The And

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2013.05

 

 

 

"Come on guys! It's our turn." I said to my member.

 

We walked to the stage. From the back stage I hear the crowds screaming loudly calling our group names. I can feel my heart beating crazily right now. We screamed our chant and get into the stage.

 

 

 

 

"Wow that was dope!" I said as we walked down the stage.

 

I looked again to the crowds. I saw the beautiful pink ocean. I smiled.

 

"What are you smiling at?" one of my member asked.

 

"Nothing." I hope she's okay right now

 

 

We walked back into our waiting room. Suddenly they appeared.

 

"Hi, unnies!"

 

We bowed.

 

I was looking for one person. But the person is not there with them. I sighed.

 

"Are you looking for someone Jinrae-ah?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Ah, no."

 

"Yah, kid, you rarely come to our dorm again!" Sooyoung throws her arm to me.

 

"Yes, I will come Soo, if all of you free just call me."

 

I called her name since I'm really close with them. They told me to called them informally even I have 5 with them. I was uncomfortable because they're my senior. But they insisted.

 

"I will call you over and over until you stand in our door." she said.

 

"After this, I will mute your number Soo.

 

"Yah!!!" I ran away.

 

 

 

 

After the having a little conversation with the GG member. I went into the bathroom, then I met her.

 

 

"Yul."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter