into her room. I want to clear this things out. I have to find her. I rushed out the hallway. Apologing people in my front. Then my manager called me. I shrugged it off.

 

"Yah! Park Jinrae come here!" my manager shouted.

 

"Sorry oppa, I need to see someone. It's urgent!" I shouted him back.

 

 

"! Where is the room?"

 

 

After I asked the staff, finaly I reached their room

 

"Unnie, where is Yuri?" I asked Taeyeon.

 

"Unnie your . You never call me that." Taeyeon teasing me.

 

"Yah! No time for that. Now where is Yuri?"

 

"She left a couple minutes ago. Don't ask where." Taeyeon answered. I panicked.

 

"Dammit! But she won't go home, right? Right now?" I asked half shouting.

 

"Woah! Chill kid! Why you seems so worry?"

 

"Uhh it's nothing Hyo. Just forget it."

 

I walked away from that room. With my head hung low.

 

 

 

 

 It's almost 11pm. I waited her infront of the building.

Geez, these girls, why they took so long?

After almost an hour waiting. I heard a familiar voice. It's her. I prepared myself. Then she stood infront of the entrance door. I blocked her way.

 

"Yuri, can we talked?" I asked her.

 

"But I have a-" she rejected.

 

"Please. Just this once. I want to talk with you, about us."

 

I grabbed her wrist, not letting her go and pull her into my car. I pushed her into the passanger seat. And I entered the driver seat, then drove off.

 

Did I just kidnapped Kwon Yuri?

Nah, she is my girlfriend and it doesn't count as kidnapping. No one dares to talk. I take a glance at her. She just look at the window. Honestly I don't know where I'm driving to. And why I'm taking her. But my hearts seems taking me to somewhere. Soon we arrived. It's a park near the han river. This is the place that yuri and me always go when we want to escape from life. I opened the passanger seat.

 

"Is this?" Yuri stepped out.

 

"Yeah."

 

We take a walk surrounding 'our park'. We used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter