I Will

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Do you remember me?

Who was easily scarred, easily cried, easily got hurt?

I’m still like that, I’m still the same

I wonder how you will be when you see me like this

 

 

 

Here I am, alone in her room. Hugging my knees, curled on this cold floor. I would knees for her. I would lose my sanity to her. I would give up on everything to have her back.

I wish I can turn back the time.

 

 

Even if you easily turn away, easily get farther apart

I know I won’t easily forget you

If you see me, still the same, still like this

You will call me a fool

 

 

2013

 

"Yuri, the CEO wants to see you." my manager told me.

 

 

I opened the door and see him stand facing the windows.

 

"Excuse me Mr. Kim, do you want to see me?"

 

"Oh yes, have a seat please."

 

I never like this man.

 

 

"How are you Yuri?"

 

" Fine, can we just get into the point?"

 

"Ah, of course."

 

"As you know Yuri, are you close to Park Jinrae?"

 

 

 

"Umm, yes of course she's my colleague." I excuses myself

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"I'm sorry but where this conversation headed to?"

 

He takes a brown envelopes. He takes some papers inside. Then he showed me a photo.

 

 

.

 

 

 

How does he get this photo?

 

"This was taken on 2 a.m at the han river by my staff."

 

"And tell me who is it."

 

I just stay silent. I cursed myself.

 

"First, I don't care what are you doing in this photos."

 

"What I care is, what if the press who takes this photo? You know Dispatch is a ."

 

I looked down

 

"Yes. You, her, me, we all doomed."

 

"Now, imagine, your face in all over the world titled 'Disgraceful goddesses from South Korea', yeah that's what everyone called you, right?"

 

"What I mean is she's still young. You're 24 right? She's 19. She has a long way to go. She's rising in America. Can you imagine how much hatred that she have to face? From the nation, from our people, from her friends?"

"And you. Your reputation that you've built all over the years. Don't you think about your sisters? your family? yourself?" I hung my head low.

 

"You love her right?"

 

"Now tell her everything is over, so we both doesn't have to accept the consequences."

 

"For our good, Our conversation is done. No one has to know about this and I promise you only us know about it. You can go now. This meeting is never exist. Thank you." I bowed to him and stepped out from his office.

 

 

 

Stupid, I really think about of what he said and I think that is the best for her. I don't want her to get hurt from the people. On that day I made a choice. I have to stepped out from her life.

 

From that day I tried to make her hate me, I talk coldly to her. She always asked me 'everything's alright? Honestly, it kills me, but for her good, I always reply coldly.

I never showed up if she asked to meet. But the truth is I always came and never faced her. I only looked from far. I know that she sometimes cry. But no, I mustn't show my face. I even followed her to her house to see if she arrived safely. I cried every night. It kills me to see her hurting because of me.

 

I blame myself for let that things happened. What if I didn't do this whole thing? Will we have a happy life?

 

 

I want you and one more thing

I hurt but still, just once

Even if it wears out

Even if the tears don’t dry

If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter